What are the relations berween Greeks and Bulgars?

what are the relations berween Greeks and Bulgars?

Attached: 1437395887294.png (785x529, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=uk&tl=en&u=https://espreso.tv/news/2018/06/03/rosiyany_yak_i_bolgary_ne_ye_slovyanamy_akademiya_nauk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

consensual in nature, all the force is just roleplay

Attached: 100%slav.jpg (2048x1357, 256K)

Бoжe мoй...

Oh mein Gott...

Attached: 1483384911943s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

... الله أكبر

Do Greek women exist? I've never seen a Greek woman in my life and don't know of any. Could it be that perhaps the Ancient philosophers managed to create artificial wombs and are producing Greek boys only.

they exist, you are just confused because of the beards and body hair

lured a greek qt to show me her tits in omegle years ago
still have the video that i recorded to masturbate on later keke

Russians and Bulgarians are not Slavs
t. Institute of Ukrainian History

translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=uk&tl=en&u=https://espreso.tv/news/2018/06/03/rosiyany_yak_i_bolgary_ne_ye_slovyanamy_akademiya_nauk

>This was stated by the doctor of historical sciences, senior research fellow of the Institute of Ukrainian History of the National Academy of Sciences Borys Cherkas
>"Among the Slav peoples, there are two peoples who are not Objective Slavs, but Slavicized - they are Bulgarians and Russians. The problem is that the Bulgarians do not hide it, but rather show it all the multifaceted history , its uniqueness, its ability to find a common language between the Turks and the Slavs. In Russian history, on the contrary: they are offended when you say this to them, they do not recognize it and never recognize it. And while they will recognize Kiev as their history, we We will have these problems - which we had in the past, today we have and will be in

Attached: 1533028021948.jpg (1099x845, 135K)

>we're no longer the niggers of europe

based Institute of Ukrainian History

Bulgaria literally started in Ukraine. There are parts of modern Bulgaria that have been bulgarian for a shorter period of time than parts of Ukraine have been. The tombs of our earlier leaders are found in Ukraine.
How these people can differentiate themselves from us is ridiculous.

give

You are a retard. You didn't start in Ukraine, but in south of Russia and some parts of southern Ukraine. Which is a bunch of steppes and literally hundreds of asiatic savage nomads went through those lands. Proto-homeland of Ukrainians, and all Slavs for that matter, is in Central/Western Ukraine. South-East was colonized a couple of centuries ago.

no my son, your homeland lies in roslagen, svitjod

>you didn't start in ukraine, you started in southern ukraine

Urine education lele

La créature

-

Attached: 1530655442664.jpg (1080x1350, 111K)

cant be arsed but her tits were small with perfectly round brown nippes
very lickable

yкpaинa цe pocccия

True. Nobody in the Balkans is slav. And its for the better. Lets be honest, Slavs may have been good in the survival game 2000 years ago, nowadays they are just bitches. Best example is the coward Ukrainian army, giving away territory to Russia without even putting up a fight. Truly a disgrace.

now now, they are doing a good job, Mariupol is still Ukrainian

Yes
We have some half greek girls here, they look like the meme girl from Blade Runner