I confessed to my crush today,this was my first time

I confessed to my crush today,this was my first time.

I told her I've had feelings for her for 3 years and asked her if she had ever felt the same way torwards me.

She said no, she had never seen me as more than just a friend.

Attached: IMG_20190214_103406.jpg (4160x3120, 3.21M)

wHAt did you expect man?Nver be yourself.At least your not an adult,right user?

my crush msgd me and asked to suck my d*ck , i told her to fuck off but she brought 5 of her 10/10 friends to join in so i allowed it

Attached: 1541005985222.jpg (973x599, 275K)

>confessing to thot

kek why do cringey incel idiots do this

you're not supposed to say you've had feelings for her for 3 years wtf man now she thinks u weirdo

Now she thinks youre a pussy. The only option left is rape.

Why did you photograph a duck OP? I like it but don't understand :D

Sorry for your sad moment, tell me if you need to talk

This, confessing feelings is one thing but that bit was a mistake.

>act like a friend
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW she was supposed to love me how could she see me as a friend?

dont spend 3 years asking out a chick

lmao why would you even be friends with a girl in the first place let alone one you want to fuck

Don't let it get to your head man, forget about her and go on, the worst thing you can do is to dwell on it. I know it may be difficult but let her go, occupy yourself with stuff you like.

The best thing to do is learn from it and move on. It's going to feel really, really shitty for a while, but if you don't let this spook you too badly, you will eventually realize that there are other girls out there, and aside from the occasional twinge of mild embarrassment, you really won't care about this anymore. It took me like 2 years to get over my first rejection, but that's because I was generally unhappy with things and turned to self-destruction instead of improving them

>dwell on it
yeap, worst thing i ever did and still sometimes do
i confessed to her in 2011, she said no, and it stuck with me everyday since

i'm not sure if i have gotten over it because i literally dreamed about her last night

fuck this is scaring me
It stuck with me too but it's only been a couple of months and we see eachother on a semi daily basis so it's really hard for me to move on.

Girls think your creepy and weird if you admit to liking them too much too quickly. Just pretend to be slightly interested and ask them on a date rather than say youve been in love for several years. Its kinda hard when youve been orbiting her for that long though, good job on taking the first step bernd.

been eyeing a girl for months now, she prob noticed too, see her almost everyday, never talked to her. She's prob taken and thinks that I'm just some creep.
How do I talk to girls? How do I even start?

Attached: 1505865289051.png (550x535, 243K)

where? the train or work? it's hard to approach if you don't know her.
but smile and look approachable, and try to create conversation

I'm proud of you for trying user. Better than anything i could do

Attached: sad-smile-2.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

Tough luck man.
Now don't let a rejection get the best out of you, looking at the bright side you had the balls to talk to her and ask her out unlike the larping autists here

ammazzati gianny fai schifo a tutti

Uni, on campus, she prob noticed i been checking her out, i feel like it would be weird if i just started talking to her all the sudden. Beside i don't even know how to start a conversation because we never had a class together.

Dont get oneitis and stalk a girl for months because youre gonna fuck it up and look like a sperg the first ten times. Just be willing to embarrass yourself and start, same advice as anything else.

t. guy who hasnt hit on a girl since leaving ex a year ago

Post your stalking footage already you sperglord

I confessed to the girl I liked and she just straight up ignored me, I was very insecure back then so it completely ruined me, took me a full year to get back on my feet properly. I still do think about her from time to time but my feelings for her are gone now.

i don't stalk her you fk, I hang out in the student room during lunch time, and she's usually there too.

Based

ask her what she's studying, or what she's listening to; try to create conversation, you know?
you gotta do it bc she won't

i want to forget but i set her birthday up as my bank account pin

it gets harder when you don't see each other anymore

Attached: WEJUSTNEEDMORETIME.png (691x653, 27K)

Do you collect samples of her hair and keep them in zippy bags ?

Wow I am i impressed for the first time someone uses past perfect and indirect speech correctly

>confessing
>ever

has this ever fucking worked? i doubt it

if it comes to a point that u have to confess it;s pointless

what do you mean, wouldn't it get easier once you have distance between you?

Imagine having a single crush and not multiple