I hate them so much

i hate them so much
they ruin everything they touch

Attached: 53BF99A1-03E5-49B7-8FE8-04647854BAC0.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=48Fg-j11XE0
youtube.com/watch?v=56b_rmUHUg4
monsterbuzz.fr/videos/152-elle-laisse-sa-copine-se-faire-violer-sur-periscope
nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-magazine-attack/terror-suspect-arrested-bulgaria-linked-paris-killer-officials-n285151
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ya deserve it ya cunt
hand over ya wallet or ill bloddy cut ya

Suck my dick w*stoid

there is nothing to ruin in the non-country called denmark anyway

eastern europe will be the only non-shithole area of europe soon

Me too, except Russia.

I blame the Serbs

Me too, including Russia.

Why are they like this?

mongol blood

youre hate is like when the liberal waifichka takes the slavic dick up the ass and calls the milicia in the morning to report the rape....did not happen...just like your hate.

Attached: slave1.jpg (263x192, 11K)

>slavic dick

It tickles.

Attached: dicksize europe.jpg (1400x788, 161K)

t staticist

>waifichka
God, what's that?

you are as white as it can get lukasz

So Slavs are basically to Europe what blacks are to America?

Attached: Map_pigmentation_in_Europe.png (783x600, 886K)

What makes you think so?

mi smo bili knezi pa sranje

HUNGary

>Estonia
>Russia
Honestly, shut the fuck up

Attached: 1550162003526.png (1270x1713, 3.23M)

stfu northern germany you sound like potato in your mouth

Cringe

Based

brainlet unemployed böndeshit, stfu

Small dicks all around

my dream is the genocide of all germanic peoples

That's not very nice. I like you, Serbro.

doesnt change the fact that your country will sperg out yet again and start killing us and then later your countrymen will have the gall to ask us why we are so backwards.
there is no rest for the slavic man, its always been this way in history

wtf has damnmark ever build for us to ruin? Go take a cold shower you imbred germanoid.

Yeah except Afro-Americans are Christian while Slavs are commie.

This. Slavs are actually worse than niggers.

you? you are like uruguay a insignificant country, and the east of europe have more balls than you

and crimea isnt ukraine you NATO JEW LOVER

Then how come France ranks among the least in Economic Freedom in Europe, and virtually every EU country ranks above you? And how public spending in France is over 50%, wheres in BG it's only 30? How many Germanic countries have bigger governments than Slavic countries? IF we are commies, shouldn't it be the other way around?

wtf is denmark bro? Your pseudo country wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for Bulgaria. wtf has Denmark ever contributed to the world? Lego? A shit hole of a country where people live a static live and kill themselves before they reach 40. Who the fuck even wants to go to your cursed tundra hole? These small scumdinavian germans are so fucking brainwashed its laughable.

Euro Nato members are under occupation of anglojew global dictatorship, thats all

The latinized germania aka France is literally the biggest shithole in Europe. Even African niggers don't wanna stay there. I've been to Paris once last year. Even gypsy neighborhoods are better than Paris. It's dirty, i even saw people pissing on the streets like some sub-saharan niggers. It was a fucking jungle and it smelled like one. Im not going there again even if you paid me.

German right-wingers today are massive Slavaboos though.

Eastern Europe = Criminals and Prostitutes

France = cucks and cowards.

or maybe you're Algerian?LMAO

Western Europe is literally worse than the middle east.
youtube.com/watch?v=48Fg-j11XE0

Attached: main-qimg-aacff0d127d68ad14c3e973ad254f4c5-c.jpg (750x500, 107K)

"The Pew Research Center estimated that 3.7% of Norwegians were Muslim in 2010 and 5.7% in 2016."

It is increasing quickly and you're not even in EU, your future is dark Bjorn.

Yeah because a lot of Africans and Slavs emigrated here.

Calm your tits, proxypidor.

Show us the numbers bro. Tell me how many Bulgarians live in your 3rd world shithole? There are probably less than 100 Bulgarians living there. I know there are a lot of Germanoids living here in BG, and there has been a lot of Germanoid migrants moving to Hungary and Poland recently.

western europe is a shithole and you know it.
youtube.com/watch?v=56b_rmUHUg4

why would i be a proxy? these western european rats are getting annoying. Have you been there? I am not even joking, Paris was a literal garbage. It smells everywhere. You can see people pissing on the streets like literal animals who haven't heard of civilization. Beggers everywhere. homeless people everywhere. A friend of mine who is a girl told me she is cat called everywhere in France like some animal. These people don't even deserve to be part of the African Union. Who the fuck let them in the European union. Their name is bigger than their game. Italy is even worse. The roads there are like in Bulgaria 10 years ago. People don't line up, just push you like little ants. No manners. IN England you see drunken chavs everywhere. Africans everywhere. Scumdinavia is a cold tundra forgotten by time. I would rather kill myself than live in a place where peop see sunlight once a year.

If it wasn't for America these animals would've been a 3rd world shithles. US gave them trillions in loans and they still look like shit.

Estonians look whiter, facial features wise. As for their hair, most have dirty blonde.

>There are probably less than 100 Bulgarians living there.

Yeah but I've already seen a video with Bulgarians mafiosi in France wanted to rape a girl because she couldn't pay for drug.
So there are at least 5% criminals among your people in France.

show us the video Afranko.

should i continue with france is shithole videos? I think i proved my point already.

Seriously you people are animals. In every protests you burn cars and destroy property like some uncivilized savages. have you not heard of manners and ciivlization? When people in BG protests, they never burn or destroy other people's property, not even gypsies do that. In every protest in France, you see destruction and chaos everywhere. You can't control your animalistic instincts, can you.

Poland taught you how to use fork. We should teach you how use a toilet next.

I love all our Slavic brothers, we're all crazy and unpredictable, it's pretty fun. You "civilized" Euros don't have any fun, you're too serious

Speak for yourself. Serbia is a shithole like France. Bulgaria is the only civilized nation on the Balkans. We don't want to have anything to do with you, especially since we gave you civilization to begin with, and our language too.

monsterbuzz.fr/videos/152-elle-laisse-sa-copine-se-faire-violer-sur-periscope

I don't find the longer version, I read on a French forum that they were Bulgarians at the time.

>Slavic
but you're Turks

We should build a wall and let them pay for it.

love you too bro

no

watch your mouth you fucking jew.
your time will come soon enough.
t.uga bugar

*I couldn't find

I didn't see any refrence to Bulgaria from that article. If they were ''Bulgarians'', it means they were gypsies with Bulgarian passport.

Either way, you are way worse. You need to stop sending us your terrorists over here.

nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-magazine-attack/terror-suspect-arrested-bulgaria-linked-paris-killer-officials-n285151

Based. They're our turk bitches

i have an idea.

Attached: 7658685675.jpg (1279x893, 644K)

Nuke us then, it will be better for both parties. Im sick of living here anyway