Oh NoNoNoNoooo

Oh NoNoNoNoooo

Attached: Es_muy_baseado.jpg (839x557, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2016/03/29/the-overwhelming-whiteness-of-u-s-private-schools-in-six-maps-and-charts/?utm_term=.c2f53acd3ef6
educationnext.org/who-goes-private-school-long-term-enrollment-trends-family-income/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/28/5-facts-about-latinos-and-education/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=luTehmI9on4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still infinitely whiter than you muchacho

Attached: image.jpg (370x550, 26K)

>less school shooters
Good news for all.

60% of american kids are either mexicans or blacks, that's a fact

Whiter than you

hahahahahahahahahahaha

There are fewer blacks than you think, the real rising numbers are latinos and asians.

Whatever gomez, i'm stating a fact here, american children are majority non-white

underrated post

Love how Jow Forums now says )in order to fight back european shitposting) that most of their hispanics are whiteish

riced and maized

no prooves hahaha

German whites are already the minority in Frankfurt, Cologne, and Hamburg. Soon Bavaria will be taken and the rest of central Germany. It's the state of the world we live in.

>It's the state of the world we live in.
With the scum slowly being bred out of existence?

>excluding private schools for the sake of a "gotcha!" headline
washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2016/03/29/the-overwhelming-whiteness-of-u-s-private-schools-in-six-maps-and-charts/?utm_term=.c2f53acd3ef6

Attached: come on now.jpg (474x494, 25K)

>white students now minority
Maybe in the lower grades they are.

Attached: 1479493283800.jpg (742x960, 264K)

Where's the joke?

Definitely saving, thanks.

>maized

Attached: f8e6a42ed7789fa4fa0a3cbd32e9fbc7445b8e03.png (1920x1090, 1.51M)

AY CARAMBA.

LA CREATURA HORROROSA

Thank God

Thankfully private schools aren't too common

>Thankfully private schools aren't too common
I live in a town of less than 10k people and there are three private schools here. I'm not sure what kind of denial you're in.

educationnext.org/who-goes-private-school-long-term-enrollment-trends-family-income/
I'd hardly call roughly 1/10th of the American student body common, user

not like americans are white to begin with

Uh oh, someone is gonna start dropping the stats about how melanin folk don't make it to higher education DESPITE shit tons of money being shoveled into their schools by the government.

Attached: 1548624051588.jpg (700x942, 174K)

So...blacks and hispanics then? Because I don't think America has to worry about the Chinese and Indians...

Why did my post get deleted

You mean this?

Attached: 1327784928230.png (1058x1314, 124K)

Mexicans are gonna make it at this rate

Attached: FT_16.07.26_latinosEducation_dropoutRate.png (420x451, 25K)

>having less school shooter to kill their fellow White is a good news

So as it turns out Hispanics site cost and inability to pay as the number 1 reason they don't go after usual US universities. Hispanics have the highest rate of 2 year course(trades, shit like that) and community college rates in the US by a wide margin. They also take on significantly less student debt and therefore are less likely to do full 4 year bachelors.

"66% of Hispanics who got a job or entered the military directly after high school cited the need to help support their family as a reason for not enrolling in college, compared with 39% of whites"

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/28/5-facts-about-latinos-and-education/

Attached: FT_16.07.26_latinosEducation_institution.png (420x328, 12K)

Fuck niggers and fuck asians.

I wouldn't have kids as an American unless I knew I could afford them a private school education honestly.
Public schools are bad enough without being filled with non whites.

>spending money on black kids
>using it for a swimming pool even though blacks can't swim

Attached: annoyed.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Clearly we’re nearing equilibrium. The more wh*Tes there are shooting their own kind the less you have overall.

Aren't latinos already considered white in USA?

AHAHAHHAHAHSHSHHAHAHAH

Good, Americans on Jow Forums and Jow Forums are an absolute terror with their "nowhite" shit. Can't wait till they're all brown

Depends. When Latinos commit crimes or use welfare they are "white" but in every other context they are "Hispanic". It's the weirdest thing.

On the census, about half, but that's self-identifying bs.
Socially, no one considers them white, except nigs when Pablo discriminates against them.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=luTehmI9on4

Stop using American terminology and come back in a few years when you are old enough to post.

Where do you think kids learn how to swim? Fucking idiot.

Civil rights movement was a mistake.

Noah centineo is white in America

>hahahahahahahahahahaha
*laughs in Chinese*

We are witnessing the downfall of an empire in real time.

That experiment had massive flaws. The administration was extremely inexperienced and never had any experience handling that much money ever.

Cope.

Attached: tenor.gif (400x356, 786K)

Because white people homeschool while nigger children get gibs.

It's not the only reason. The school boards obsession with attracting students over working to make the ones they currently have better off led to unnecessary spending attracting students over improving itself.

Who /CHI/ here?