He speaks Arabic therefore he's an Arab

>he speaks Arabic therefore he's an Arab

Attached: 1550076531965.gif (452x371, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/78CEhCReyrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>people of the book are all welcome!

Attached: 1550146028340.gif (800x800, 178K)

Oh I get it.
It's funny because it's true.

>All spics are spaniards

Attached: brainletttt.png (586x578, 46K)

Yes but then there are literally only just a few arabs left over, majority of sauds aren‘t arab they‘re niggers and niggers and a lil bit of hindou pou in lou with a dash of prophet muhammed‘s lineage from a few centuries ago but mostly the aforementioned

No,but all spaniards are spics

According to our countrymen that's also true.

youtu.be/78CEhCReyrI
1 0 0 %
0 0 0 %
0 0 0 %
% % %

>1 0 0 %
5 0 % southern iranian and 5 0 % western Pakistani*

Ir*nians are >50% Arab not the other way
Pakis? lol only Bal*sh are Pakis and no one ever said Bal*sh were Arabs.

You sound like a butthurt immigrant of some sort. Really jiggles the jell-o.

Only Nabateans are (were) Arab.
Everybody else in the peninsula is a mutt of some sorts.

TalebImactuallygreek.png

Nabateans were heavily hellenized.

Explain.

>reputation of arabs is so shit arabs trying to pretend to be anyone else but them
kek
No wonder you call yourselves italians in US and then your descendants proudly call themselves Italian americans only to found out later through DNA test that they are actually towelheads
lmao

alexander the gayreat of macedonia ran around the arabian peninsula and fucked boi pucci

smelly dumb berber (barbar) scum

Extremely redpilled post and most people are bluepilled on this topic. And I blame the "arabs are from Yemen" myth for that.

Arabic originates from the north Arabia/South Levant area. It first started spreading from there to more regions in the middle east from the 1st to 3rd centuries AD. And then spread to wider areas after the Arab conquest. Also the first mention of Arabs was from Assyrians that claimed to have fought them, in northern Arabia. So the Arabs are definitely not from southern Arabia or the Yemen region. That is not to mention that Yemen had it is own south Arabian languages that aren't even from the same Semitic branch as Arabic. So the first Arabs don't originate in Yemen but in the Northern Hejaz/Southern Levant are. Basically the vicinity of Petra and Tabuk are.

Attached: Nabatean_Kingdom_(flat_map).svg.png (1920x1263, 103K)

I was always taught that being Arab was an identity not based on ethnicity, rather your first language being Arabic

at least that's how the Iraqis view it

How new r u

Ask a person that actually belongs to one of the Arabian tribes and see what they tell you.
>identity not ethnicity
I identify as an Englishman then. Das rite.

Attached: Arabian tribe locations.jpg (812x1024, 160K)

What are the cultural differences from
Across the Arabian peninsula?

But Iraq objectively has arab heritage. Don't be stupid.

It's an ethnicity my friend, culture is secondary. If anything most of the original Arab culture has been superseded by Islam.

I never said Iraqi Arabs weren't Arabs my friend.

There you go. Map based on historic regions and cultures.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 12.42.18 PM.png (1466x1306, 1.12M)

>I go to bed before 3am to go my local mosque in the morning

Attached: 9436738.jpg (665x590, 83K)

Nabatean itself heavily influenced arabic but the language has heavy influence from Al Hirah (Kut) during the Lakhmid christian times.

Also jordanians are quite related to saudis (so are iraqis who are hybrid saudi-perso mutts)

When I was in college, a prof told us that Arabs are usually still up by 3AM during Ramadan because it's easier to stay up late to do your meals and sleep in later than suffer the whole day fasting.

>Arab is an ethnic identity and not a linguistic one
You are confusing the term "Arab" with "Arabian".

>inb4 you aren't arab
I don't want to be one. Ar-apes are disgusting, savage beings.

Attached: 1548665785518.jpg (1056x696, 51K)

t. toilet cleaner.

?

Attached: 1546949638985.png (400x381, 114K)

shoor al naqus.. therefore you must clean toilets.

>shoor al naqus
don't know what that means. I don't work but my parents do.

feelings of lowliness or inferiority. gotta keep ur head up my man. you'll be happy one day.

otherwise you have the mentality of a toilet cleaner.

It's "shu3uur bil-naqs"

yeah im sorry im an illiterate subhuman. maybe one day i'll remedy it.

I don't get it. Why would I feel inferior? I'm 18 and I'm gonna leave this trash heap in a few months(thankfully).

In fact, throughout my whole life the saudis I met actually enforced the stereotype that I have of them - ignorant, racist and just disgusting. My dad was swindled by a low-life saudi because the Saudi state believes they should give the right to their citizens to handle workers(skilled or not) and have full responsibility over them.

What you're saying doesn't even reflect the reality of my situation.

