Help me choose ETC vs ZIL

I can't decide which one to all in to
Zil looks like the most promising but etc is getting the coinbase pump

Attached: 1530592615939.jpg (1000x1000, 127K)

ZIL without a doubt

I would say etc if they weren't adding erc20's soon, the only thing etc would have going for it is being the cheapest, but that will not be the case...

bump

Zil trill baby

shameless bump

fuck etc and zil, try something else

i did the same last week with sky

ETC until it's up on coinbase, that will be easy profits for you

and here is why

>positive grow in value
>it has a solid project behind, the ecosystem is having a lot of project and it is going up in numbers
>new devices will be out soon

Yep, just that the community is loosing its patience. It takes so long to air those devices that thwy started to think it's a scam. They should move a bit faster

Frens, go now while the dip is still on, cause it will be over soon. Go for small amounts with the altcoins
sky, eth, eos don't get stucked now

synth is batshit crazy tho

Wtf are you all taking about?? The only word I recognize is sky. U better remember this one too, more than a coin

if only there was a filter to hide the sky scammers

>No.10156571
community will have to keep the shit together and have some patience. sky is at this point for their work but also thanks to the community

also, they should fuck the fudders. you can`t do business if you go for all the scammers and fudders

ETRASH ETRASH ETRASH ETRASH ETRASH ETRASH ETRASH ETRASH ETRASH ETRASH ETRASH ETRASH ETRASH ETRASH ETRASH ETRASH ETRASH ETRASH ETRASH ETRASH ETRASH ETRASH ETRASH ETRASH ETRASH ETRASH

Ethereum CRASHic Ethereum CRASHic Ethereum CRASHic Ethereum CRASHic Ethereum CRASHic Ethereum CRASHic Ethereum CRASHic Ethereum CRASHic Ethereum CRASHic Ethereum CRASHic Ethereum CRASHic Ethereum CRASHic Ethereum CRASHic Ethereum CRASHic Ethereum CRASHic Ethereum CRASHic Ethereum CRASHic Ethereum CRASHic Ethereum CRASHic Ethereum CRASHic Ethereum CRASHic

really? very smart argument...

this is a good thing

Why not just do 50/50 we don’t always have to kamikaze every thing

Because 2300 eur is funny money

protip
ETC is being listed to stop ETH holders from creating lawsuits about the fork that created ETC but stopped their coinbase customers from accessing it.
It will dump, not just from traders chasing a coinbase listing bump but because fork holders will be finally able to sell. It's going to be carnage.

we can still expect it to go higher until september though

Don't listen to any FUD about the CB listing. Normies use coinbase, and normies LOVE cheap coins. The spike in volume will cause all of these their crypto biz fags to FOMO like fuck. ETC is easy money at this point

ZIL is a top 5 coin.

totally agree, my only question is which one will provide higher gains ?

us that were here for more than 6 months remember well coinbase letting customers withdraw ETC after the fork you fucking faggot

nice try

Attached: photo_2018-06-15_12-56-59.jpg (504x461, 79K)

the FUD nowadays is of very low quality desu senpai

Went for ZIL, had other candidates (ICX, ONT, ELA)