What is Malaysia and Indonesia like? are they basically non-degenerate thais?

What is Malaysia and Indonesia like? are they basically non-degenerate thais?

Attached: Islam_in_Asia_islam_asia_southeastern_1500px_40x40_.tif1.png (2048x2048, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cEPNpdpf1hQ
aliran.com/archives/monthly/2003a/8i.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Are they basically non-degenerate thais?
huh, good deduction
i'd say thats spot on

what, in particular, would you like to know about?

what is it like to live in Malaysia?

Attached: 1532916778138_2.png (657x527, 45K)

Without Islam we'll be like Thailand and Philippine
Thank Allah

day to day life is boring is how i would put it.

wake up, wish you were chinese, sleep

Not much would change then

If non degenerate means there is no ladyboy whores, then you are mistaken

Now because of Islam, you are much worse shithole than Thailand and Philliphines.

very comfy and yes what he said
there is no happenning here like any other country, we are a docile people
to give you an example, the former ruling party held this country for 60+ years, and during the last general election they lost. you might assume like any other 3rd world shithole we'd be in a civil war right now but no, they just transferred power to the new government peacefully

Indonesia is better than the Philippines though

Imagine actually believing this

have a taste of my fist, ch*Nk

Attached: 1547617026134.png (1920x1080, 451K)

Yeah, Philliphines have less GDP per capita than Indonesia but Thailand is far better than both.

>are they basically non-degenerate thais?
With the exception of b*linese, yes

Spotted the seething jawak
Maybe that's also why Bali is far more popular internationally than Java LMAO

C*tholicism doesn't keep the people down anywhere near as much as Islam does, it's always the damn flips on microphones every Sunday in Central blasting loud music through speakers while the Indonesian maids just have normal gatherings

It is not about religion mostly problem comes from who colonized area first. All of the former Spanish and Portuguese colonies are far worse than British and French.

Is it true that not everyone is mongoloid there? Malaysia is full of what? Malays? What about Indonesia?

stop with the self hate Lim, it's not healthy for you

Attached: 1535656790332719449202.png (680x675, 609K)

Why Malay folk and Chinese hate each other? They look the same anyway.

Comfy, I spent a month in Malaysia and would consider living there. Stuff is cheep, people are friendly and for is great. KL is cool if you like big city but I preferred the small town life

Roughly 50% of Indon population is Javanese so there you go. Indon is basically the Javanese Empire, founded and led by the Javanese, taking an opportunity from the weakened Dutch presence in the islands to take control of everything and form the Greater Java Union aka Indonesia.

>KL, big city
haha

Various peoples. There are also Malays in Indonesia too. But the biggest ethnic group is the Javanese.

>"islam is the problem"
>"but Malaysia and Indonesia (or at least just Malaysia) are better than Philippines the Christian country
>"n-no it's just the colonial problem not the religion"
Imagine having this much bias.

Fuck someone should make the boomer vs zoomer replaced with ph and hk. Too bad my pc is fucked

Horrific, another angler was found crocodile'd yesterday and in some parts katana wielding Indian gangsta runs rampant slashing random people.
Daily life in Malaysia.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cEPNpdpf1hQ

Based Bolan dabbing on Indo-Malay delusions.

Attached: 3726510236_e44721f869.jpg (375x500, 53K)

Jawak is only 42%

>all the dialogues are chinese
Based Vietnamese telling the world that Chinese is Malaysia's official language now.

>what does "roughly" mean
Imagine a place where there are hundreds of ethnicities, and one particular ethnicity makes up to 42% of the population. Still a significant number.

We siphon off their wealth, the same thing we do in every country in southeast asia
I'm sure with your country's history with Jews you will know this problem well

SEA chinese, aka the chinese jews.

You're kidding
Chinese >>>>> Malays

>this chink again
Glad to see you still in denial eventhough you're already got told in /asean/

Attached: 1549616851471.jpg (596x699, 157K)

Roughly is more like 45-55%. And there needs to be a major ethnic group desu. Otherwise it would be like Nigeria with constant power struggles between ethnic groups.

try again with your glasses on please poland, that is assuming you can afford them

Attached: 1541306051919.jpg (1280x854, 333K)

You got a mania.
Chinese achieved way more than Malays, prove me wrong mudslime

>It's another chink that wants to claim British achievements as thiers

After doing a detailed research comparing SEA countries on google street view I came to a conclusion that Indonesia does look better than the Philippines but it's not about islam, just about Dutch rule imo.

What areas did your "research" cover? I too have been on Google SV a lot lately, and from what I've seen Philippines generally look better than indon

both are shitholes.
SEA is a shithole in general.

lol how could it be because of the dutch when the dutch barely did anything here?
It depends on the areas, friend. Some parts of indonesia are better, some the opposite.

Depends where you look. Amazing places in the Philippines, even the big cities - Cebu/etc...

also food
>go to my local chink store
>buy all the Indonesian product
Thank you indonesia, mie goreng, teh botol, and that coffee candy !

>the Dutch barely did anything here
Lol

Attached: 18169.jpg (723x500, 116K)

Random areas in all islands both in Indonesia and the Philippines, cities and villages, centres and slums, everything.

>lol how could it be because of the dutch when the dutch barely did anything here?

maybe just mentality

you know, I doubt the fact that you have most of your roads paved and Flips have not comes from islam, it's more like Dutch people paved streets they drove on and you just followed this example

Lol big cities don't count. That's where all the wypipo were so that's where they build. Apart from that, they just let the locals do whatever they want.

maçallah

pan-asian caliphate when?

secular nusantara when?

cantonese ethnostate when?

