Other urls found in this thread:

aussieprices.com.au/misc/cigarette-prices/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4442549/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

america should too

They are Australian ones retard.

We do that too.
Can i join the EU now?

Anyone else here took the vape-pill yet?

nanny state children

i am more concerned about why real europeans do this?

Attached: 06U_5lvk3flKJdWmx9V7LWLaH4Qe-Od9WjgJRq7trXQ.jpg (960x720, 222K)

Smoking is cucked but banning smoking is also cucked. I don't know the solution

There large bags for tobacco for cigarettes. Both sides have palm-sized horror on it. I don't smoke since 2006 btw. Smoked for like 7 years max.

This,i can apply too.
Thanks dr.mCorp

Attached: 1544084859823.png (426x370, 139K)

call me when they make a gf simulator

These are australian ones. Euros look different.

Indian films are compelled to put an advisory warning before they start, and whenever a character smokes or drinks.
>Smoking causes cancer, Smoking kills
>Liquor drinking is injurious to health
Two lines that are programmed into every cinema goers minds.

Is the real label under the picture, or is that just it altogether?
We have warnings as well, but it's in small text - as having diseased eyes and shit on cigarettes would probably encourage teens to smoke.

Attached: pochette-papiers-tabac-a-rouler-fr193940.jpg (800x800, 132K)

most pointless shit ever
I wish they would just straight up ban them instead of coming up with retarded regulations and new taxes every week

this is what it looks like here

Attached: camel-bla.png (360x360, 81K)

>smoking cigs or drinking alcohol is terrible it kills you
>you can smoke weed tho 360 blaze it, it's healthy also your diet must consist of burgers and coca cola combined with anti-depressants

Attached: 1427196008782.png (853x543, 45K)

cities in motion is based tho

Because Arbeit macht frei. Didn't the Pr*ssians tell you that?

Australia is mentally European

some shops also hide them behind a curtain.

this is why i hate democracy. everyone knows smoking does nothing good for you, yet people (mostly boomers) throw a fit every time you try to ban it, so the politicians won't do shit but petty laws that barely do anything

Many years ago i was brought one from Australia as a souvenir. It's a relatively recent thing here.

UK

Attached: 1527201714580.png (960x640, 57K)

Attached: 1529314466197.jpg (650x433, 37K)

>you shouldn't get to decide what happens to your own body
epic

Because the nanny state wants to eradicate smoking without having the balls to ban it. As a consequence we get a series of increasingly petty and inconsequential laws, like the new one here which means you can't smoke outside a bar/restaurant if it is within a few meters of the sidewalk... if you're seated in the outside smoking area. You can still stand right next to the entrance so it's literally just a law to try and kill smoking sections in bars, justified with a very flimsy health rationale (but won't someone PLEASE think of the children walking past???)

sure you should get to decide what happens to your body, when your healthcare isn't paid by other people's tax money.

We do the same, so retards at least are aware how they gonna die

we have that too, yet everyone is a smoker, even children.

Not only are those Australian cig packets but we have the double whammy of arbitrary taxation too, a single pack of cigs here can be around $23 if not more. Luckily there's a huge black market and I can get my packs for $10, they're Japanese (pic rel)

Attached: 123.jpg (2448x3264, 558K)

I don't know why the government pretends to care about our well being.

If smokers want to kill themselves on their own private property, that's their business and I don't care. Smoking in public, on the other hand, isn't just "deciding what happens to your own body", but also forcing that decision on everyone close enough to breathe in your second-hand smoke. Exposing other people to harmful chemicals without their consent is not okay.

>If you don't like it, then just don't go near people who are smoking!
Then what am I supposed to do when gangs of smokers crowd around the doorway of a building I need to go in, as they so love to do, forcing me to walk through a plume of the disgusting smoke to get inside?

aussieprices.com.au/misc/cigarette-prices/

Some packs are $50 these days, taxes are literally $45 of that. Like fuck me just ban them at that point, sin taxes are retarded

Why don't they do the same with wine bottles?

hook us up cuz

Alcohol doesn't cause cancer.

it's paid by my tax money and the extra taxes on smokes

It does, along with many more health problems.

Smoking saves the government money as they don't have to pay as much retirement.

The average Briton's red meat intake would be significantly more cancerous than whatever negligible amount of second hand smoke is encountered by someone walking past you

Actually being serious here please tell me where to get black market cigs I'm going broke buying marlboros

I spend 200 euros a month on cigarettes.

It does, but I think it requires heavy consumption to have that effect.

your tax money is like 0.0000000000000000000000001% of your health coverage. if smokers love smoking so much then they should pay for their own healthcare, instead of putting pressure on an already pressured healthcare system. the same goes for fat people.

you can't have a welfare state while letting the individual do whatever the fuck they want. there's a reason why we practised eugenics in the first place.

