Why is Japaneses history and culture more popular even though Indian and Chinese ones are more deeper, richer...

why is Japaneses history and culture more popular even though Indian and Chinese ones are more deeper, richer, longer and more influential ?

Attached: apu thinking.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themoscowtimes.com/articles/sberbank-says-average-russian-salary-lower-than-chinese-52939
youtu.be/PXSuHKl2vcI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanboku-chō_period
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this popularity is only skin deep, they couldn't care less about knowing japanese culture, they only care about consuming it

Because japan is successful, and china and india are shitholes

because it's weirder. It's fascinating to learn how cucked they have actually been

China is better than Russia.

China has no fucking creativity at all. The only cultural stories that they ever turn into art are the Three Kingdoms stories and the Monkey King stories. That's fucking it. They just keep repackaging those stories over and over.

I'm Chinese and just don't find Chinese culture interesting. Japanese culture on the other hand has things like honor and anime, which are interesting.

Attached: 1542427233320.jpg (580x680, 67K)

Because China and India are shitholes right now. Once they figure out a way to deal with their immense population while maintaining prosperity, there'll be more interest.

the only popular shit from japan is samurai and katanas.
only anime freaks obsess over japan.

kung fu panda > motu patlu > neon genesis shitvangelion

prove me wrong. protip: you cant

Culture can only be understood by experience.

japan a shit

Well at least Japan decided to repackage Journey to the West and made Dragon Ball

The results bud, japanese could kick white asses through 50 years. No one out of yellow could do that for this time.

real redpill incoming
because it entertains people
other countries don't seem to invest as heavily in animation/film/storytelling/games in general or they're not able to afford it
people don't care about other cultures, at least most don't, but if it is something that entertains you, you develop a love for that, this is also why it is so easy to completely overlook anything bad they might have done in the past
just have a good economy and entertain people, you will be loved on the international stage
now someone go tell those indians that their movies suck

I hate those CNY songs attempted to remix and becoming abnormal failure.

>t. Cockhole

Average Chinese has more money than a Russian

No

Are you stupid, outside of cities Russia is poor af

Le anime.

Who the fuck are you? Russian social worker? You know less than a chimpanzee.

>being America's dancing monkey clown while hollywood enjoys all the money and success
What a pathetic country.

Fucking gandon I literally left Russia

Keep posting your shit kemlinbot
themoscowtimes.com/articles/sberbank-says-average-russian-salary-lower-than-chinese-52939

>Indian

Have you seen any indian movie? Is 10 times worse than any regular hollywood trash. Same with chinese.

Also, most japanese behave well in other countries unlike chinese who act like wild animals.

Liar
Source from 2016. Situation changed.

I left the Kazan boat and gave up on the shit nation, russia and Europe has no hope

Because you're a delusional weeb

Japanese are more likeable and Europeans can relate to them because we're both humans.

>situation changed
>rouble still more than 50 compared to usd

Attached: 2880px-Countries_by_median_wealth_per_adult_in_2018.png (2880x1452, 803K)

>I left
Now Russia has the future. Thanks to you :)

Hahahahahahahahahahaha the amount of cope

You dumb low iq liberal

how is hleb i gavno treating you

The Daimyo sends his regards, friend!

idk, I don't eat these unlike new Zealanders :)

We must persevere and innovate.
Also, really, really get the population spike under control.

hahaha enjoy the dump you are in

I can't find your country on the map, why is it so irrelevant, manya?

>repackaging those stories over and over
thats because three kingdom has kept drawing people's attention this 1700 years. and is not worn out yet.

Chinese drama , 3 kingdoms with japanese dub
youtu.be/PXSuHKl2vcI

Japanese is interesting.

The others have great food at good prices though

t.chink

At least I ain't sitting on my ass at my parents house in ufa living in a mould infested kvartire vanya

You used to? What a loser

Attached: 1543945764419.png (422x488, 306K)

They have warm weather, so at nothing else they start at the top

I have too.

Japan started exporting media already in the 50s. They've had a bunch of famous brands selling tons for a long time. Japan was the 2nd biggest economy for several decades and is still 3rd biggest economy.

Anime

>my favorite historical period? hmm, Nanbokucho!
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanboku-chō_period

Attached: images.jpg (640x480, 17K)

Because no other country on earth has been so successful at preserving nearly 2000 years of still continuing monarchical history and tradition while being one of the most technologically advanced and economically developed harmonious countries in the world.

China and India have enormously deep and rich history but they aren't flowing as well.

Attached: 5735787dfe5fa46acfc881fa47bf4223.jpg (650x975, 199K)

This.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Greece.svg.png (2000x1333, 6K)

He said technologically advanced and economically developed you dumb mogolian

there is no doubt in my mind that if greecebois got their own little isolated island like japan that they would be prospering right now
fuck the EU and fuck the globalists

greecebois be like massive orgy around the clock then

>why is Japaneses history and culture more popular even though Indian and Chinese ones are more deeper, richer, longer and more influential ?

t.takeshi

I enjoy learning about china's ancient history and dynasties. Communists destroyed china's cultural heritage.

can you blame them?
every nation has a different version of a prosperous existence in their head

Not to disparage Japan's cultural worth/value or anything but I'd wager that you're conflating people's love for anime and manga with love for their culture. It's not as deep as you think.Most people just think anime, manga, polite and clean when they think of Japan.

Because they look cool to whito piggu

Attached: odqrrly7frfz.jpg (750x1122, 86K)