How much do you tip haircut ladies in your cunt?

How much do you tip haircut ladies in your cunt?

Attached: 0eda8115001085cca52d7a70638c9664.jpg (512x512, 37K)

why would i tip them for doing their work

I usually tip if they are bad

I gave her 2€ extra, because she was hot and dressed slutty

$0.00 cause I havent cut my hair since 2015

Attached: 0a2.jpg (1200x1200, 385K)

I only go to the barber

I put extra effort into saying thank you to my mom.

>letting someone else cut your hair let alone a woman

Attached: 1550158139057.jpg (520x735, 86K)

Fuck tipping

>americans even tip the barber
why?
honestly why

30-40%. Keep them happy get better haircut

I give my terrone barber Franco 4 dollars extra because he is based as fuck

Better haircut than what? Don't you pay a predetermined fee for a predetermined haircut?

>tips

why ? they already get paid why should i pay more ?

Aaaaayyy i'm cuttin here

I've only had black men cut my hair. They don't care if you tip or not.

No he is actually Italian. From Bari I think.

I just buzz cut myself, like any other real man.

>I just buzz cut myself, like any other balding man.
ftfy

I have never had my hair cut by a female

I tip this 25 year old mexican girl who cuts my hair real good. The first time i she cut my hair i pretended to absolutely love the cut she gave me and said no one else knows how to cut my hair. So even tho shes one of 7 haircutters there i always get her every two months when i go in. I call and ask if set scheduke with her and its not creepy lol. The reason? She rubs her tits on my head ocassionally when she is cutting and for some reason she massages my head for extra long. I think she knows what she is doing and thats how she gets $15/$20 tips

It's pretty normal for people to go back to the same place/person, hence the idea to keep them happy.

I cut my own hair at this point to save money, but back when I had others cut it I usually just tipped $5 because I'm cheap.

imagine being an absolute europoor that you don't tip a barber for their good service. I can understand if you don't tip a new barber you've never seen before and he hacks your hair kinda ugly and you're too autistic to correct him/her but not tipping someone you've seen a few times? the fuck is wrong with you. They can use the money to better their lives or get something special during the holidays.

I pay for her job and thats it.

i tip $3 on top of the $15 cut.
i want this.

t.

Attached: 1549755919381.png (960x892, 324K)

>paying for an haircut
HAHA, no
DIY simple 2block/low fade undercut is all you need, almost impossible to fuck up and looks good

I tip no one ever

>It's pretty normal for people to go back to the same place/person, hence the idea to keep them happy.
Yes, people usually go back to the same place and each time they go, they pay for a haircut. Why doesn't paying for each haircut suffice to "keep the barber happy"? And what if the barber is unhappy? Will he give you a shitty haircut even though you pay a predetermined sum? Lol, that'd sound like extortion.

Since tipping is simply expected here we tip to keep someone we always go back to happy with us. There's also the idea that workers will try harder for people who are regular customers that they know tip well.

Nothing, what the fuck.
Common barbershops charge 2 bucks for cut. Americanized ones with some retarded 50s theme charge 7-11

my haircut is $25 but I usually give the barber $30, so $5.

>haircut ladies
>ladies
Imagine being so CVCKED that you would willingly surrender your head to the foul hands of a woman. The absolute state of WESTOIDS.

Attached: 1543807852606.jpg (306x306, 20K)

0€

Attached: 576756756.jpg (900x506, 60K)

Fuck, I can't argue with those trips.