Tibetan girl at my university is being harassed by hundreds of Chinese students

>Tibetan girl at my university is being harassed by hundreds of Chinese students
>her Instagram posts are spammed with menacing comments
>she said she feels so unsafe that she doesn’t leave her dorm at night anymore
>university just said they’ll do nothing about it because Chinese students are too financially valuable
you simply CANNOT stop us

Attached: 1475593721530.png (861x914, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/china-tibet-student-election-1.5019648
globaltimes.cn/content/1138424.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But can they do the same with niggers?

Based SINO DRAGONS cucking the inferior asians.
How can anybody compete?

Attached: xi_gun.png (472x555, 482K)

>things that totally happened 1907349

Is growing bigger..

>you simply CANNOT stop us

Attached: anti-pest-spray02493799156.jpg (600x600, 29K)

This is legit

T. White torontonian

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/china-tibet-student-election-1.5019648

>because she's a young woman who has been actively involved in her circle of free Tibet
Unsurprising desu

>chinese intellectual discourse

Attached: 5A0E386D922E457AA4DDF42578452643.jpg (431x766, 97K)

knew it was a canadian flag

lol how could you possibly be intimidated by chinese uni students?
They're all like, 5 feet tall. Just take a hammer to their BMWs and they'll fuck right off

The problem is that Tibetans are the same

Subhumans.

and the 5 foot tall bug people dabbed on the tibetans, they are worse than useless.

>>university just said they’ll do nothing about it because Chinese students are too financially valuable
sauce for the statement?

I can't wait to glass chinks

what the fuck are they harassing her for? is she some separatist sjw or some shit? what's her insta? i need to check that shit out myself

truly disgusting

based HAN BVLLS
separatists BTFO

Attached: chun li PLA.jpg (793x1250, 643K)

think its because she is active in the free tibet movement

You realise their gov told them to do it right? They keep tabs on everyone and unleash the dogs when they feel like it. It's not just some random chinks, they are one entity. If a chink does something, it's their state doing it.

>Tibet seeks help from the treacherous perfidious angloid in freeing Tibet from chinacoms

>the treacherous perfidious anglos backstabs your people cuz he got shekels to make.

should have learned from us, Tibet, never trust an anglo. NEVER

Attached: english secret.jpg (616x907, 537K)

is demanding independence from an oppressive govd a sjw thing for you? truly intredasting perspective

in the West it's typically associated with hippie types but any real talk of it has died down a lot.

always wonder why there's no Chinese poster in Jow Forums.
I never saw one. anybody knows why?

didnt that movement die out 10 years ago? all the armchair activists and virtue signallers are talking about uyghurs now lol it figures that no one gives a shit. also what the hell is she hoping to achieve in fucking canada? maybe grouping and helping out with the tibetan refugees in nepal and india would be a better idea
no, it is her method of demanding for it.
>lol im raising awareness!!!
is not a legitimate form of demanding independence.
actually making concrete contributions to the displaced tibetan community in india and nepal and/or revolution in tibet itself will help.
otherwise they are just economic/educational migrants. fuck those kinds of people.
they post here sometimes.

yeah i know but she's one of the very people concerned, not a Westerner and shouldn't be associated with hippie things

As usual with western hypocrisy, when canadians fuel social problems in China, it is good. When Putin fuels social problems in the US, it is bad.

Take off that proxy Pytor.

I would murder a thousand of you insects for one human.

based

You university needs some Japanese students.

They probably use VPN because of their internet freedom.

Canadian flag = chink
They are a menace, when will americans deal with the leaf problem?
They're shit scared of mexicans while the leaf threat grows stronger by the minute.

Even worse English proficiency than your country, Kim, and then there's the fact you need a Jow Forums pass since captcha is blocked
I've seen a few tourists and the like post with the flag and also talked to a couple real mainlanders

>China is oppressing Tibet

Imagine still believing such propaganda.
globaltimes.cn/content/1138424.shtml

based french wumao

Posting facts instead of memes doesn't seem to give many (You) though.

>globaltimes.cn/content/1138424.shtml

Electricity and running water are evil oppression by the CCP

>when you destroy the culture and replace the people but it's alright because the few remaining natives can buy cars now

Attached: 1549749902088.gif (498x356, 778K)

Why do they fear us?

And what about their kung Fu powers, man?

>Destroy culture

Yeah 98% of the Tibetian population really loved being literal cattle for obese monks in their castles jerking off over abstract concepts.

>Tibet has been a part of China since the 800s under the Tang dynasty
>"Oppressing"
Tibet is about as "oppressed" by China as Paris is "oppressed" by France lol

Attached: Tang Soldier.jpg (975x1441, 293K)

I fully agree.

China annexed Tibet. There is nothing wrong with a Tibetan calling them out for it. We didnt annex St.Petersburg. Hell we havent annexed anything since the Spanish American war.

pureasu furee hawaii, gweilo

Not counting HK, there are two mainlanders that bought the pass. One of them went to college here. Sometimes you'll see them in random threads or in the rare /sino/ or east Asian threads.

>Hell we havent annexed anything since the Spanish American war.
Only because you had the UN give you the Japanese Pacific mandates as a "trust territory"

Kek
d

Attached: ironically_funny.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

They are associated states. We provide defense and foreign assistance (since they are small and generally poor).

During World World One, the Qing government shat the bed and the Tibetans declared independence without any international recognition. The Kingdom of Tibet is as legitimate today as the Confederate States of America tbqh.

Nuke Toronto, easy fix

You don't know how chinks work do you.

T. João Pedro Zhyung

same thing with Shia's here, they literally have to hide their identity to not get lynched by Sunni Muslims

for real? wtf

Literally just speak fluent English and they fuck off lmao

Shia's are literally less than 1% of Islamic diaspora in Western Europe while Sunni's are 99% so they often identify as Zoroastrian/Christian/Atheist

>religion of peace

Canada belongs to the Chinamen. The universities, economy, and their women belong to the Chinamen.

Attached: cooler canadian flag.png (1258x757, 46K)

>But can they do the same with niggers?
Of course, we are doing worse to them in Africa.

Attached: lao yang.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

they fear the hypnotic power the BMC has over their women.

Who gives a fuck tho. Other than threats what are they even gonna di