There are litterally 1 billion people like this in the world

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1549939576570 (1).png (294x415, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-kYGagd2sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I smell just fine, fuck off.

Attached: 1522424513103.jpg (456x402, 30K)

but but muhh Punjabis are white

How are there so many pajeets? Every pajeet Ive ever met was an incel.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Pajeets sniffs his very hot sexy aunties curry asshole

Average North Indian in 2019

Attached: 76a24AC.jpg (1000x665, 113K)

india will take over world 2020 and impregnate all white women whilst enslaving white men to build their sanity systems

can't delay the inevitable

wtf i love north indians now

That's why in their culture they are forced to arrange a marriage.

Actual average North Indian in 2019

Attached: 1550273757871.png (294x650, 417K)

whites' abnormal underarm odor is also unbearable

Pajeets are better than pakis

mine smells like onions

Both should be exterminated

describe the smell

This.
t. Punjabi centrist

1/5th of all Homo sapiens are Han Chinese

Attached: IMG_8747.jpg (640x528, 45K)

Oniony. Trust me.

compared to blacks or other races, is it better or worse?

Our food uses sauteed onions and ginger a lot mixed with spices. So when you saute food and don't crank the fans up/put your jackets away fully, you'll smell like it. I don't know why biggers smell like onion and don't know how bad.

you didn't answer my question

Attached: 430.jpg (699x485, 60K)

Asians are high IQ and based tho. And Asian women are hot.

I have a South Indian TA for a lab I'm in, the dude is rank. His BO is horrendous.
Indian Americans tend to be fine, but off the boat ones are gross most of the time.

Now imagine 1 billion people like your TA with 10 people living in a small house with shit everywhere in the streets and non-existant sanitation.

Add in the fact that the population is exploding too. How do we stop this?

your average chink is really ugly though, not enough qts and they legitimately look too mongol
t. knower

You guys are very rude. :(

Ancient civilization

Indians are the most disgusting and cringy race

youtube.com/watch?v=z-kYGagd2sw

chin up, rajesh. I thought the upanishads were cool.

Is just a prank bro

Im not the least a racist, but just imagine if we had 1.2 billion fucking swedes instead? we would all literally have 10/10 gfs , because the value of western women would drop overnight

>implying this doesnt happen in portugal

>and implying this wasnt filmed in mexico

Attached: 1.webm (960x412, 2.33M)

>gets cucked by a white man in his career and love life
>It's just a prank jose, colonial mentality is just a prank

its just angry chinks

you cannot; until India becomes more competitive globally resulting in a complete downward trend in population compared to white american population minus any added stats like white Hispanic..

I have nothing to do with wh*toids faggot we're referring to rajeet here
pathetic damage control (also kys)

They smell perfectly fine.
Are you mad, they are cuter than you?

Attached: Jus.jpg (500x500, 86K)

OHHHHH, so THIS is the meaning of "Durka, Durka".

Attached: 1468904154099.gif (500x281, 872K)

BASED... AS FUCK!

Attached: 1475639809728 (My Sides).jpg (600x603, 40K)

Based and Yellowpilled

Attached: 1543703878933.jpg (330x250, 13K)

There isn't a single US born Indian who has achieved anything significant. They are as lazy and worthless as normal Americans.

That's basically what happened with colonialism in North America. Land that was previously used to feed and grow the native population was now used to feed and grow the European/white population(settlers) after the Natives were mostly killed off. As a result, there is 220-230 million mostly Northern Euro white people that exist in Canada and America that would have not existed otherwise(the resources and land of Europe is already at it's max with it's current population)

All of the whites in Australia, New Zealand, heck even Argentina are whites that would have not existed otherwise.