Innocent Protestants

>innocent Protestants

YEAH KILL 'EM

Attached: shutterstock_503060098.jpg (700x300, 52K)

nice proxy anglo scum

I saw an Anglo boi in my country for the first time in my life yesterday, and I didn't think "I should kill that wretched creature right here right now".
No..
I thought how exciting it would be to talk to him, uncovering what made him as sissy as he is. I thought about how nice it would be to learn about his life, and learn about the world I never saw.
I pictured talking to him, eyes darting like those of a noble lady, looking anywhere else but in his eyes.
I pictured myself princess carrying him with ease, to a bed. I pictured myself, still with my clothes on, unclothing myself, and rubbing his silky-smooth pale skin with my rough, Celtic hands, and him, squirming lady-like.
I pictured him unclothing himself in a slow manner, drawing it out, so I can have a good look at his body.
I imagined him slipping his hands under my underwear, and jostling my big cock, rubbing his effeminate, pale fingers on the precum-covered, sensitive tip of my big Celtic penis.
I imagined...

UP THE RA
FUCK ANGLOS
FUCK PROTESTANTS
FUCK ROYALTY
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1541421793905.png (1000x1000, 237K)

Based celtic brother

The Irish have given up all pretense of being an independent nation. Total obedience to German led EU federalisation, electing a gay paki and beginning the process of demographic change with the influx of millions of third world garbage. We will save this island from itself and hang that disgusting shitskin from the nearest tree when the time comes.

Attached: oofer.jpg (620x342, 43K)

Celtic/10

this. they will forever be the uks/germanys puppet.

This is a genuinely disturbing post

i wanna be raped by a red headed irish bvll

>Pr*tesharts
>innocent
Forever will they be the eternal nigger that stirs shit wherever they go and then asks why they are persecuted. We need another St. Bartholomew's Day massacre but x1000.

Attached: AND FUCK YOUR THESES.jpg (1024x772, 97K)

isn't protestantism just the edgy hipster version of christianity

Left needs rape

Broke: IRA forces a united Ireland
Woke: The general public vote for a united Ireland
Bespoke: UDA forces a united Ireland

Protestants are not innocent.

Based

It turned me on

Attached: ohgodno.gif (176x135, 996K)

fuck the irish and fuck catholics

>protestants
>irish/roman catholics
cringe
>greek catholics
>orthodox
BASED

>Why yes I am Catholic, how could you tell?

Attached: idolatry.jpg (846x675, 72K)

Isn't this based off a Turkish account of a Serbian boy

>south Ireland

Attached: 1457123192801.jpg (250x219, 4K)