Serious discussion: Cause of bear market

Can we have a serious discussion regarding what caused this bear market. Not just a single factor, but lets explore multiple factors that triggered it.

Attached: ou.jpg (1023x1536, 233K)

Not if you keep posting ugly ass bitches.

senpai I like them big

Cute gal. Suffocate me.

I doubt it'd be that hard

Attached: mzm.jpg (736x1105, 68K)

Unsustainable exponential growth in assets value unterred by a lack of user adoption. If we want to get angry at futures or unaudited entities or manipulators, we better get angry at them for the bull market and the pumps or we're going nowhere.

Attached: 4356366.png (225x225, 7K)

She used to be really big, then slimmed down but recently got fatter again. This was her when she was slimmer.

Attached: mz3.jpg (599x625, 80K)

Queen ant, I will work for you.

Name?

mazzeratie Monica

Attached: mr3.jpg (900x1350, 332K)

Mt. Gox randomly dumping 10k BTC at a time made things more bearish than they needed to be. Market makers just allowed the price to fall with each dump

Break my face in like a stiff and newly purchased lawn chair.

Value decoupling. In absence of real-world adoption and network-utilisation-derived valuation, speculation took over - either via futures market or normies obsessing over shitcoins. Once the speculation bursts, reality checked in the form of bear.

Attached: owo.jpg (1000x669, 98K)

how many btc does mt gox have to get rid of?

how long do you think the bear will last? Do you think actual widespread adoption of blockchain and their respective crypto tokens will be achieved?

Imagine how bad this brapper smells. Just imagine.

CME futures, greedy shitheads and bitmex
>/thread

I believe they have around 140k left but were told by Japanese authorities to stop selling until mid 2019.

I shall saturate and become your bed sore. I'll fester lovingly for you, queen bee.

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPAPPAPPAPAPAPPAPAPPPPPPPPPPFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
no but really you should stop posting shit like this user, it's not healthy for our board culture

CAN YOU STOP WITH THE BBW? need eye bleach. these bitches won't live past 50 years old. their organs are working over time 24/7.

So the bear will continue until at least 2019-2020?

are you kids fucking kidding me?

btc went from $1000 to $20k over a year and you want to discuss why the market crashed, like you're so profound?

people with a brain got out at the top, cus perpetual growth is only what biz thinks can happen, and it all compounded.

seeya in 2020 faggots

This is your brain when you mouth breathe.

No where did I state, nor did the tone of my post act as if I were 'so profound'.

Some serious projection here

How does one even mount one of these beasts?