Attached: 1429566611466.jpg (457x381, 30K)

>I'm gonna leave this trash heap in a few months(thankfully).
congrats

>What you're saying doesn't even reflect the reality of my situation.
disregard then, i've seen you posting around and you always seem sad and blackpilled af. i think the only people that can cope in saudi are saudis themselves.

where u heading off to anyways.

Whit*yboo.
Lmaooooooo

Typical ungrateful so-called """Arab""" exp*ts.

do expats have to conform 100% to saudi norms and laws or are they allowed to have their own zones where they can do what they want?

i was speaking to a saudi mate of mine and he said that the entire country from province to province is sort of anarchic in that people take things into their own hands and its not as federalized.

>ungrateful
While I partially blame my father for trusting a superficially pious man, my father had 30 thousand USD stolen from him. This whole situation stemmed from the fact that your state enforces a system of neo-slavery.

I don't personally hate you. I'm just saying I am not very fond of most Saudis and how their government doesn't give 2 shits about the rights of residents.

Don't know what you're talking about. If someone takes matters into their own hands they're in deep shit.

He knew the system going in. It's the same throughout the Gulf and we didn't change it specifically for him when he arrived.
>trusting a mutawwa'a
Wew. Sorry for your loss tho.

where do you live?

Nice try ASIS

god fine. i think the guy i was talking to was from Ha'il. and its ASIO not ASIS, I would know because they watch me 24/7...

It's okay. I was destined to fail the moment I was birthed unto this world anyway.

But on a serious note, it isn't as important as you might think, nor am I suffering that much.

Attached: 1542342543049.png (715x535, 775K)

You are correct, OP is just a retarded underage brainlet. The word 'arab' means literate in its classical definition.

Shut your mouth, underage child.

What the fuck is wrong with you kids? Either you are so conceited and naive you delude yourselves with false senses of nationalism stemming from the ignorance of tribalism or you are self-loathing idiots that live in fantasy. There is nothing wrong with knowing your lineage but what purpose is there in taking it to extremes?

>I was destined to fail the moment I was birthed unto this world anyway.
why?

ASIO for inside, ASIS for outside

>Either you are so conceited and naive you delude yourselves with false senses of nationalism stemming from the ignorance of tribalism or you are self-loathing idiots that live in fantasy. There is nothing wrong with knowing your lineage but what purpose is there in taking it to extremes?

What are you even saying?? false senses of nationalism? tribalism when I don't even belong to a tribe?

Idk it feels like that sometimes.

>can't tell 2 posters apart
>calls anyone else brainlet
Poetry lmao, also I'm sure you know what Arab means given your record in just one ultra-retarded post

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

ah lmao, guess i learnt something new today :)

و انت ليش خايق؟

wow things took a turn for the worst.

You are the self loathing idiot living in fantasy. Notice the 'or'.

I was addressing both of you, hence why I typed 'kids' and not 'kid'.

Thanks for proving my point that you are in fact a moronic know-it-all child that actually knows very little. You should try spending more time with your father, perhaps he will give you some wisdom you are severely lacking.

>he speaks Arabic therefore he's an Terrorist
ftfy

Attached: 1549800028523.png (762x1048, 220K)

Damage control: the post.

what the fuck is even going on lol? thing went from gradually wholesome to downright toxic.

Your words don't faze me.

Besides, just from 4-5 posts you assumed that we, again I'm assuming that you addressed both of us, are some toxic nationalists who take fake pride in some extinct lineages. Just stop posting please.

Attached: 1540193785744s.jpg (229x250, 8K)

You both have a bad grasp of english more like it, try going abroad for your studies when you finish high school.

The premise of the thread itself isn't even wholesome in the slightest, it's just stupid.

are you the iraqi? if so the sydney or melbourne one?

and why are you so pissed? just relax man

>i-it's bad English on your part
Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Which one of them is the pedoposter again?

Attached: 1549715354538.gif (480x238, 443K)

the melbourne one is the baathist poster. idk about the other guy only saw him on here once.

I'm not from Iraq, how many of you on here are there?

theres 3 (including me). melbourne baathist, sydney iraqi and im the zoomer one.

You're all around the same age, you are the one who likes Malaysia? You're the most grounded one from the lot, your father must have done a good job raising you.

You should not hang around these guys, they aren't exactly good or intelligent people.

>You're all around the same age
I'm 18. pre sure the others are older

> you are the one who likes Malaysia?
yes

>You're the most grounded one from the lot, your father must have done a good job raising you.
kek what makes you say that what do you mean by grounded?

>You should not hang around these guys, they aren't exactly good or intelligent people.
what make u say that.

and who are you?

I mean you aren't mentally unhinged.

kek and you know this from only a couple of encounters? im still young, i think my mind will go to shit in the future.

i think i talked to you once on a /mena/ or an /mandm/ thread i dont remember.