My greatest ally :)

my greatest ally :)

Attached: Flag-Pins-Italy-Germany.jpg (400x320, 59K)

no its my greatest ally you sideswitcher

deutschland...

Attached: 1548606807031.jpg (347x424, 43K)

fuck off they always come to italy in summer

Because you live in a in a incredible beautiful country. Come to the Ruhr area in winter and you will understand us.

Greatest enemy

Attached: fuck nazi.png (1308x800, 205K)

>glorified holiday resort is ally now
no, we make glorious audi and mercedes so hans can go enjoy summer, we are his greatest ally

please dont betray us for a third time "ally".
your country is pretty though.

Attached: 5725-150-dpi-Triple-Alliance-traitor.jpg (534x822, 235K)

my ancestors :)

just let us pick the alliances

the greatest ally of italy is japan
we are always on the same side as they are

german women need the MED BVLL to satisfy them

you shouldn't trust us, I mean we don't even trust ourselves

this

>third time
first time was a fittitious "alliance" imposed by the Austro-Hungarian kingdom to keep the pressure on their domain in the newly founded country. Italy joined the opposition to reclaim the parts of the country still under Austrian rule, and was also promised a selection of other lands by France and England, who never delivered because they were too busy sucking eachother's cock and barricating Germany
And let's not forget how much the english government pressured Mussolini to join the war alongside Hitler, with promises of a quick and easy victory, knowing full well the country was unprepared for conflict (Churchill even had a secret mail correspondence with Mussolini)
Not to mention Mussolini was a litteral dictator, throwing the country into a war nobody wanted, so i'd say kicking him out and ending the war was less of a switching sides and more of a "Let's save this place before it gets bombed on" except, you know, americans still bombed on it because apparently that was all they knew how to do.
Fuckers were a day away from Rome and instead of helping kick out the Germans (Who had freed Mussolini and were occupying the country), sat around while the occupiers shot three hundred people in the head and threw the bodies in ditches for challenging their occupation, all so they could leave Italy ruined enough to force it into becoming dependant on the already programmed Marshall Plan, so they could turn one of the most important frontiers towards east europe in their personal command centre for the cold war, spiraling the country into a fucking Cold-War civil terrorist war that plagued us for decades
But yes, fuck us for "Changing sides"

Basato e rossopillate

Attached: r5y93igq1i321.png (602x368, 52K)

>Litterally using Axis imagery and not giving a fuck
>In the current political climate
the BIGGEST dick energy in one fucking tweet

>that one moment when Germans executed 5000 Italian soldiers "for their perfidious and treacherous behaviour"

Attached: b1532142eddaea8e936567a610f14cbc.png (420x420, 389K)

Based as fuck.

based

yes fuck you for changing sides. I dont give a shit that poor italy didnt get the extra territory promised by england and france for their betrayal.
an alliance is an alliance. staying neutral is one thing since it was a defensive alliance, joining the enemy is another.
if anything history showed you there is no reward for traitors not even by their new allies.

Changing sides implies a country sides with an enemy to defeat the former ally
Italy only signed an armistice after the dictator was dethroned. The war only continued because germany freed the dictator, brought him to Salò to keep ruling, and invaded half the country
If anything, Germany is the betrayer, since all you did then was execute any Italian Soldier still on the front that didn't recieve the news.
Or started killing civilians that just wanted to have peace
You don't get to have it both ways. If Italy is responsible for the dictator's decision to start a war, then Germany is wholly responsible for violating the fucking Iron Pact because Adolf wanted a new pool and Moscow happened to be in the way
you absolute human deficit your country only gets a pass because your dictator was comparitavely worse, but in terms of stupid decisions he deserved a fucking nobel

Go fuck yourself hans

still doesnt justify the betrayal of the triparty pact in ww1.
I am not defending the actions of the nazis. I am just saying that italians are only ever allies of convenience.
only the anglos are worse with their betrayal of poland.
the worst thing in terms of broken alliances we did was violate a non agression pact with an ideological enemy that nobody expected to last anyway.

You were never the ally of Italy, you were the absolute pawn both times. The sooner you realize this the better.

