Rollies vs straights

What type of cigs are most common in your cunt? Here most people smoke rollies apart from students and toffs

Attached: 98F312B6-893B-4F8C-9FCC-1834D95F8B57.jpg (968x681, 52K)

Rolling your own has been dying out together with it’s user base (45 year old construction workers looking like 70 year olds).

what do you mean exactly with rollies, the ones made of weed? while the straights are the tobacco corporated ones?

straights, if you roll a cigarette in my cunt people will think you smoke weed

Only hipster trash rolls here.

Overwhelming majority smokes straights
People who roll their own are like unicorns here

Rolling is mostly a thing of university students

you can put weed in them but the majority of the time its just tobacco, paper and perhaps a filter depending on how old you are

The kid means rolling your own vs filter cigarettes

I see, never seen someone do that in here, if someone is smoking a self-made cig then there's 100% chance that it is weed

It’s a very North-Western Europe thing I think. And it sticked around because how much cheaper rolling is.
€10 gets you ~35 cigarettes here or 50gram pouch of tobacco which lasts much longer.
In Britain a pack of cigarettes is like €14 so it makes even more sense to roll there.

It’s a very underclass thing to do

Because taxes are so expensive on tobacco over here (seriously, check the price of a pack), people have to save any way they can. people buy rollies because they are a bit cheaper (still ridiculously expensive).

I visited a cigarettes factory last month (British-American Tabacco).
They were having a laugh about Australians paying $50(!) for one small pouch of roll your owns.

It's a thing here too. Just like mostly it's the old men of lower class who do it and they're dying off. Albanians do it more frequently.

rolling is
>trash ppl
>weed

we smoke filters

Only millenials and zoomers roll.

Many neets/poor and vocational school students roll. Especially in smaller cities and towns. I used to but can't be bothered anymore so I buy a pack once in a week.

Attached: 1542660967259.jpg (657x527, 37K)

Rollies are pretty common around here.

When I smoked I smoked rollies. The tobacco in them is higher quality and they're way cheaper. Smoking is degenerate though, not suited for white men.

Well I'm a bit of degenerate.
Really only smoke while I'm drinking but I'll have a sneaky fag here and there.

>white
All "white" kiwis are at least 1/8th maori.

Rollies for old people and "kampung boys"
Straights for everyone else
pic related is a traditional rolled cigarette

Attached: 2.jpg (1600x1067, 174K)

every now and then I smoke a cigarette, and it's hand rolled. I see no point is paying more for something that's going to get set on fire.
still, i prefer a pipe with Carter Hall, or latakia/prince albert.
commercially, a ton of people use a RYO press, but buying premade cigarettes is standard.

ps - if you're ever heard the joke "do you have prince albert in a can - well you'd better let him out', is from prince albert tobacco.

Attached: MiddletonTobaccosS10_2017.jpg (300x266, 88K)

That's how I started. I wish I could go back to having a cigarette now and again but I know I'll just start smoking a 30 gram a week.

idk. i roll natural american or pueblos.

>he doesn't buy the cheapest most tasteless shit you can find
Do you even NEET?

Attached: west.jpg (1288x1013, 247K)

we snus

rollies here are a sign for being poor
imo, smoking in general is a sign of being a giant retard

>I smoke

Attached: 1534556065450.png (632x756, 16K)

Why are you all so poor

Attached: 15502229249082018775866826261413.jpg (3456x4608, 3.8M)

I agree. Smoking is pretty cucked. Paying a premium to die early. It feels good when you're not addicted because of headrush which you can get from hyperventilating. Once you're addicted it feels good because you're curing withdrawals. Literally paying to die early just to reach baseline.

People do it everywhere here it's not just Northwestern it's like this when tobbacco price are too high to just buy a pack and not care

pueblo is good stuff

I smoke rollies, they are very popular with students and old men.
I am a construction worker, the most popular ciggies with my demographic are tubed cigarettes, with a machine. They look like regular filter cigarettes, butthey are much cheaper since you can buy tobacco by the bucket (I live in northern France and all of our chavs go to belgium to by their tobacco, it's cheaper that way)
Tubes are economical but they are a hassle to maje and they taste vile.
The rolling tobacco I use is Fleur du pays, virtually every grandpa smokes that because it's a strong tobacco.

most people roll due to high pack prices

>only smoke while I'm drinking but I'll have a sneaky fag here and there.
You're more than half way to addiction.

Nice.
I hope I'm all the way there come July.

Kinda have to roll cause im poorfag and cigs here cost about 8-9 euros per pack and there is only 28 cigs in a pack, and with my smoking habit I would need to buy atleast 2 packs per day, fuck that shit.

you used to only see people smoke amber leaf because 12.5g was €5 but they changed the law so now roll ups are only a bit cheaper than normal smokes