Does anyone else get emergency alerts like this?

First time I ever got one. It sort of bummed me out. This is real btw. Canada.

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-233701_Messages.jpg (955x808, 244K)

>BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP at 3am
>fucking amber alert

You think I'm going to get out of bed and look for the little shit, fuck you

lol why the fuck do you get a message when a kid is kidnapped

It was just this once but when I checked twitter because I was curious I saw that a fuckton of people were alerted. I mean I care about a girl being abducted but this doesn't seem very organized. Maybe they hope someone will see the car in the next few days. Other than that, they were last seen so fucking far from me that it it's pretty futile to show me.

Thank you for using Samsung

Attached: Screenshot_20190215-140045_Messages.jpg (1080x2220, 467K)

No because we have the rule of law here.

wat city u live user? Got the same message

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-233636_Messages.jpg (1080x1920, 694K)

why is pajeet harming his daughter

I was about to say that but I was worried of getting reply about racial insult toward me.

we got one a couple days ago
a truck was spilling some chemical and created some stench so we get like 5 alerts

Attached: Dy8_yGxW0AAF2Ns.jpg (720x715, 61K)

>samsung all over the world

Attached: 10.jpg (524x600, 106K)

gonna buy samsung till i die

>abducted
>both are rajkumar
it's almost certainly a guy "kidnapping" his daughter after the courts screwed him out of custody

Update, they caught the guy not even 20 my invite minutes ago.

Ottawa.
I heard people in Vancouver got the alert?

Maybe, the police report said he threatened to harm her and himself. But ya it was the father.

No problem :)

Stop, I was going to upgrade to a Google pixel and now you're making me feel bad

Attached: 1770e60e-c60f-4d78-8082-a4aaeff53c4a.png (170x160, 31K)

the CRTC decided that all Canadians will receive all alerts regardless of their alert settings. Normally the emergency alert/government alert system has different types of alerts (AMBER, extreme whether, etc)with all being optional outside of presidential alerts which cannot be disabled.

In the CRTCs infinite wisdom, they decided that all alerts are important "because they are all a matter of life and death for you personally" and chose to only use presidential alert type, even for things that are not relevant to 99% of people like fucking AMBER alerts

good news is if you're rooted you can block them, but that also means if a nuke is coming you won't see that either (not that it matters since 99% of people are too dumb to block it anyways and they can just tell you)

Lmao I got this

Indians kidnapping reach other

Big deal

Didn't get shit

I live in the same city as and do not get alerted ever.

not that it matters, parental kidnappings aren't real kidnappings.

>rajkumar

where are they from?

except the kid was found.......dead

fuking ottawas with fucking somalis. McDonalds filled with them thought i was in africa for a sec

I will use samsung forever until they give me a reason not to.
My wife swears by her iphone and I'm constantly showing her stuff my phone does that is way better than hers.