I heard they cut up their daughters vagina. Savage people.

>what is the groote postweg
>what is the NISM
>who built first railroads in java
>what is the ethical policy for irrigation and education

we have zero roast beefs because of this

every passing day I lose more hope for our future

Attached: image0.jpg (746x539, 202K)

we do?

do we?

>groote postweg
>nism
>java railroads
All built for wypipo.
>ethical policy
Too little too late

The coast is so heavily populated, inland's got basically nothing. Uninhabitable?

>comparing google street view.

wew we're the worst from all sea. Thailand and Singapore are both great than any sea.

t.already visit sea

Which part of Indonesia is this?

Attached: 1024px-A_tricycle_on_the_streets_of_Talisay,_Cebu.jpg (1024x683, 240K)

Stop mocking the Philippines, they are our fellow Malay brethren

>he doesn't know

Attached: Jannu.png (424x331, 97K)

They're becoming more and more arabized. Hope they'll have Islamic governments in the future so they can remain shitholes.

If that happens Indonesia and Malaysia will declare jihad to reclaim rightful malay clay Temasek

please be gentle... it's my first time~

based. SEA will finally achieve greatness after they've eradicated their nearest chinkoid menace

I hope the Indonesians are good swimmers.

wtf

>Police and army are majority Muslim
>Law enforcers use force
>Baww big bad Muslim man oppression
A firemen was pulled out of his ambulance and beaten to death by Indian mob just because he is a malay and the govt goes silent with nobody charged.

Attached: 1539230055374.jpg (1113x902, 122K)

The only one Indonesian I knew was Eddy Raja in Uncharted.

>mfw could be white if WWII never happened
it's not FAIR BROS

>could be white if WWII never happened
Lol more like apartheid state

>if it's bad then it's because islam
>if it's good then it's because something else
Something is wrong with your head.

Man, I wish I lived in ASEAN countries instead of Caucasian shithole

Based, machan. Tell me more about Indian gangsters.

Attached: BA427FF0-C267-4A7F-885B-E5F5AF587C17.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Head they rioted because goons stormed a Hindu temple and beat people up because they refused to relocate. The video went viral. This was in December ?

why?

Yeah, the relationship between Malay, Chinese and Indian are really bad there. So take a grain of salt if you hear the news from Malaysia because it might be a propaganda from either of those three groups.

chink and keling genocide when? You know we have the power

Islam generally only produce bad things in the last 500 hundred years

Just like any Abraham religions ever. But that's not my point, Kevin.

just like christianity in europe (pacifism and leftism is christian byproduct).

>Rajinikanth
the only Indian I respect desu

You Malaysians are rich right? Richer than greece

>Bongs brought tons of tamil for the rubber plantation
>Post WW2 artificial rubber replaced natural latex
>Fugg what are we gonna do machan
>I know lets sell drugs and be footsoldiers for chinese triads and kill each other in gang shooting
>While at it lets attack the cops with a katana too
Best plan ever, one of the most famous ones Bentong Kali aka P. Kalimuthu the founder of Gang 04 went full retard he personally called the federal police HQ because he wanted the gunfight of his life before 200 of the nation's elite cops came for him. Tried to go action hero by jumping off a window before taking a sniper shot. Guy was so crazy he shot dead 4 people just for not inviting him to a birthday party.

Attached: bentong kali.png (454x582, 194K)

Not really, the rest of Asean+China opening up has siphoned most of the sweatshop work and multinational companies. Now its stuck in middle income trap while losing the low end work, only able to produce mid level product and lacking the technological expertise to push out high value high tech products like Japan/SK/Taiwan. The ladder to reach 1st has long passed and its forever hanging around in mediocre club waiting for rest of Asean to join us.
Nobody starves but majority are not going around overseas vacations or have much disposable income.

Of course not we rich as us, but you aren't doing that bad. Better than southern Europe. You can afford cars, video games and buy a house by 30 right?

>6% in Thailand
We should let the Japanese exterminate them again, including our southern Orang Utan Melayu neighbor

based

House depends on location and cars only local shitbox since foreign cars are taxed shyhigh because old dictator wants 'muh pride local automotive industry'.
Afford is one thing but it will take payment till 50's to finish for most.

Attached: tax.jpg (718x624, 68K)

>'muh pride local automotive industry'
What's wrong with Mahathir?

>Taiwan poured all their resource on electronics
>Same for South Korea
Mahathir dreamt of a 50million strong heavy industry nation making steel and automobiles and for that he gunned down and jailed opposition, demolished the judiciary and law enforcement, put his cronies in the financial institutions. The result is foreign manufacturers pissed off and went to Thailand to setup their automotive factories, his cronies used the protectionism to not innovate, the factories and skills stagnated before needing bailouts by the billions year after year and since its build on yen loans when Plaza Accord happens the debts balooned due to yen revision and the country gets anally fucked by Japan for decades.
In a way Mahathir is Thailand's father of automotive industry.
Now he's back to his old habits with ANOTHER local automotive manufacturer and selling everything to Japan for loans. He never learns that times have changed.
If you feel like reading
aliran.com/archives/monthly/2003a/8i.html

>let
ah the usual cocksleave respond. Whatever it takes to survive

I lived in both malaysia and indonesia, and also thailand. I only want to type like one sentence though sorry. It's p. good except when the sumatran farmers and slash-and-burning trees and the smoke of the burning sits in the klang valley for 2 months a year, its even worse since malays own a lot of those sumatran plantations. I don't know if this still happens though, it was like 10 years ago

good news, it still happens

Kek. Good thing I live in Java

Attached: images (60).jpg (554x554, 31K)