It doesn't. Cancer doesn't wait for a threshold.

Find your local Polish supermarket. Every person running one of those shops (not-so-)secretly sells illegally imported cigarettes under the counter.

Ireland is a nanny state.
They say its because smokers cost the health service so much but a) a large amount of people have private healthcare and b) non smokers end up costing more because they live 15 years longer

Just find any sketchy Asian grocery store and they will get you whatever you need. How the fuck do you think all those 70 year old chainsmoking chinks afford their cigs? Idk how they distribute or whatever but it also helps to have an Asian looking friend who can facilitate for you. I'm in the ACT and if by chance you're in canberra too just go to dickson, tons of places for it there. Either way ask for the Japanese smokes because the Chinese ones will give you supercancer

Funny how it works like this all over the world, just change the minority lmao

I stand corrected. I thought the only reason alcohol was carcinogenic was due to the acetaldehyde (which fucks up your DNA) created when it's metabolised:
>Acetaldehyde, a metabolic product of alcohol, is suspected to promote cancer.[190] Typically the liver eliminates 99% of acetaldehyde produced. However, liver disease and certain genetic enzyme deficiencies result in high acetaldehyde levels. Heavy drinkers who are exposed to high acetaldehyde levels due to a genetic defect in alcohol dehydrogenase have been found to be at greater risk of developing cancers of the upper gastrointestinal tract and liver.[191] A review in 2007 found "convincing evidence that acetaldehyde... is responsible for the carcinogenic effect of ethanol... owing to its multiple mutagenic effects on DNA."[192] Acetaldehyde can react with DNA to create DNA adducts including the Cr-Pdg adduct. This Cr-PdG adduct "is likely to play a central role in the mechanism of alcoholic beverage related carcinogenesis."[193] Some have pointed out that even moderate levels of alcohol consumption are associated with an increased risk of certain forms of cancer.[11]

But according to >Wikipedia, even light consumption increases your risk:
>Even light and moderate alcohol consumption increases cancer risk in individuals, especially with respect to squamous cell carcinoma of the esophagus, oropharyngeal cancer, and breast cancer.[4][5]

you can collect them and make collages

>without having the balls to ban it.
Outright prohibiting smoking while there is a significant population of smokers will just result in a black market.

Has anybody actually verified this? I don't know about Finland but hospitals here are full of oldfags suffering from smoking and booze related ailments. And it costs the state a fuckload of money.

There's a Dutch study I think

i get mine from Indonesia (cloves are goat). what site are you using?

Um... did you not see the forklift one?

Ingesting marijuana is perfectly fine. Obviously smoking anything is bad for you because believe it or not but smoke isn’t a good thing to directly breath in.

I know fucks who collect them more or less. On some cigar boxes they put full size dead babies on them and those are always hot to get to use as rolling trays. Pretty degenerate and fiendish behavior imo.

It seems to me that all of the advantages of smoking are normalfag shit.
Hanging out with other smokers, needing to calm your brainlet self down, out of boredom because you can't think of anything else to do for 10 minutes, trying to kill yourself "inconspicuously" and so on

They only made up the idea that tobacco is unhealthy to a) justify taxation and b) move the blame for disease caused by government and corporate pollution onto regular citizens.

Well the thing is, treating smoking related conditions costs money and retirement costs money. To know whether smoking is a net benefit you need to work through the actual numbers. Without data you can't say for sure either way.

Neither does tobacco.

I believe there is a goat simulator out.

>Ingesting marijuana is perfectly fine.
Come on, mate. It isn't 2009 anymore. You have no excuse to be spouting such rubbish when there are now plenty of studies out there linking cannabis to mental illness and developmental disorders.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4442549/
>Various medical conditions can arise acutely after cannabis use ... [including] panic attacks, psychotic symptoms, deficient attention, impaired concentration, motor incoordination, and nausea.
>In particular, intense use of high doses of cannabis over many years, and the initiation of cannabis use in adolescence, can be associated with substance dependence, specific withdrawal symptoms, cognitive impairment, affective disorders, psychosis, anxiety disorders, and physical disease outside the brain (mainly respiratory and cardiovascular conditions).
>Empirical data have now clearly shown that starting early in life and regularly using high amounts of cannabis for a long period of time increases the risk of various mental and physical disorders and endangers age-appropriate development.

>don’t do a lot of something or you risk addiction
Woaaaaaaaaah duuuuude who would’ve guessed?

>reading comprehension

Attached: 1528056503342.jpg (495x638, 46K)

Neither does tobacco, herbicides and pesticides and having your whole diet based on alcohol and tobacco do though. This war on tobacco is just smoke and mirrors. Meanwhile they aren't even talking about banning plastic frying pans and whatnot. And there also is notable political discussion on legalizing heavily addicting drugs. Mostly all this is about taxing more, but there could be more to it too.