How safe is your country?

How safe is your country?
I've never been robbed or burgled from or held at gunpoint. Don't know anyone that has. I've never seen a gun outside of a shooting club.

Attached: robberyjpg-526e962696c141a0.jpg (980x755, 66K)

>sees flag
That's because you are a man, Jamir. Try on hard mode dressing as a women.

Lol...you obviously don't know anything about the UAE
Majority of the population is foreigners, we have whites and indians and everyone. A lot of non muslims here

It all depends on where you are. Each bit city in America has a shitty part that you don’t wanna go through. If you stay away from the ghetto places then you’re okay.

Just last night someone robbed the Bojangles with an AK-47

Had to pay a tax to the alpha nigger to ride my bus to school as a kid. AMA

Same here. The only crime I've witnessed firsthand was in Europe. A nigger suddenly attacked another nigger in a McDonald's and stole his money before running away.

Cringe and bluepilled.

a womab was burned alive 10 minutes from where i live and someone from the next appaerment building was robbed but thats it.

I've had my apartment burgled and had my bad stolen on a train

safe, just dont go to gypsie district at night

wtf

Me and my friend were robbed by a refugee with a carpenter knife in a parking lot in Stockholm while on a school trip as kids, luckily I didn't have anything on me, my friend got his flip-phone taken which the police later traced and got back.

Pretty safe

Based

Just in clubs and in eastern Jerusalem

racist piece of shit

*bag

Very safe if you're male

As long as you don't go to Maori dominated areas like South Auckland or NaeNae you'll be fine

less you don't act completely raterded,
some merchants and t*enagers are the only danger here

when i was a kid a gypsy tried to mug me but i said i didn't have a coin and he left me go