Brits

Brits

Would you rather your island
be off the coast of Europe or North America?

Attached: Screenshot_20190215-142132_Google.jpg (1080x1265, 641K)

Gonna have to say Europe. I love Europeans especially Scandinavians.

t. British gentleman

In the middle of the Atlantic far away from everyone else (but still visa-free travel to Spain)

I'd like our island to be off the coast of Korea and China, north of Taiwan.

Britain have some beautiful cities and places that are worth visiting, it is better to have them near the European continent.

UK nowadays is more similar to Europe than to United States. Actually, the only thing that the British and the Yanks have in common is the language, but they also have it in common with the Jamaicans or the Nigerians.

>but still visa-free travel to Spain
Cheeky cunts

Off the coast of North America for sure, just put it further south or we'll be fucking frozen

I wish they were further South. Would be nice for them.

probably the US, we would've conquered it good and proper if we were closer

should you be discriminated against for holding a discriminatory opinion, but never acting on it?
e.g. homophobia but you don't treat gay people differently, just see them as lesser being, dislike them etc.

*blocks your path*

Attached: A_plankton_bloom_across_Ireland_captured_by_Envisat_fullwidth.jpg (945x926, 255K)

Why are British people so ugly?

How about something like this.

Attached: Untitled.png (968x391, 358K)

Meme. Brits are good looking.

Far from Morocco, that's fine, although I would include Italy.

The tourists here are pretty ugly.

Attached: el-triunfo-de-zalk.jpg (400x226, 11K)

I like this, really. Being farther from Eastern barbarians is good.

>Get to be far away from yurop drama with portubros, spanichads and britbongs as our only neighbors
What could have been...

Attached: 1535957943863.gif (500x213, 1.98M)

Heaven

Enjoy your tropical storms.

But they gain strenght over the Atlantic, that chunk of land would prevent that

Prff. What are you, are a scientist? The climate would remain EXACTLY the same.

Would be an okay tradeoff

Which is why I said tropical storm, not hurricane.

Attached: atl-tracks-to-date-24sep18.jpg (980x551, 82K)

this

if anything i'd like to be closer to our skandi brothers

>i'd like to be closer to our skandi brothers
>skandi brothers

Attached: cringe.jpg (598x415, 60K)

those borders are kinda based so I approve

dainty southern fingers wrote this post

yeah we should try and move it there after brexit i reckon

very good post and surprisingly accurate if you are actually a spaniard. the uk's geography is unironically the reason we had such a strong empire and the reason our climate is so mild for where we are

yeah it would save the economy wouldn't it
with china and all that innit

ill make a petition for may to move it

You'll get hurricane'd

Correct. We have nothing in common with mentally unstable snownogs

Europe

i say put uk, ireland, iceland and all the other small islands inline across the atlantic so i can pack my camper and go on a roadtrip to usa and canada. would only require a few ferrys now and then.

yeah because the south is now a caliphate

Only London, otherwise North would have way more. Not that it matters since despite your LARPing, you still have almost nothing in common with sc*Ndinavians

You'd be too warm and humid

Anglo-Saxons were identical to Scandinavians, a good 30-60% of the English is Scandinavian.

There also was the Danelaw, in which some Danes settled

>Only London
ah decent, we're moving goalposts. right well in that case bradford doesn't exist either so unlucky, you're still darker

everyone underrates the importance of the danelaw but without it, the english language would lack its grammar and syntax. additionally, some of the best areas wouldn't exist, and the english makeup wouldn't either.

No they were not, only Jutes, and even then we are only 1/3 anglo saxon anyway.

>you're still darker
Our part of this shithole gets marginally more sun than yours

mate behave, anglosaxons and norse had nearly identical cultures, worshiped the same gods, and inhabited the same lands

When doing DNA tests in what was the Danelaw they can't differentiate between the Angles and Danes as they're too similar genetically

>we are only 1/3 anglo saxon anyway
we're majority anglosaxon, but i'm guessing you're some celt hiding behind the flag and pretending to be english

Attached: 36A6689D00000578-3711040-A_study_of_DNA_collected_by_the_family_history_website_Ancestry_-a-2_146969 (470x473, 42K)

I feel the same, my friend. I happen to be a british man visiting France and I would definitely miss my french friends if my beloved homeland was so far away from them.

Tempting, honestly

This graph makes no sense, only in some regions of the former Danelaw is Germanic DNA over 50%. In every other region of England it is 20-60%.

it's the makeup of the average englishman

And what is the source for this image? Every other genetic study suggests 20-40% outside of specific regions like Yorkshire and the like

No, there is a difference between North and West Germanics. They were far enough apart for long enough to form a distinction

Not bringing the dutch along?

As far away from your shithole as possible.

The EU is a lunatic asylum, but at least their culture was once solid.

American culture is poison.

lad we came from lands that would become denmark

Attached: jutes-n.jpg (720x540, 41K)

filename you falseflagging celtic tit

yes, the jutes did.
Saxons inhabited way more than just that piece of land, and everyone likes to forget the frisians, just because they didn't form their own kingdom does not mean they did not also invade.

>ancestry
what a reliable source, especially considering that it contradicts basically every other study on the topic

You're talking about groups that were virtually indistinguishable from one another.
We don't really know what the Angles and the Saxons called themselves, and we don't know exactly where they came from.
In all likelihood the words Angle, Saxon and Jute were names of smaller tribes belonging to the same people.
Even early Frisian is very difficult to tell apart from English to an untrained eye.

Flights to Barcelona from the middle of the atlantic wouldn't be 50 pounds.
Careful what you wish for Nigel

Sick quads nigga.