I would like to know about white on white racism. Does it actually exist? Well, I'm just wondering...

I would like to know about white on white racism. Does it actually exist? Well, I'm just wondering. Maybe specifically it might happen in immigrant countries like australia. If you have some thoughts about it, please share it.

Attached: LOrealONLINE_Zeze.jpg (800x720, 388K)

Yes. See WW2

I just shit in white "people"
Anglos,germans,french yeah yeah i don't care ,they are all the same for me.

What do you mean? If anything, so-called 'whites' are only racist to themselves.

In the US - no, white is white. You can look more northern european or you can look more southern european but you're still white

In Europe - they're separate countries with their own history, language, culture, religion. Of course they don't get along

>Chile
>I just shit
Makes sense.

Framing it in the "racism" lens is already losing
It's just plain old anti whiteness

There's no such thing as racism between whites in europe.Only in the new world.
Scandinavians like us and we like scandinavians,eastern europeans like us and we like them :3

Attached: 1542696109_79c.gif (500x281, 538K)

I had an Australian Boomer friend and he wasn't keen on Italians. Saw them as mobsters.

swedes are not white

>Scandinavians like us

Attached: 123456.gif (500x635, 1.97M)

?

Attached: tenor (12).gif (220x218, 1.46M)

There's some bullying southern europeans get/slavs in Austarlia but as far as I know it usually stops after they leave school.

Attached: 1550205763414-1.jpg (224x211, 15K)

I'm black and never experienced racism. No, girls even prefer me on Tinder over white dudes

>Scandinavians like us
Wtf Portugal, i thought you were MY boyfriend, who else you talking to?

Attached: 1549151966778.jpg (908x666, 54K)

There is some white gulting going on in the north americas, but never around these parts

Stop larping

Most people in America who want a “white” country just want a WASP country. According to them, if you’re not a Briton or something then you’re not considered white.

It’s a stupid idea from the 1800s, when the US had many Irish immigrants. The then mostly British Americans wanted a reason to hate them. This was also later applied to Italians, Poles, Russians, and Spaniards. Just White Anglo Saxon Protestants trying to make a retarded statement.

It’s funny how I get more matches in majority white places. I went to Uni in a Midwestern city and plenty of white girls matched. But now I’m back home after graduation to my home town, which is very diverse.

America would be a much better place if it was a WASP only country

Numbers of truth

It's the same Chile nigger sperging out.

>You can look more northern european or you can look more southern european but you're still white
What about 19-20th century anti-italian and anti-irish views?

How so?

those are clearly not white

>Western euros acting polacks like shit