Is this right?

Is this right?

Attached: World Map.png (1357x628, 45K)

Don't leave the others gray. You could at least colour India brown alongside Nepal, Bhutan, and Bangladesh.

wtf am i looking at

see the recent developments of myanmar, nepal and thailand (maybe even bangladesh)

they are slowly but surely chosing china

turkey may be blue but its loyalty is ambiguent

What's this map about?

Spheres of influence.

Ukraine should be red. Iraq and Afghanistan should be blue

And Ethiopia should be yellow

Venezuela and Cuba should be red

Red:

Cuba
Venezuela

Yellow:
Myanmar
South Africa
Zambia
Bangledash
Cambodia

North Korea is red/yellow

May not believe it but Iraq will probably be red soon again

Venezuela is gonna be blue before Iraq is red

Mongolia should be yellow

Are you retarded?

>see the recent developments of myanmar, nepal and thailand (maybe even bangladesh)
tell us more

thais are buying chinese weapons
nepal btfo india
myanmar is doing chinas bidding supressing specific minorities

all of them are increasing their economic reliance on china intentionally

How come Vietnam's not part of China's "sphere of influence"?

We Mexicans are team China

In what way? Afghanistan is garrisoned by US troops, Iraq has a government installed by the US. Ukraine can't even stop Russia from siezing "Ukrainian" land.

lol no

because they don't like china
>nepal btfo india
when
>myanmar is doing chinas bidding supressing specific minorities
what minorities? rohingya? why would china care about them?

What should be noted is that China is generally co-operative with everybody when they aren't at odds over territory and global ambitions. Despite India and China not getting along over Pakistan, China still exports $60usd per year to them. That number is also rapidly growing. In the modern world, it does not make sense to view national relationships in a black and white manner. India itself supports Iran, Israel, US, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Russia, etc. Money talks dude.

dude dont be a retard type the words "nepal china" etc in google and see yourself

i hope your dad gets cancer

and i hope your mom doesnt die from that sida

China's an absolute monstrosity. It must be balkanized.

yea, money talks, india is telling the us to fuck off with the huawei red scare, at least for now

still the us is trying to sabotage thai junta and denouncing myanmar in international courts
the trend i mentioned is a trend

Wow 60 whole dollars!?

haha, good joke

>Mongolia should be yellow
Fuck no, Mongolia’s entire politics literally revolve around “Fuck China”. They literally turned commie with hardly any shots fired just because the Soviet Union would protect them from any optimistic Chinese warlord, hell they sided with the Soviet Union during the Sino-Soviet split and only stopped being commie AFTER the Soviet Union dissolved (just so they could be protected by the Russian Federation)

fixed

Attached: worldmap.png (1357x768, 57K)