Why does japanese humour it's so fucking unfunny?

Seriously all their jokes are "THE SILLY WALK" tier humour.

Attached: 8923459823749.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AxBv5P9GWlQ
youtu.be/Rv85s_v3LKo
aramajapan.com/news/matsuko-deluxe-doesnt-want-akb48-to-appear-at-the-2020-olympics/16025/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>all their jokes are "THE SILLY WALK" tier humour
Wrong, now go away and come back once you are no longer an ignorant fuckwit.

delusional weeb

Calling me an ignorant fuckwit doesn't change anything, retarded cunt.

most tv has shit humor but asian tv humor is the most god-awful flaming ball of dogshit to ever grace this earth, they are only saved by some movies and cartoons

I unironically find this amusing.

Attached: 1550273655754.webm (960x540, 2.82M)

youtu.be/AxBv5P9GWlQ

Cuz they are autistic

Attached: 다운로드 (1).jpg (250x202, 9K)

Why do you hate Japan so much?

Attached: 1465000921391.jpg (250x300, 14K)

Dunno about you but funny nip shit does exist

Attached: slayers2.jpg (568x416, 81K)

there is a lot of talking style comedy like manzai or rakugo
it's not understandable to foreigners so it's not exported i think

Check the flag

I did, it still bothers me

Cringe
Based

You may like or not, but you can't deny their humour it's very childish.

It's comprensible in anime and videogames which are for kids, but even in the so called adult shows that kind of "clown class" humour it's very common.

Also, it's like the funny guy it's the funny guy, and no one else can be funny, and what does he do to be funny? just stupid acts.
>it's not understandable to foreigners so it's not exported i think
Idk about that, I just talk about what I have seen. But any country that I've been in or seen comedy through the internet have a more or less same humour.

Please tell me funny humor you think.

Matsuko-san is pretty solid, dude got disowned by his family for being a fag and now he has a glorified review segment

t. brainlet

I like japanese humor. At least it makes their TV ads entertaining.

Does Japan have a show where they get a bunch of gaijins fluent in jap to talk to each other

I guess it's just deep and complex ones aren't exported

i don't know what is funny with this

Attached: Dm0KEJOWsAA1TNJ.jpg (468x367, 25K)

he's taking a bigger step than normally, and that's funny.

Attached: 76837-full.png (400x300, 62K)

youtu.be/Rv85s_v3LKo
Can you provide me a a link?
Yeah their ads are entertaining, but I'm talking about their humour as a core.
Probably, or maybe the ones with bad taste are the ones who make the subtitles. Because japanese shows don't get exported, not here at least

some of Japanese humor is not funny.
but also
some of American humor is also not funny.

His stage name is Matsuko Deluxe/マツコデラックス and he has a show called The World Unknown to Matsuko, not sure about the translation
He's absolutely redpilled and gets into heated arguments against koreafags on tv
aramajapan.com/news/matsuko-deluxe-doesnt-want-akb48-to-appear-at-the-2020-olympics/16025/

True, but for some reason I can relate most to American humour rather than japanese. Also I wasn't comparing America and Japan.
Well, is he that kind of comedian that just make fun of others, but like a second grader kind of way?

Matsuko Deluxe isn't comedian but Presenter.

>True, but for some reason I can relate most to American humour rather than japanese. Also I wasn't comparing America and Japan.
American humor is pretty universal

Original Finnish humour was all about funny faces

But then Englishmen and Germanics corrupted Finnish humour and we get the todays humour

So now we have Germanic autism mixed Finnish silly faces and English silly walks thrown in for good measure