Do you like your leader in Civ 6?

Do you like your leader in Civ 6?

Attached: Civilization 6.png (1947x844, 1.55M)

yes

Eh he's alright I guess. The bonus fucking sucks though, the bonus does not offset the plethora of other issues caused by playing on cold tiles.

I still play Civ4 more than nearly any other game

No. What the fuck they were thinking?

Want a spy leader for France? Take Louis XI

NO

Eleanor is quite hot compared to other female leaders

Richelieu would be the best choice for a spy leader

Too much women. Also, I like how Russia's bonus accepts that they will always be less advanced than someone else

>Laurier
Very telling that these game developer libtards pick our first Liberal prime minister for our leader rather than the man WHO FUCKING FOUNDED THE COUNTRY

anybody else's icons get blurry, and some unit selection sounds muffled?
didn't get the xpac yet, but that patch seems to have janked all my shit, not to mention killing all the mods
to answer the OP question, yeah, Teddy's based as based gets

Can't tell if that's a good bonus or not. On higher difficulties in 4 the issue was more often not having anything to trade at all than not getting enough when you did

Any Civ past III is retarded.

Attached: 1550074295136.jpg (236x190, 9K)

>Thinking a single person founded the country

Ah yes, conservative education at work.

yes
TR was a great man and politician

Sure, he was pretty based.

>civ

wheres Portugal?

>that animation style
Fucking why? They did great with Civ 5 making all the leaders look semi realistic.

Attached: the thot of byzantium.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

that user's right, otheranon
with everything MacDonald had to do with the conferences and the Act, he was picked as first PM for a reason

Casimir really was way better

We have 3 so I guess im good

Why are there so many women?

the leaders in 5 were fine, for sure, but that realism absolutely hurts 5's play, looking at it in action now. cartoony graphics just last longer, as shown time and time again

Kind of. Jadwiga's an okay choice, though I'd not put her anywhere close to top 5 options. OTH we could have a lot worse.

Attached: jadwiga-andegawenska-swiety-obrazek.jpg (600x600, 184K)

>Scotland, Norway and 3 Greece made it in
>no Portugal
wtf bro

this

Hungary here. Matthias looks nothing like an actual hungarian. I guess they went with the theory of him being a swarthy romanian gypsoid.

Macdonald and Etienne-Cartier were instrumental in confederation. All the hard work was already done by the time Laurier came to power

no
i miss bismark

This

>Not William Lyon Mackenzie

Attached: 1437057463109.png (330x327, 137K)

jadwiga was a whore for marrying a pagan lithuanian BULL instead of william, who she was betrothed too
the commonwealth should have been poland-hungary and not poland-lithuania
look how it turned out, in the end both hungary and poland became slaves and our great medieval kingdoms ended

Not like we had anyone else, Cortez would never be seen as a conqueror nor starter of a civilization. The Mayans were not a unified kingdom but many cities all under a different ruler. If the Spanish had killed the natives as the anglos did, then Mexico would most probably have either Cortez or Pedro de Alvarado.

hardrada was pretty good at running this country outside of getting hit in the windpipe by an arrow
although there definitely were better choices for a generic pagan viking leader (hardrada wasnt even a pagan btw)

He was evropean and my ancestor

Attached: EVROPA.gif (1000x811, 309K)

Yes

> Added a country that has no historical influence
> looks: Southeast Asian
> Diplomacy: Lost territory by Goguryeo and Baekje
> Domestic politics: Ignored by her servants
> Reason chosen: woman
Literally a gay game

Attached: 1540846391480.png (600x497, 8K)

>Spain
Yeah, Phillip II was based and united us with our portubros :3
>Sweden
No, fuck that tranny catholic treacherous dyke

>Based Mathias Corvinus
It's based.

>no Lester B.

Coulda been worse.

No
AliƩnor looks like a fucking tranny

message them to change it and say it insults your country

I already did that but regarding kr*Stina I even sent death threats and a mail bomb but still got 0 (You)s

>no Bohemia
>even though Hungary, Norway, even fucking Scotland is included
Fuck parajew

Kristina was a horrible choice, but you can't do that man