Why Americans drive huge trucks in cities?

Why Americans drive huge trucks in cities?

Attached: 1550094107323-int.jpg (2172x1515, 1.71M)

most of them don't fit in sedans

smol benus
big truck

There is a dude who has a yellow hummer in my neighbourhood. He's around 30yo,170 something, looks like obese homer Simpson from that episode when he was wearing a dress and also balding.

Attached: 1550233199912.jpg (607x607, 28K)

Poor guy

americans can't drive so they protect their kids and themselves from accidents by having a big ass truck.

>170 something
Like over 170kg? Jesus that makes me look slender in comparison.

Why do third wordlers get triggered by big trucks?

We also drive nicer sedans than you guys, you know.

But what is it about trucks that triggers third world soyboys?

>We also drive nicer sedans than you guys, you know.
this is definitely not true

krauts and japs have had you beat for midrange cars since Reagan was in power and you know it.

huh? I'm talking about cars that Americans drive, not American cars lol.

I'm saying we're richer, thus naturally drive nicer cars

But there's no reason to triggered by big comfy trucks, there's fun

:)

This
Soccer moms drive massive earth-mover SUVs while putting on makeup and talking on the phone. It makes my piss boil

Trucks are for offroading, but yanks drive then on huge, well paved highways. It's bizzare and impractical. Like seeing a farmer driving one of these

Attached: f9393587a5610917cf03bcced58e8751.jpg (591x675, 99K)

Can you please build a wall on the east coast? Thanks

Driving both a big truck along with that looks like fun, though.

I guess the broader question is - why are yuropoors more grumpy and anti-fun than Americans

kinda want to be american, obese as fuck
getting shot because scratching balls,
being retarted because fatness,
driving retartchair around wallmart

and then getting into my huge fucking landship to compensate for my tiny penis

Tiny pee pees

Automatics are not fun

This just comes across as an SJW obsessing about white people on twitter - creating a neurotic bias within your mind

It reeks of jealousy

I don't care about your trucks.

You can get a used Audi or BMW for 1k here, cars aren't that expensive in Britain at all.

Then buy a manual - I mean, you wouldn't be able to afford one anyway

The post you're responding to is aimed at people who are anti-trucks, not neutral towards them

because we have money and freedom to buy whatever car we want

I think trucks are kinda dumb but I've been to America, I get it. Long wide straight roads with tons of traffic and no corners, why would you need a car with decent handling?

And actually - all yuropoor posts on Jow Forums are identical to SJWs obsessing over white people on twitter

driving themselves mad while we never think of them. SAD!

Could be a number of things but desu I'd say it's because Americans have been stupidly wealthy for the last 100 years at the very least. We don't have as much as you do, so budgeting, managing resources and time is a lot more important over here, that goes for the average Joe, the state, and business men alike. We can't afford to waste as much. Plus our cities have been built up for hundreds of years, there's a lot of people living so close together that it puts pressure on getting along with the people around you

I own a truck because I need it. Good thing I have a sedan as well, my Chevy is a total gas hog.

In Europe automatics are more expensive than manuals because everyone drives a manual except old people, who will actively pay more for it.

The cars themselves aren't but actually driving one fucking is

>why do europoors get triggered so easily

Attached: 1456447344715.jpg (2272x1704, 1.01M)

Don't give into that shit, these Berders will never understand the joy of whizzing a Renault Clio around a car park on a Friday night.

This is true and a valid reason to drive huge shit. My GF drives like shit so she got a grand Cherokee.

If you're 17 or a bad driver, yeah. I admit though, insurance companies are taking the piss.

is it covered in gold or silver?

I’d own a manual if I didn’t have to deal with stop-go traffic.

Don't a spastic, if you and the choice between going for a spin in a Clio or one of these, you'd not choose the Clio

Attached: 2017-ram-1500.jpg (1200x800, 176K)

Sadly no.

Well it makes sense that you drive an automatic, considering women are allowed to drive there now.

Not in Asda car park I wouldn't. I bet it doesn't even have any subwoofers or bucket seats. Pathetic.

seething kek

A Ram? Disgusting machine, and a disgusting taste.
The only pick-ups that are on-par as Land Cruisers and FJ Cruisers and Lexus LXs in off-roading are the Silverado/Sienna and F150, anything else struggles, and I’m saying this as someone who regularly goes desert camping.

Women drive much better than men here, though. It’s an unironic fact.

I dont like driving trucks that much, but i have one cuz of my work. Theres no way i coyld fit tools and giant plywood and drywall in a sedan. I hate how much tires and gas are for trucks. Fucking hell. But
.. i need it

its not jealosy, its pure annoyance.

how this america #1 have been forcefed through everything fucking around us.
I just somehow automatically assume that western values really come from america, even tho europe might be the source of degeneration.
Degeneration of values, even of my nation.
I blame the mtv shit.

white van to the rescue
you can even get one after the true american™ automotive engineering treatment (aka RAM badge on the front grille)

Attached: Fiat_Ducato_MTP07.jpg (1533x1260, 196K)

Don’t you have Colorados and the like over there? The only medium-sized trucks we have here are Hiluxes.

I’d advise a Mercedes Sprinter. They’re assembled in North Carolina, but all the parts are made in Germany.

>They’re assembled in North Carolina, but all the parts are made in Germany.
Yeah, it's a rebadged VW crafter with a VW engine.

Still, I’d take a VW over a Fiat any day.

That's cause you keep them in their place so they pay attention

You are kidding. The Ford Transit is the undisputed heavyweight champion of the white vans, accept no substitute, the GOAT.

Attached: transit.jpg (300x168, 6K)

This

>not the Iveco Daily

twingo>any truck

funny how they stopped posted after this