Is the average white American basically 40% Brit, 20% German, 15% Irish, 10% other Germ (Dutch/Scandi), 5% French...

Is the average white American basically 40% Brit, 20% German, 15% Irish, 10% other Germ (Dutch/Scandi), 5% French, 5% Italian and 5% Eastern Euro?

Attached: 1504357377272.jpg (375x427, 45K)

The biggest ancestry is actually German desu

That's only because people don't report Brit ancestry or identify as just 'American'. I'd think it's still the base for the whole thing.

saxon blood flows through my icy veins

Attached: anon_23&me.png (2558x1248, 421K)

based wasp
are you from the south?

very broadly yes

yes

I'm 32% Irish, 25% English, 25% French, 15% German, and 3% Scottish

Im mostly irish and german. Small french and czechslav

why so much french?
midwest?

id think u would be surprsied how many people here are actually more german than brit desu.

take 10% off brit and add a mix of black and native.

I have French-Canadian family who came from Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Quebec

>British & Irish 68,7%
>Saxon blood
British & Irish is celtic blood you moron.

So you are 85% a Celt.

The British are not Celtic unless you’re talking about Wales. Regardless, all of Europe is genetically very similar, the British isles even more so. Celts are a meme.

Especially in the early days there was a lot more German than British migration to the US.
And since the reproduction rate in the 19th century was a lot higher than today it makes sense that there are more German descendants than British.

Attached: Immigration numbers.png (851x361, 32K)

LOL England is genetically mostly celtic too. Only a thin line on the east coast of England is genetically germanic.
England is just Celts speaking a weird latino-germanic language.
Also, why would be British & Irish in the same box in your genetical test results if not because british means celtic?
>Celts are a meme
LOL you're literally insulting yourself... how pathetic.

>The British are not Celtic
lol my fucking sides Americans are so dumb...

>doesn't include the native and african blood
lol

Attached: american ancestry.png (960x960, 310K)

Most British immigration took place during colonial times.

my family are all german lutherans. it sucks i have this incredibly german name but i dont feel connected to it at all and i'm atheist on top of it plus ill end up marrying an asian girl so my parents hate me

>so my parents hate me
And so will your children.

Explains why Americans are so ugly and stupid.

>white
>American

Attached: 1466793566805.png (780x720, 611K)

i would only expect people in the plain states to be more german than brit desu
cajun?

what about colonial immigration which was the base of the population?
t. butthurt breton

okay
+0.2 african and native american
do you have yellow fever or something?

probably depends on the region of the US, more german in pennsylvania and midwest, more brit in other parts. Pic related is mine, the only ones that should be there (based on extensive family tree) are the british+irish, french+german, and eastern european

Attached: 23andme.jpg (397x379, 24K)

why did you get so few eastern european?

there are way more german here than brit, it was unfashionable to even say you were german for many decades because of the wars

any states that isnt along the east coat yeah. and even still along the east coast there are exceptions like the Pennsylvania Dutch who are actually Germans

if you put brit and american ancestry together it's almost the same as german and in the last couple of decades the number of brit answers has mysteriously gone down supposedly because people don't care to report it

Im not sure. My great grandpa is FOB from Poland, which at that time was not its own country. He might have been polish in nationality but not fully polish ethnically

This is more or less me minus the Italian and eastern euro (replace with native american. I would be a lot with more Germanic heritage however if maps like these are anything to go by. Then you have the south....

Attached: mah heritage.png (4200x3105, 650K)

Average white is celto Germanic

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-07-13-43-18.png (720x1280, 509K)

Ah-hem.
Even if we iberians are absolute mutts the base of most our population is celtic.
The Basques are not genetically distinct.
The Mediterraneans are Iberians, and in the south there is a million muslim rapebabies that get less common going north.
Now the North, West and Northwest are celtic, the only pre-roman population that left any meaningful mark. The Romans didn't replace them but they were eventually absorbed into the local populace, the Suebi ruled here, but their culture was also absorbed. Like in other places of the Roman Empire the celt language was indeed substituted by vulgar latin which made up our post-roman culture with the smaller influence of the German ruling class. When the muslims conquered half the peninsula the reconquista started on the north-west from those German ruled Celts.
Up until recently the genetic make-up was largely unchanged from Roman times across the peninsula.
By thw way, Franco was a 1,63 beady eyed swarthy manlet lmao.
Thanks for reading my autism.

Attached: 34232434.jpg (627x480, 66K)

>Thanks for reading
Good read, man.
Feels good to see you accept your part of celtic ancestry.
(t. breton dude)

Disgusting. Betraying your race. Hope your children will all marry noggers

It's not whether I accept it or not, it's the one and only pre-roman heritage we have. The Celtiberian partition isn't a meme, they simply replaced all pre-indo-europeans here.

where you from