Why did everyone hate them so much? The GDR was the best iteration of Germany in its entire history...

Why did everyone hate them so much? The GDR was the best iteration of Germany in its entire history. I guess success really does breed jealousy

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_German_Democratic_Republic.svg.png (1200x720, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_surveillance_in_East_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=otMtz4w94Qs&t=0s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oldMTT_4k4s
youtube.com/watch?v=K7CWajaOx4E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

East Germany was a communist hellhole which executed people in secret more than any other commie nation

The best in what? Killing their own people for trying to escape that shithole?

a thread died for this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_surveillance_in_East_Germany
>The Stasi had 90,000 full-time employees who were assisted by 170,000 full-time unofficial collaborators (Inoffizielle Mitarbeiter); together these made up 1 in 63 (nearly 2%) of the entire East German population. Together with these, a much larger number of occasional informers brought up the total to 1 per 6.5 persons.

Because 95%> of current East Germany population are actual germans.
Fuck wessies
Fuck the US

youtube.com/watch?v=otMtz4w94Qs&t=0s
yank propoganda
idiot
idiot
idiot

What a delightful country

t. IM Spinne

They were the only ones who called out West Gerrmany for what it really was, namely a Nazi successor state where nothing had changed whatsoever and the same murderers and jew-baiters were still in power. Ulbricht was a genius and there's nothing inherently wrong with secret police, the Stasi were an effective security organisation and did make life more stable while lowering crime rates significantly.

>a Nazi successor state where nothing had changed whatsoever and the same murderers and jew-baiters were still in power.
You know thats bullshit

It's literally true you mong
Aside from Willy Schmidt every other chancellor was either a sympathiser or actively participated in atrocities, meanwhile in East Germany they shot everyone instead of handing out six month prison terms and then forgetting about it. Every single person in West Germany knew that their country was rotten to the core, that's what started the student movements in the 60s and 70s. West Germany constantly 'commemorating' Auschwitz, Sobibor etc was blatant propaganda by the very people who instigated the holocaust

google "german nazi generals nato" and see for yourself. Not a short list of names. US elites were so scared of Communism (taking root in the US) that they build up their initial NATO corps from literal Nazis.

Whatever else they were they were badass. The last real German state. If not for ossies, today might as well be an Anglo country.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oldMTT_4k4s

When your country is the frontline of the revolution and is under constant attack by capitalist subversives it is necessary to have lots of security personnel

Based.

>hurr durr stasi bad

this is your brain on american imperialism

stasi good?

What success? GDR was the commie country with the highest living standard because it was seen as a showcase for the west hence a large amount of capital was pumped into it. And it was still a shithole with constant shortages.

Attached: ddr-wende-konsum-menschen-in-warteschlange.jpg (500x330, 70K)

It maintained stability, offered employment, and made violent crime almost nonexistent, so overall it was a good organisation

redpilled

Attached: the_lives_of_others.jpg (600x343, 53K)

*retarded

I like East German music like Rammstein.

based and redpilled thread

You pathetic tankie cuck, I'm ashamed to share the same country with you

>being proud of licking american boots and being a consumerist drone

yikes

>proud of licking commie boots
I'm descended from refugees from the USSR you pathetic cuck

All communists should be shot immediately.

>diaspora

cringe, nothing more needs to be said
fact is that if your pathetic family decided to stay wherever you come from you would have had a better life than in racist and fascist australia

Are you joking? Germany gets so much love on Jow Forums, mostly because of Eastern Europeans who literally lick its ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=K7CWajaOx4E

idk but we'll never get such kino border crossing attempts ever again

>it's hip to be poor!

tankie untermensch

Wessie scum can't into DDR

good buy

Attached: FINNISH_AUTIST_flag.jpg (783x438, 64K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

so good that it had to build a wall to keep its people in. I guess the heat caused some brain damage in australians.

>let a new worlder retard like me tell you about your country

Attached: 1537546249723.jpg (1056x696, 51K)

actually they could. but Ossies cant out of the DDR.

The wall was built to keep people out

I cannot tell if this thread is satire or not

Attached: CWmBfBUUsAE4pWQ.jpg orig.jpg (2508x3542, 1.57M)

lol

>Willy Schmidt

redpilled thread, BUILD THE WALL

Ossi (East Nigger) is actually an insult in West Germany.