If you ever step in the woods and you can't hear any sound, careful...

If you ever step in the woods and you can't hear any sound, careful, might be portuguese on the trees waiting to assault you

Attached: 9HBnUFQ.jpg (640x437, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iinmQM7fpRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

w-what do the Portuguese want to do with me?

portufuck you in the ass

youtube.com/watch?v=iinmQM7fpRo

I saw in Africa Addio that later the guerrilla learned not to go to the silent woods but then the army used speakers to fake the sounds of the woods, nice one bros

the portuguese fought like guerrilla aswell tho,we adapted while the americans just kept with their straightforward straight from military academy tactics

VIRIATO BVLLS

Nah, this is my woods and staying still in -40 C isn't that smart. You need to keep moving and when you are constantly moving it's really difficult to remain silent and unseen.

Attached: IMG.jpg (1000x665, 435K)

As I learned playing Commandos you just need to dig in the snow and get in there

And then you are blind to the surroundings and not much of a threat. Any motion makes sound in the snow. It creaks and squeeks as you move around. Also, when in a burrow in the snow the breath of anyone down there will rise creating visible clouds above.

Then comes the problem with actually digging in the snow. The weather has to be perfect so the snow is actually soft enough to compact. In any temperature below -25 the snow is powder. Impossible to dig a cave or hole in.

yes, the mighty portuguese military

Attached: 1505419008407.webm (656x480, 971K)

I can put snow in my mouth to hide the breath like Simo and leave a breach to see the enemy as I lie down

tell that to the guys who have to sit still in an observation post and cold tent because they can't create a heat signature

>underestimating our hand thrown torpedos

But can your southern body handle it? Minute after minute, it's so cold that bare skin freezes to metal the second you touch it. The air burns your nose and your lungs. It makes your eyes tear up, then the tears freeze.
10 minutes, 15.. Frostbite is getting closer and closer. Is your aim still solid? Are you sure your weapon hasn't frozen the bolt?

I've been that guy. 8 years in the military here in Lapland.

das rite, we wuz militar ninjas n sheit

I'll tell them they can kill the kids too and that will do
Spain is diverse, we can take cold and heat

>we can take cold
How cold? I had to sleep in a tent for weeks in -35C a few years ago during one of our training exercises. No fire, no nothing.

what kind of gear did u have

Standard arctic operation gear. Four layers of cotton, fleece and gore-tex. It's designed to give you as much mobility as possible while also being warm. Pic related, what ours look like.

Attached: k4-arvidsjaur.jpg (1024x1505, 520K)

no face mask?
how much ºC can you tolerate with that? I have an allegedly "-25 or 35ºC" coat but I never tested it in such climate

>tfw dad jokes about Angolans captured by his squad would call him "Diabo Amarelo" (Yellow devil)

Attached: 1525016868335.jpg (325x325, 11K)

why yellow?

>no face mask?
Sure, we got those.

Attached: #bergsjägarplutonen.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

powerful

Very VERY hairy lad, and had a big dirty blond beard.

Jokes aside, we rarely use face masks. It limits your vision and after a while it just freezes over from the humidity of your breath etc.
The only time we do use them is for fast paced travel aka when on our skii's. Then it is a must.
Everyone has their own.

Attached: #skidpatrull.jpg (1080x684, 69K)

>2019
>his country doesnt own aero-submarine drones

Attached: 375821923398975490.png (112x112, 24K)