Some fresh advice for the bear market?

some fresh advice for the bear market? pls no KYS or ”stupid bagholders”, heard that before, not impressed

Attached: bearm.jpg (299x168, 4K)

be patient and smart, check the market all the time
I am focusing on eth, sky and eos, beside the coin they have a solit ecosystem as well

sky will go up to 0.09 btc, already has a positive grow

It's settle at 6$ since 2 days ago. better than what we had last week

noob is not about checkin the market "all the time"go and checkout biz forums about it and see what s the trend cause if users dont feel comfy with their coins they r gonna drop out and u ll be left alone with no value. sky is in a big fat scandal now just because some were paid to write shit and act stupid. that;s why the drop

if at this point you d rather lose everything instead of dumping, it s clear you will go all the way. i suggest at least to get at least 25% of the portfolio out or at least diversify if you did not do that yet. do it now, even if you re at a loss

yes, i believe it will go up, i am thinking about 10 for next week

yep i am willing to bet on SKYcoin, the 70% drop meant nothing since we will see a recovery due to the Skywire kicking in at full speed

>No.10156329
if you have some experience you can feel the fudders, and don't act according to it
forums can be helpful if you know how to use it

before the drop it could go up by 300%, it can happen again anytime, eth used to be $5, look at it now

it s going up, a little bit slow but up is the way for sure. the dip is over

The dip is not over yet, but for sure is in recovery transition now. So who wants to go all in, now is the moment for sky

There is huge possibility that it will go up very fast, that's the beauty of cryptoworld

usually the fourth phase of a bear market is when prices are dropping but slowly, then we ll see good news again, loads of buyers and bull runs starting.. so keep your promising coins, i know i m holding my ripple and SKY

also the risk. when u put your $ into it. some are getting too hooked and put everything they have. they get happy when they make some cash and then they crash.

it's beautiful because it's new and interesting and if u understand what is going on for real then u more likely will opt for the projects that have a complex ecosystem, some 3rd generation shit

yeah, think of the worst case scenario and put some % in smth relatively stable, whatever stable means in the crypto market

the moment was pre-ICO but who knew. now is good though, we ll see bull runs till the autumn

my portfolio is down 55%, hope we ll see better days. i got into kittycash the prices for the legendaries were skyrocketing hope i ll be able to sell some collectibles to get on track

did that already, found some pre-ICO promising stuff and bought. 15% of the remaining portfolio went there.. problem is most of these oroiginat ein shady locations such as the Caymans or the likes.. did my best to avoid those

kittycash will rock! I also got some, and i am waiting for the next phase. hope too will sell some for a good price

avoid shady locations, even if its just for tax evasion, this means the devs will not try to reimburse you when smth goes wrong

Skywire and IF they announce a massive coin burn by locking out the stolen coins. It's easily go 0.1 btc

AAAND there is no congestion ofcourse :)) problem solved, so go into kittycash like you would with a knife through butter