Is this correct?

Is this correct?

Attached: 1550063360937.png (1616x1244, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c-WO73Dh7rY
paccpnw.org/polish-contribution-to-world-science/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Polish_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yup seems about right

reconsider austria

Had colonies, pls gib orange

No. Even if you were to consider the Roman Empire Italy, Rome wasn't the birthplace of Western civ. Greece was.
I like the original version() a lot better.

Iceland is relevant, for it has conserved many pieces of northern European cultural heritage.
Austria had a large historical impact, you can't just remote it to "High".

This, OP what the fuck? Also by being in the name of autrisa hungary alone hungary did far more than switzerland,denmark and ireland combined. This takes into account currently relevance and wealth way too much.

No because Russia should be red. Which of many of Europe's cultural, artistic, musical, agricultural, literary, architectural, scientific, industrial movements did Russia start? none of em.

Upgrade Austria though.

Poland should be yellow.
Denmark should be light green.
Belgium orange.
Austria green.
Hungary light green.
Finland red.
Norway red.
Romania orange.
Ukraine red.

Now this is what I call FIXED.

Attached: 1540502372191.png (1616x1244, 91K)

Nah. Russia is one of the big ones no doubt. Late in Industrialisation sure, but the rest there is doubt.

Ireland red too. Who the fuck thinks Ireland is close to average? They have been a colony and extremely poor until just recently.

>Ukraine red.
Ukraine was relevant as a part of russia, it doesn't come up in history because it was historically always russia or conquered from russia, hell Russia "started" there.(t.. talking out of his ass, but if i remember correctly that's true) If you don't count ukraine just because it wasn't current Ukraine than the whole map stop making sense, expecially for Italy and Greece.

Irish literature is pretty darn good.

Which Russian empire was there?

How is turkey not dark green?

We should get recognition for starting the industrial revolution. We created modern civilisation.

Romania and Lithuania I would color orange, Denmark light green and Albania red. Anything else is pretty accurate. Ukraine was more important than Romania. Today's Lithuania is not before Lithuania. If you have to color it yellow, then it should be Belarus. Albania was never an important thing and then Denmark was as important as Sweden. Imo

Agree with all of these except Finland, the hakkapelittas and their 20th century history is significant enough that I'd put them orange

Fuck off t*rd

It should atleast be yellow. Nothing about Western civilization traces it's origins to Russia, nothing. They became slightly relevant after the Industrial Revolution, and most of that, centering around space exploration and aviaton. Which was also helped by their many Jewish scientist. Almost nothing in the grande scheme of the western world (the colonies incuded) was "shaped by Russians". If Russia disapeared, nothing would change about the west. The same couldn't be said about either Italy, France, Britain or Germany.

Attached: European Core.png (533x393, 153K)

>finland
>not red

Luxembourg should at least be orange or maybe even yellow.

Attached: 1280px-HRR_14Jh.jpg (1280x1628, 456K)

Dostoevksy is enough to consider Russia green.

Turkey should be dark green

Attached: 1550247846882.png (1616x1244, 125K)

"Average" is pretty weird in this context. There are only winners and losers to be quite frank.

youtube.com/watch?v=c-WO73Dh7rY

>including denmark in core europe
nope

Core europe is Charlemagne's Empire + England.

They ruined their reputation in the cold war basically. Russia is European and part of the West in the grand scheme of things. Also that core you posted is very Americanized.

No Konisberg/Kaliningrad for example. No Basque country, Cataluna or Galiza. No Madrid or Lisbon, no Budapest and Stockholm.

>Spain, who ruled a big chunk of the world for centuries is at the same level as Sweden

Yeah na

Yes

>poland
still

>They ruined their reputation in the cold war basically. Russia is European and part of the West in the grand scheme of things.
no it's not. way before the cold war russia was seen by western europe as a land of asiatic barbarians. Only some more "enlightened" czars who were related to western monarchs and the influence of great authors like Dostoevsky managed to bring Russia a more favorable reputation.