>american education

That i can concede, since it was a secret decision, taken against the will of the majority of both the people and the political class, instigated by the revolutionary communist wing, and taken in secret by the prime minster after a meeting with the English and French governments
So i guess that you could call "Breaking the alliance", but it's not something unique, or even rare, and italy is certainly not the only country that has blatantly broken alliances and/or international Law to claim land
Sorry for the words before, but the meme is getting old

>anything I dont agree with is american education

Fuck off y'all, we're the greatest ally here. R-right, Germany?

Attached: 5b91106467b0a808c011c757.gif (750x422, 218K)

well then in what way were we the pawn of italy in ww1 and ww2? when the italians started the 600th battle of the isonzo river? or when mussolini realized he way playing second fiddle to hitlers autism?

i think what he's trying to say is that everyone was a pawn or something

atleast with russia its always pretty clear where you stand. cooperation at a healthy distance.

meanwhile britts, italians, americans, hungarians and poles claim to be our allies but attack us and paint us as the enemy whenever it seems convenient for their internal politics. oh and the greeks to, who somehow blame us for their goverment fuckup.
I would bet good money that after the next elections the good french relations will die too and they will pick us as an enemy to hide internal problems too.

Time to get out of the basement ahmed

you too juan.

I'm sorry, but the entire structure of the EU has been built as a ploy to favour the rich centres of the Union, while using the pretext of bringing everyone to the same level. Entire countries have had their economies shut down because of bankers (Like Soros) who knew they could profit on owning an entire continent, so they forced those countries to accept a deal that was the next best thing to national bankrupcy
Now the countries of the Northern range use the authority they have gained because of their bigger economy to increase the distance with the others by denying any assistance in infrastructure building, and instead focusing on big project like "Paneuropean railways" that, once again, only favour the big centres, empouverishing the countries that really need them, and shutting down any attempt by any of the mediterranean country to unite their trade policies to enstablish a complex portual web that could spike them up to the level of the Northern Range or even beyond that
Why do you think right now Italy and many eastern-european countries are finding common ground? Money, trades. The Adriatic Sea is bound to become a trade Hub in the next couple of decades when the countries from Greece up actually manag to get togheter and enstablish a unified port and trade network
There's plenty reason to oppose European rule for us

>Fuck over Europe over and over and over again
>Waaah why everyone hates me :'(
Fuck yourself hans
The sooner your disgrace of a nation will be wiped off the map of Europe the better

Attached: 1549499200262.jpg (844x947, 53K)

>fuck over europe over and over again

we had one unjustified war in the entire existance of germany.
ww1 wasnt us fucking up.
and please dont give me the 30 years war crap.
it started in bohemia and was finished pretty quickly, swedes and french are the villains that dragged the war on after it had already been finished and turned it into the gruesome conflict that it was. and the victims were primarily german.

and nobody was ever forced to enter the eu. everyone is free to leave. there is no big conspiracy some countries do well inside the eu even poorer ones. apparently italian industry just wasnt competetive and from what I know from work it seems justified. for example italian companies pay on average almost 20 days later than germans. that costs a lot of money in missed sconto and it reduces liquidty meaning they need more foreign capital wich adds additional cost.

>noone was forced into the EU
straight up lie.
On surface, oh yeah, sure, you are free to enter or exit the union
But we all know that in truth, there was never a choice.
The unionwas founded on lies, threats, and speculation on the economies of the interested countries by globalist international banks that aimed to unify the economies to solidify their control over the future chinese and russian trade routes
You have "Choice" if you have money, which most of the union doesn't have
Politics is a fad to make the people believe they have a choice in the matter: They don't.

then what is advantage of fucking up italy and propping up poland for example in your theory?

>everyone is free to leave
Ah yeah sure
Is that why you pressured Mattarella to try to block the formation of our government at the slightiest mention of rethinkings on this whole euro thing?
Go fuck yourself hans
Can't wait for this to end up like every other of your previous shenanegans
Hopefully this time you'll learn your lesson, but i'm doubtful

Attached: 1537862157964.png (451x708, 543K)

yes, gib gas. there is work to do.

