If you have this haircut, youre a fucking faggot, im sorry there are no excuses

if you have this haircut, youre a fucking faggot, im sorry there are no excuses
if you are a man, if there is any manhood left in you, you either cut your hair completely, let it grow long, shave it completely, buzzcut it with 9 mm maximum on top or you have standard army haircut
you look like an absolute faggot having this pile of shit
its worse than the bowl cut in the 90s
men do not show their hair part, only the swirl, if you part your hair in any way, youre a faggot, unless its really long that it has to, but even then it doesnt if you comb it all to the back
stop degrading yourself because of a fucking jew nigger faggot fad, be better than that
zoomers are retarded they will take anything a fad shows them to an even more degenerate level
just stop

ill tell all of you that youre faggots if you wear girl jeans next week (as if you didnt already know that for fucks sake jeans shouldnt outline your ass and legs if youre a man unless youre a faggot)

now, you can complain, feel insulted, have the need to insult me, country, flag, nation whateverthefuck but i dont care, because i 100% know that im right and deep down inside, you know it too
stop being a faggot

Attached: Modern-Side-Part-Haircut.jpg (500x500, 42K)

actually you're gay and I'm straight

Based. I automatically dismiss any "male" with this haircut as a soy homo faggot and treat him accordingly.

>caring about how men cut their hair
Sounds pretty gay to me

did somebody with that hairstyle start dating that girl you were orbiting?

A man doesn't care what his hair looks like, women will like it and they will brush their hands all over it, saying, "you have good hair" and then you say "yeah".

they stick out as faggots in a crowd and it bothers me
types of girls im into usually have orbiters with that faggot hair 'style'

You live in Bosnia, so of course you would have such opinion. Since your country is just large provincial village, the village standards are enforced on you from the early age.

that's going to be a Yikes! for me dog

the guys here who fuck dozens of girls a week have that exact hairstyle, minus the soybeard

Kek, get a load of this tastelet. You probably think nose piercings and chink letter tattoos are ugly, ugh. Also I bet you never wore "shitted pants", typical Chad clothing.

Attached: article-0-1EA0544700000578-755_634x751.jpg (634x751, 120K)

>Since your country is just large provincial village, the village standards are enforced on you from the early age.

and thats a GOOD thing
i for one can see what is good and what is not from the getgo
no need for me to 'experiment' to 'broader my horizons' and to plunge into the pit of degenerate fads imported from the decadent west yet forged by some evil jew that is pushing a product so far his grand kids will have to do the same job as well

This is my haircut.

Attached: Jacksondaniel.jpg (200x240, 22K)

sounds like you’re the homo to me lmao :DDD

>haircut
that is not a hair cut, no hair is cut on time with that dude in your pic
still, he let it go its own way since he is late for a haircut and it looks better than the faggoty side shit zoomers, faggots and other victims have on their head

you sound like a girl that cant argue, attacks the sexuality, attacks manhood in defense of logic and facts thinking it will divert the subject

ive highhandedly put entire numale horde of Jow Forums on life support machines, my job here is done
think about your actions and conduct yourself appropriately next time, faggots
think about what youre doing to yourself and have some self respect
im off now

didn't read a single word

110%

its the based haircut

I need to lurk moar.

Thankfully nobody has this shit here. It seems to be prevalent around Germany and Sweden, though. I hate the european trend of being fashion, wearing stupid expensive leather shoes(even in winter), expensive shirts and tight jeans and pants. I don't get it. Why do you people wear that?

TL:DR lmao

I only saw 1 man with this cut here, me and my sister laughed at him

How do you moors cut their hair over there?

You need to have the appropriate jawline for a buzz, otherwise you look like an idiot.

they have happy nair

Because looking good attracts the opposite sex, faggot.