/nose/ north sea general

This is a general for the countries of the North Sea. Here we discuss North Sea things and topics relevant to North Sea nations.

Invited: Britain, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Norway

Attached: 88F29F2D-4CE9-47EA-9829-B78EFCFD7880.gif (427x427, 35K)

The Caspian Sea sends his regards

Every time I flush I hope by some grace of God my doo doo will end up in the north sea.

do you guys call it something different in your language? here we call it vesterhavet (western sea)

Prepare your anus

Attached: noordzeeland1.jpg (768x522, 98K)

Can I post here if I live in Copenhagen?

Interesting. It is Not in Dutch.

Lets rebuild doggerland and make it the capital of our new empire

We call it the north sea (nordsjoen) even though it is to our south

Noordzee

We border the north sea too haha you must have forgot about us lol don't worry I'll invite myself in

Noordzee

Guess what it means.

The North Sea is to their west and to our north.
Makes sense desu. The better question would be why it isn't called the East Sea in English.

Yes
Based and Doggerpilled

this would actually be mint

I really like the movie Dunkirk because it reminded me so much of our holidays to both France, England and the Netherlands. North Sea is best sea.

based

It's really amazing how much alike coastal towns feels along the North Sea.

>Through history various names have been used for the North Sea. One of the earliest recorded names was Septentrionalis Oceanus, or "Northern Ocean," which was cited by Pliny.[102] The name "North Sea" probably came into English, however, via the Dutch "Noordzee", who named it thus either in contrast with the Zuiderzee ("South Sea"), located south of Frisia, or because the sea is generally to the north of the Netherlands. Before the adoption of "North Sea," the names used in English were "German Sea" or "German Ocean", referred to the Latin names "Mare Gemanicum" and "Oceanus Germanicus",[103] and these persisted in use until the First World War.[104]

Tfw am the only here who can post in /nose/ and /med/

Attached: de gaulle.jpg (450x511, 64K)

/nose/ French are not meds.

Perhaps but the country has access to both seas, it's enough for me

very true desu

Attached: Staithes-North-Yorkshire (1).jpg (1024x683, 187K)

we call it both vesterhavet and nordsóen (the north lake)

>lake

Fuck North Sea cucks

Attached: 1478123382355.jpg (900x900, 84K)

tell me about East Anglia, and Lincolnshire

>East Anglia
East Anglians are the most powerful race on Earth

used to live in north lincolnshire, it was a bit grim and poor, felt culturally closer to hull than the rest of lincolnshire, but some of the best people i've ever met lived there. top lads.

I am north atlantid

Attached: Annotated K47 mk1.png (1071x652, 101K)

based ghosts and goblins devil

Genetic distance from Iron age celts (pre saxon era) to modern populations.

Rhine Bell beaker/Corded ware crew up in here

Attached: Iron Age celt.jpg (876x696, 227K)

Did you know north sea is actually a genetic cluster? whereas celtic and germanic are not.

Attached: Europeans.png (1916x1027, 438K)

The source of the majority of our Puritans
Interesting, have you been to other areas of the county? The south?

Nordsjön

yes, i used to live in the south west and i hated it. despite being richer (although its very localised to the cities), it was a far worse experience than living in north lincolnshire.

image if hitler had united the north sea peoples as one and forced a eugenics programme on us, we would rule the world

yes, this is due to bell beakers + single grave peoples all being the same. Somehow scandinavian hunter gatherers managed to survive and have kids with beaker gals thus passing on their haplogroup

I can sort of believe this. You can also clearly see that Austrians (and Southern-Germans) are not really white nor belong to the Mare Germanicvm masterrace.

what i think is: never met an english, never met a dane, never met a dutch. are they even real. feeling a little bit of conspiracy since ive been on all the continents except australia. also never met someone out of the usa. fucking usa hoax, just media but i think the country really does not exist.

Hail, my fellow Nvrdic bruders. Praise to Wotan and suchforth.

Bumping a based general

you are country is only based and redpilled if it is whole coastline is at the north sea

Should we alll go to war over fishing or something?

Eh, more of an Ostsee man myself

The south west of Lincolnshire or England? Also, what was wrong with it?

sw england

it's full of cunts, honestly. it's a stereotype but people really are friendlier up north. down south everyone is cold, bitchy, actively vindictive and against any form of individuality. everyone is "normal"; only their version of normal is quite chavvy and not like an average person.
the cities are shit and have way too many blacks, and the towns & villages are often quite poor but the people present themselves as being rich because they live near a rich city. all of this is a shame because there are some very nice villages and countrysides there, but personally speaking i'd much rather live in a well off northern village than anywhere down south.