J*ps btfo

J*ps btfo

Attached: IMG_20190215_193815.jpg (1944x2592, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XNKSMknWnF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The morning after the battle, Prime Minister Winston Churchill received a phone call at his bedside from Sir Dudley Pound, the First Sea Lord.
>Pound: Prime Minister, I have to report to you that the Prince of Wales and the Repulse have both been sunk by the Japanese – we think by aircraft. Tom Phillips is drowned.
>Churchill: Are you sure it's true?
>Pound: There is no doubt at all.
>Churchill hangs up
>In all the war, I never received a more direct shock... As I turned over and twisted in bed the full horror of the news sank in upon me. There were no British or American ships in the Indian Ocean or the Pacific except the American survivors of Pearl Harbor, who were hastening back to California. Across this vast expanse of waters, Japan was supreme, and we everywhere were weak and naked.[54]

lmao how can one race (yamato) be this badass?
he literally shart in his pants at the thought of chad samurai annihilating his "empire"

Attached: 1417631946678s.jpg (125x116, 3K)

>this Singapore appearing in every single Japanese thread
cringe desu

>Chad samurai worships burgers like gods

Oh nonononono

Look at this pathetic manlet
I could punch him once or twice and he would die

Attached: Hirohito_in_dress_uniform.jpg (1088x1516, 188K)

>literal god of war

Attached: top kek.jpg (688x2019, 453K)

Want to fight me? I'll put you underground, chinksect

Attached: angry-muscular-sports-man-punching-26239228.jpg (1300x1288, 107K)

>Asians soldiers slaughtering Asian civilians
How will the west ever recover??

Well, you didn't

Japs were pretty based in ww2, less banzai assaults would have been good though

based English teacher

indeed, that's why the flag of OP exists now

Attached: 1452085089215.jpg (570x487, 45K)

>j*p needs to kill civilians to make up for poor performance

No wonder you lost ww2

Attached: 1546553431492.png (740x1000, 284K)

which is faster your punch hits him or your cunt surrenders?

Attached: 1455534291696.jpg (300x250, 10K)

Dios mio.... El Anglo...

Attached: 1547820284233.jpg (840x1200, 141K)

Attached: 1549872291044.jpg (700x661, 119K)

Singapore is so irrelevant to my life, I don't have any banter to trade.

tiny nip monkeys fear the white warrior

youtube.com/watch?v=XNKSMknWnF0

>white warrior
and how is that relevant to France?

Uh..Si..Singapore is near the equator so everyone has a tan and therefore not White.

Yeah, I'll wait for your comeback

honestly Soviet = zerg rush is not really true is it? i heard the Red Army eventually became the most sophisticated one

This picture means soviets did 95% of work.

That's terrifying.

and it was all possible because we agreed to be frens for not good reason whatsoever in hindsight.

>Germans take on the Soviets alone
>Japan takes on the Americans alone
>What could go wrong

i'm not on about how much you guys contributed to the victory of the Ally, i'm asking what you think about this Soviet zerg-rush meme. it looks as if you guys won just because you guys simply outnumbered the Germans, but i've heard the Red Army was quite competent itself

>Sir Dudley Pound, the First Sea Lord

lmaooo

it's a fact ruskies had the single front (thanks to japan's neutrality) while germs had multi fronts, which inevitably lead to disparity that can be described as zerging. also i'd say creep is to zerg what winter is to russia. they fought in their turf like good zergs do.

Bullshit. Historylet scum.

japan didn't attack because there was more troops in eastern part of soviet union than in west not because "we had agreement" or whatever

so tell me, what do you think about competence of the Red Army, what do you think about the Operation Bagration? what do you think about Deep Battle? i do know the Red Army is fucking underrated

ah, the old million-slav-rush, even Sun Tzu wouldve been proud of such a victory despite complete disregard for tactics and logic

but you would not deny it did help you defend Moscow. Plus Stalin went as far as the railway station to see off the Japanese envoy, something you don't expect a man of his position to do.

in the beginning it was absolutly true. at first soviets were fucking retarded in all things military since papa stalin had the bright idea to purge all the officers. you cant expect good tactics after that.
its part of the reason hitler decided to attack the soviet union, aside from being ideological enemies, he thought the soviet union would fall apart like a house of cards when pushed hard enough after seeing their performance in the winter war.
only when the war had went on long enough that the soviets had once again enough competent officers combined with the massily improved production capacity of war goods became the soviet army a proper fighting force.
and before any russians shit on me you didnt even have ammo at the front when we attacked and stalin shat himself and went into hiding for a few days because of this enourmous fuck up.

yeah this, i absolutely don't want to be a personnel of it tho

sealclubbing chinks to boost k/d doesn't make you any less of a loser tojo

J*ps BTFOed

Attached: 1515241215_6627ebda7be55ab43bf520f9b27f772d.jpg (550x740, 135K)

Attached: 1550245179444.jpg (870x1200, 137K)

based

Attached: 1550245730501.jpg (854x1200, 117K)