Attached: 1548897921312.jpg (330x330, 25K)

they gonna be kangs

>who never delivered because they were too busy sucking eachother's cock and barricating Germany
No it's because you did jack shit to win the war and put the worst military commander in the history of the world in charge of your army.

Attached: 1548965304715.png (633x758, 141K)

atleast thats the only good thing that came of their betrayal they made the austrians feel better.

the only thing germans deserve is a new morgenthau plan

tru

>tfw I descend directly from a german medieval king
don't know how to feel about this t.b.h.

we just leave, at least the eurozone
it is one of the main reasons our economy is shit

*we should just leave

It's funny how you always blame terrones for all your fuckups and then procede to cry about the ebil german keeping the italian man down. The truth is that you shitalians are an inferior mongrel race, your land is too good for you, you should be invaded, genocided and replaced by your betters.

>you should be invaded, genocided and replaced by your betters.
so, following your example?

it isn't necessarily germany keeping us down
it's the euro
it's too overvalued for our economy

>French"men" talking about being replaced

Attached: 1550257342873.jpg (744x495, 487K)

And the lira was too overvalued for the south's economy. This country should be split.

it is both germany and the euro.
because we have utter fucking retards crowned as heralds of the EU and the EU to me is a instance of democracy that the common man has no power over whatsoever and therefore the EU does everything it wants as an independant government body that fucks over all nations that are under it.

You italians are doing god's work.
I'd rather live like russia for 5 years and have germany stand on its own feet again than have use live in bliss and mindless for all eternity under this absolute shit rule that enables just the worst vapid in humanity

Nobody is "Fucking up" Italy
about the Propping up of Poland, it's because eastern europe is soon to become an important industrial centre.

I appreciate your support.
You shouldn't trust us that much, though.

Italian pressure on the Austrian front was a factor in the Austrian retreat.
The rest is irrelevant. If you consider Italy siding with the french-english as "Switching sides" or "betrayal", then you have to apply the same reasoning to the breaking of enstablished pact.

I know germany will not wake up on its own, but italy seems VERY determined to end the EU nearly on its own.

while i don't believe that you will succeed, know that you are the only nation brave enough to do this and that a little german autist believes in you abominable spaghetti-feeding faggots.

knock 'em dead, darling.
for all of us.

punch pic related into google translate to see what i mean.

Attached: hddfbdvcdx.png (818x517, 344K)

germans are subhumans

Attached: fritz x roma.jpg (899x663, 178K)

I didn't ask for your opinion, mutt

>moor mutt calling me a mutt

Italian americans are whiter than actual italians because of breeding with irish and poles.

>wider than you, mohamed
boring

i am though

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

nice faphandle, idiot.
you look partially iberian lol

i'm not iberian i'm italian

nice low testosterone, faggot

You're a niggamerican.
your ancestry doesn't matter, because you live in a melting post where your ethnicity is not anything. you are just "white" and this is why actual ethno-nationalist should laugh you into the ground, because you have no true racial allegiance.

The german says he's german, the italian says he's italian, the french say they're ethnic french, but YOU, you dare to come here and say you have anything but a faint coloration.

You're a nigger and you should be treated like one.

That's cool though my family does not have any special ancestors I think because my Italian side comes from a kinda isolated zone of Italy (gargano)
My german side were mostly crafters

you're obviously not german if you're defending italians.

why do amerilards feel entitled to preach about everything to everyone?

Attached: germans destroy europe.jpg (853x480, 88K)

Americans are fucking idiots, get disproven all the time when they try to meddle in things they have no clue what the fuck they are doing, but living off on their own island has fucked them up so bad that they entitlement summons them to not admit defeat but get mad at every side of the conflict and post retarded shit.

americans did a good job voting trump into office, but that still won't get the negro miscegenation out of their bloodline that clearly affected their reasoning abillities.

in short: retarded fat (in)continental niggers.

Smelly, dumb, amerimutt scum

Attached: 1546543209068.jpg (583x2452, 884K)

Attached: abel-and-furlan.jpg (500x387, 41K)

perfidious krauts

ahem

looks italian to me

Attached: north italian.jpg (900x598, 163K)