I'd like to visit Tallinn for a week someday

I'd like to visit Tallinn for a week someday

Attached: methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F4b337ca6-2e39-11e6-a5c2-7b913168177e.jpg (685x385, 86K)

yeah whatever

Is Tallinn a nice city?

You'll be bored within 48 hours.

Fantastic city but really not all that much going on. You can see everything within the old town in a day.

Perhaps it would be good in conjunction with a trip to another city, such as Helsinki

Thats what most tourists do.
>You can see everything within the old town in a day.
That´s because Old Town is tiny. It is also insanely crowded because most of the tourists don´t go further from the city center. You can go to comfy palaces and parks by tram from the city centrer and it will take you 30 minutes max.

Riga has more entertainment available actually.

Maybe. But staying in one city for an entire week is a bit much I think. You could visit all the Baltic capitals in a week.

not a bad option, shame he'd have go overland to Wilno, traveling by sea is cozy.

>traveling by sea is cozy
True. Although some tourists travel between the Estonian islands and Riga. I find short ferry rides really chill: relax, drink some tea, eat some pastries and you`re pretty much on the other shore already. I´m tired of visiting cities. Going to small towns or "remote" islands is much comfier.

Not the same guy but Estonian trains are actually pretty good.

did you try motor paintball?

Attached: motor+paintball_.jpg (1600x1066, 302K)

Tallinn has more pussy

you should visit all the baltic sea capitals while you can.

>while you can
What do you mean?

they might all be gone in 5 years time

Attached: 1i4349.jpg (300x225, 6K)

Have no idea 2bh.

I slept on a beach in Tallinn/Viimsi for 2 weeks in September, lot of qt.314 mongol women in the city and the transport, I think some of them either wanted my D or were disgusted by me by the way they looked at me which is fair either way
The transport is free which is nice, you're meant to pay with a card or something but fuck that what's the point if they never have anybody checking

It's also the first place I've ever seen a real life Jew

while he's there

often hobos are the ones to sleep on the beach

didn't have the money for a hostel, they were pretty expensive in Tallinn as well since it's popular for hipster tourists I guess

Have never seen any hobos on the beach. Saw some sleeping under a bridge in July though.
Did you just put some tent up in the bushes?

god i want to visit estonia and jump off turisalu cliff

don't worry i'll leave my wallet with enough euros in it to cover the body cleanup costs

Technically it wasn't on the beach beach, was down the road in some fields, but I spent most days on the beach
was way too residential near the actual beach and there were always some normalfag tourist couples staying late near my spot
pic was my favourite field, up at the top right near the trees

Attached: field.jpg (2100x1080, 597K)

>god i want to visit estonia and jump off turisalu cliff
Why do you know our suicide spots?
What brought you here?

was meant to go hiking with an old internet friend but we got in a fight and he kicked me out of his house
had to carry a bunch of shite so couldn't hike and stayed put until my return flight

pic related are the Jews I saw, they really do look like Jow Forums caricatures with their hunch backs and scheming appearance

Attached: 1537029345736.jpg (2592x1456, 955K)

tf, what did you get in a fight over?

we had been fighting about politics and then I spit some chewing gum which he has an autist thing about and he tackled me after I refused to bin it

one of the most absurd positions I've ever been in lmao

Attached: 1530381715001.png (813x850, 343K)

How old were you?

you spit chewing gum on the floor and refused to throw it away?

seriously? you sound like kind of an asshole

same age as now, nineteen
on the ground outside fám but it was in his driveway sort of
I see I was at fault somewhat though no question

pmsl
a meeting of autists for sure

i know of a few around the world, they are interesting phenomenons

my favourite is "the gap" in australia