>konisberg/kaliningrad
not core europe
>basque country
the very definition of irrelevant
>cataluña
napoleon wanted to make them french, that's it
>galiza
the polish one or the portuguese one? nevertheless, irrelevant
>no madrid
not core europe, became important only from the 15th century onwards thanks to the Habsburgs and Bourbons
>lisbon
discovered lots of new places but too late, never powerful or influential enough to shape european politics or culture
>no budapest
became powerful too late and only for a short time, later a servant to Vienna
>stockholm
became powerful too late and only for a short time

Attached: 3abb9aa669120228a2f2e1e57f7e3f46.jpg (505x600, 32K)

Scandinavia in general had a lot of chemist, ultimately they did pretty good with a small population. This is what it looks like when only the most important contributions/people of note are included. Both single nations + colonies. 50+ by region

Attached: Human accomplishment.png (903x304, 15K)

American tier post.

Attached: 1549056171157.jpg (400x400, 28K)

fixed that for you.

seems about right now.

Attached: 1550249397979.png (1508x1248, 142K)

czechs should be at least light green
Prague was the intellectual center of the HRE, gave many scientists to the world, both czech and bohemian germans like mendel

Why so angry my Negro de las Nieves friend

I made this map and posted on /his/. Then I revised it.

Attached: euromap2.png (1616x1244, 129K)

>Scandinavia in general had a lot of chemist, ultimately they did pretty good with a small population
scientific achievement in the 19th century doesn't make you core europe.
Core Europe is the region in which the defining features of Europe first appeared and are (or were) more evident. Manorialism, feudalism, individualism, rule of law, Christianity, western philosophy etc. etc.

When you say "Europe" people think of blonde girls, elegant people fancy clothing, big cathedrals, kings, beautiful little villages, that sort of stuff. That's North Italy, the Alps West Germany, Netherlands+Belgium, North/East France and England.

Attached: 1008px-Emperor_charles_v.png (1008x1024, 2.18M)

>Crimea

Attached: d.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

cope

Im only displeased of the state of the europe because last time I checked, "we" lended money to your niggerhands.

>butthurt anglo
Every time.

>Belgium less influencal than Sweden

Attached: 65989.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Fuck off for shitposting and shitting threads, fucking subhuman. Always I must be ashamed by being Finn.

>Spain
>Relevant

>hell Russia "started" there.(t.. talking out of his ass, but if i remember correctly that's true)
No, Russia started in Novgorod. Kiev was taken from Khazars.

>Belgium
>More relevant than Sweden
lol

fuck off degenerate soygoblin.

kys.

turkey and austria need to be dark green. just because austria became tiny after ww1 and annexed once doesnt mean they were irrelevant. the habsburg dynasty ruled almost all of europe at some point and they were emperors for pretty much 500 years straight.

Attached: 1548191307386.jpg (216x262, 12K)

>Portugal, Spain and Turkey at the same level than Sweden
How is that not more retarded than the OP's map?

Sweden was one of great powers of Europe (17-18th century) and a scientific-cultural powerhouse. That's why it's light green.

This thread is fun

Attached: 02.jpg.60c6c5f6874c9f7886f6a09003e0c099.jpg (861x1186, 188K)

>Ireland
>Red

It’s not like our Monks preserved texts and manuscripts from the Ancient Greeks, Byzantines and Romans that went on to have a vast impact in the Renaissance. Not like our Monks were advisors to most of the royal familes of Europe or anything.

Look how handicapped life school retards Finns are. No any different than gorillas.

Attached: 6e5658d7.jpg (1920x1439, 334K)

>habsburg dynasty
>austria
the only relevance of austria is that it was one of the centers of the SWABIAN habsburg dynasty
austria in itself was nothing NOTHING you hear me?? NOTHING!!!!
the empire was only relevant because they were lucky enough to have personal unions over bohemia and hungary and thus unite a huge part of central europe

......uhhh....I think that's just you heh

Wherever I go, I must also talk about who is and who isn't EVROPEAN in the fVrst place.

Attached: EVROPA.gif (1000x811, 309K)

We had colonies, were a major power during the industrial revolution and plenty of scientists during centuries, not sure what you're trying to convey here

Not only is North Italy not uber blonde, but you do realize the core of Italian contribution was from central Italy, not North.

Attached: 48bc40f93bb86411b218fbb0e47a14fa.png (500x614, 157K)

>Poland should be yellow.

