Do you still play videogames?

Do you still play videogames?

Attached: white men in 2019.webm (720x1280, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIzylZ5nTPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. But I'm not that pathetic.

Yes, but not as much as before. I have to maintain social circles and friendships.

I still try to find some time to play some X1 if I can

no ;_;

Attached: ywn.webm (346x540, 311K)

No, last console I had was a ps2

Yeah, definatly helps to have friends to play with

cringe

>N64

NES or bust.

Attached: zoomer.png (434x327, 32K)

I exclusively play shitty Paradox grand strategy games even though I have a pretty good gay man pc

Only when I'm at a friend's house which isn't all that often these days. It's soul-crushing for me to play them alone in my room even though I do plenty of other equally pointless things instead.

Yes.

t. currently have a game running in the background as my heavily armed caravan loaded with drugs is heading to a colony across the mountains

Attached: rimworld.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Yeah, usually have two types of games. Casual/chilout games to play while listening to podcasts or music. Driving games, indie platforms, Civ etc. and rarer but proper 'intense' games where I give it all my attention which is rarer. Last one of those games was Resident Evil 2 remake which was amazing. Next will be f Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.

based cat stomping out degeneracy

BLACK chad cat vs the virgin wh*te """""""""""man"""""""""""""

I wish, before I used to be able to sit down and play shit for 20 hours but now I'll force myself to play something I just bought for 20 minutes then forget about it and just browse the net

as ridiculous as that looks I envy that they can get that excited about something

based cade

SNES is the better game system.

There's nothing ridiculous about that. You're at least admitting that as you get older life tends to get shitter. I believe in you user one day you'll find what you've lost

Attached: qts.png (257x335, 169K)

>grown man being this happy about something you can buy with your regular paycheck anytime

Attached: 1418131317712.png (414x480, 269K)

He was clearly trying to be funny until based doggo put an end to his forced me.

>The weak must fear the strong

I still play Civilization 4

Attached: 56735683568.png (1346x1056, 703K)

fuck I had come in here to laugh at soyboys not feel.
Imagine a girl being that excited about your happiness as well

Attached: tfw crying.jpg (535x577, 40K)

only PC games

Based

Attached: ((())).jpg (477x506, 74K)

no because I start to feel empty after about 20-30 minutes. I realize it's just soma and I'm wasting time instead of finding a job

I still play Civilization VI: Gathering Storm

Attached: 1539518968524.png (1200x1080, 1.02M)

Bought Mario Run on my phone to play on the train home from work. Surprisingly fun.

yikes is that a soygirl?

What caused the cat to do this? Never seen cats flip their shit like this

Cats hate basedboys.

all the time

>dog

Only one. A sports game from 2005. I occasionally will play a match on there if i want 30 minutes of down time.

I presume this is how most chads game

Yes. And Tetris 99 is awesome. Fuck zoomers.

chads have a full time job and still achieve top rankings whatever they do because they are that good

>Imagine a girl being that excited about your happiness as well
Stop it. I already feel bad now.

Attached: ▄█ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀.jpg (640x334, 36K)

Chad buys fifa every year

it gets harder and harder
not because of time but because I have to normally force myself to actually sit down and play a game

CK2 or EU4?

tell me it's eu4

Grand strategy vidya occasionally it sates my historical autusm.

not atm, waiting for imperator rome

Yes, but less and less. Battlefleet Gothic 2 currently.

Once a week, sometimes less. Bought Red Dead 2 back in November and still haven't finished it.

No I was my life watchinf others play video games and watching useless youtube.

Current click: youtube.com/watch?v=GIzylZ5nTPI

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

He knew euthanasia was the only solution.

I don't want to but I feel I have to, straight out of school at 18 I got a degree in Game Production "following what I loved".

Now I hate games but I feel I should use my degree.

Sunk Cost Fallacy I guess, but it still stings.

based

How many girls have you asked on date this year?

Attached: how many girls have you asked on date this year.png (1100x950, 177K)

Yes, I still like to channel my inner Burger from time to time.

Attached: download.jpg (102x144, 3K)

based
cringe

>wh*te """"""men"""""""

based doomer

Not really.

Same, except I have no money so I don't waste it on entertainment media to begin with.

Not so much anymore but when I do I either play some old stuff like ff 1-9 and path of exile from time to time.

Nope i am not a soyboy.

based

i want a soygirl gf

Attached: 1549561866114.png (56x56, 5K)

played it for around 30 hours then realized "for what purpose ?" That game feels it doesn't have goal.

God you guys are pathetic.
I left Jow Forums 4 years ago because of you feelfags

The only games I play are total war/paradox games when I'm alone or shitty online game like Heroes of the Storm or PUBG when I'm with friends.
Completely lost interest in solo games or rpgs

I only ever play EU4 now'a'days on a somewhat consistent basis, however i end up having less time now to finish a game all the way to 1821