I've seen people claim China will collapse soon. What are they basing this on?

I've seen people claim China will collapse soon. What are they basing this on?

Attached: 1538842618148.jpg (1500x997, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIM-92_Stinger#Soviet_War_in_Afghanistan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dream of a world where Imperial Japan conquered that shithole

it is cope

Happens every 90 years. They collapse into a disastrous civil war that kills millions.

>I've seen people claim the Soviet Union will collapse soon. What are they basing this on?

Economics. China is doing fine there.

Except no one actually thought the Soviet Union was actually going to collapse. It came to everyone's surprise.

the afghan war actually
we know the stinger missiles were cheaper than their tanks, all we had to do with give them thousands of portable launchers and ussr would fall

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIM-92_Stinger#Soviet_War_in_Afghanistan

That said, China is starting to resemble the late stage Soviet Union which was resorting to mass theft of industrial and military secrets and subverting Western universities, governmental bodies, and media outlets with propaganda.

Sorry but China is on the rise and it is nothing like the USSR

Jealousy

Go to bed, Jiang.

too early

The choice of a guy like Xi as party leader who is trying to revert to paranoic 1970s Maoism is not a sign of things boding well, clearly the laid-back get-rich unlimited-growth days of the 90s-2000s are over and there's some big trouble brewing.

Theft only industrial shit was common as fuck back then when Korea and Japan did it.

>yeah it's totally fine that a normal functional country would just send a million of its people into a giant mass of concentration camps for "re-education" lol

You know how communists say that USA and capitalism will collapse soon— how the recite “internal contradictions of capitalism” as “inevitably accumulating until collapse is certain” and “soon”... also the capitalists say the same thing about communist regimes how “rising income produces liberal yearning” until “reforms become necessary” and “democratic institutions take hold invariably among educated people”.

It’s both bullshit.

nothing wrong with that, everyone's done it

>Economics. China is doing fine there.
For now. I'm not one of those "Chinas gonna collapse soon" people but labor wages are very quickly on the rise, to the point where its more profitable for firms to manufacture in places like SEA instead. Even Mexico now has cheaper labor wages than China.

This normally wouldnt be a huge deal, but China relies on its low labor cost to keep its currency artificially devalued and to maintain its competitive edge in global trade.
Should labor costs rise too much, firms will seek elsewhere in Asia to manufacture, which at best would lead to an economic slowdown or at worse, mass unemployment.

Trump crashing China's economy with no survivors.

China’s constant history of Balkanization and the fact the Soviet Union collapsed which made people expect China to do the same shit