Fuck off, Swedish scum

Attached: nobel-prize-winners-top-10-countries-laureates-chartbuilder-57edac7ad6b5f (1).png (620x354, 77K)

when you do the right thing, it sometimes seems like you've done nothing at all

Google "Father of modern warfare"

*drops mic epic style*

Nobel prize winners is dumb. Not only is it a fairly recent creation, but they give them to undeserving people all the time. Obama has one kek

>no Budapest
Hungary has been trying to catch up to the west since the times of Mathias Corvinus, if anything, we are just close orbiters of the west, but not part of it.

>Muh monks
Arabs had literally the same if not more preservations of the exact same texts If Ireland is so important where's our colonies? what part of africa or america speaks only Irish? We're less relevant than iceland and only acheived anything when we were British, culchie and you know it.

Not even remotely close, pic related way better

Attached: 1550247846882.png (1616x1244, 160K)

>czechia
>not even light green
cringe

Sweden wouldn't be what it is had it not have Finland as an asset, so we deserve orange. Also in 20th century we had small, but some impact but guess that doesn't count as history

This only takes into account technological advancement and high culture
For example the nordic area was at one point called the womb of Europe because so many Germanic tribes come from it yet here they are said to have a low impact, despite producing tribes of people who still exist today

should be red you piefke dickhead

Don't worry Finland, your time is coming. Affirmative action will slow Sweden down to a crawl, just enough for you to pounce on their ass.

>it was historically always russia or conquered from russia
No. It was independent until 1300s. Then was split up between Lithuania and Poland. It was swallowed by Russia in the 1700s - that's about 200 years of Russian control. Now we independent again.
Poland was very influential for eastern Europe, they were imperialists just like the Russians.

>Nobel prize winners is dumb. Not only is it a fairly recent creation, but they give them to undeserving people all the time. Obama has one kek

What about this?

paccpnw.org/polish-contribution-to-world-science/

What about Copernicus who literally changed the most important aspect of human perception of reality? What about Chopin? What about Rubinstein? What about Roman Polanski? What about Columbus who was a son of Polish king? What about Wachowski sisters?

Poland is the most relevant country on Central-Eastern Europe. Only Germany is more relevant than us in this region.

take a hike mboko what the fuck does colonies have to do with anything you autistic freak

You deserve to be light green too my brother for your assistance in the mass murder of many southrons

no luck involved. one personal union is luck. but not the amount of personal unions the habsburg dynasty managed to get.

Nah we're red m8, stop denying it

Based Austria putting the czechtards in their place.

Do not start this larp shit here, do not.

That's why you're orange

It's literally in our constitution to never be the aggressor. We're sterilized and emasculated as a country

how is it larp? If a region produced a people who went on to be marked as important on this map how is the region that created them marked as unimportant?

Again, using this logic USA has contributed the most to western civilization and technology due to having the most nobel prizes. They have only existed since the 1800s. Civilization, and contributions were happening throughout Europe and the world LONG before Nobel prizes existed my guy.

*ähem*

maybe...maybe we should be blue on the map

Attached: 06_21_2013_periodic-table.jpg (1891x1131, 332K)

It's larp because it's stupid. It would be like Southern Europeans taking claim to every damn country in Europe who has mediterranean dna. Which is like all of Western Europe, that would be dumb. So is this.

worst post itt
it's a shame your whore mother was too lazy to vacuum you out in time you little shitstain

Cringe and Kurucpilled

>Again, using this logic USA has contributed the most to western civilization

Just look how much Poland contributed to the USA:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Polish_Americans

Poland being light green on this map is extremely well-deserved.

this
czechia was the center of scientific progress
no wonder why the only non-retard, non anti-science habsburg emperor reigned from prague instead of bureaucrat city wien

Copernick wasn't polish, shut up. Chopin and Rubenstein, too. That's the same as if ruski niggers would claim google as their creation.
Polanski is a dumb degenerate btw, why would you even mention him, you should be ashamed.

I feel you my guy, but what do models and athletes have to do with western civilization?

>t. narancstálib labac hülyegyerek

No one saw that Brazil is painted dark green yet...

redpill incoming, non-EVropeans take cover

Attached: True_EVROPA.png (1837x1655, 214K)