Daily this board needs flags thread. go ahead and move it mods, continue to pretend this isn't a problem

Daily this board needs flags thread. go ahead and move it mods, continue to pretend this isn't a problem.

Attached: geoflags.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>thinks his daily threads influence anything
kek

Only India flags

Attached: 2E04F57B-F441-48DC-AC2F-FB6A50502F17.jpg (384x720, 51K)

Jow Forums has mods?

And what is the basis for your suggestion? What will flags accomplish? Allowing you to discriminate against people with certain flags?
Let me address your implication directly. When someone says "I think this coin will go up or down," what difference does it make if they're from America or if they're from India?

Some difference there are people getting paid to spam shills, most coming from eastern countries

This. Jow Forums faggots with hubris.

Spotted the pajeet.

and this is the reason

WE NEED FLAGS

Daily:
Fuck off, Jow Forums.

You would see my American flag. Now tell me, why do we "need" flags?

pajeets shill spam for pennies. Burgers have no such need

seconded

>fuck off, Jow Forums

pls sirs buy mobius

We need to push a little harder

Jow Forums.org/contact

Attached: IMG_20170430_210455.jpg (340x244, 19K)

Proud Indian here. Why the hate? I know a little about blockchains and I'm here to learn more and hopefully make lots of money. Why should people get to discriminate because of where my people come from?

Learning about blockchain on Jow Forums? Don't do that... There are better resources
I personally don't hate indians, but they tend to always try to sell something, they don't give constructive criticism besides the clichĂȘ and meme: "Buy this sir, you won't regret this sir". People get annoyed by this shit.

back to your containment board

Attached: pol.jpg (1500x729, 162K)

learn to properly write english or dont use google translate. Stop spamming bitcointalk with your robopajeet talk. Maybe then people on crypto will start taking you and your country seriously

90% of Jow Forums is American, there would be no point.

>only pol has flags

Attached: shit eating brainlet.jpg (1838x2048, 129K)

>learn English
>dont
Fucking lol, not even my firstly language and I'm schooling you

the basis for this suggestion is for when you see 50 threads/day being made to shill a specific coin, the credibility of the claims would be greatly diminished if 90% of them share the same flag. doesn't matter if it's India or Korea, it's not Jow Forumsleaking, it's about increasing the layers of friction between scammers and scamees.

Attached: 1530387845958.jpg (991x672, 255K)

This

3rd worlders are getting salty because the know there scamming days are coming to an end(hopefully), even sp have flags and its all civil banter i dont see why biz cant

>firstly language
>schooling you
seriously thats your refute? what a dumbass. Not my FIRST language either. Not even english speakers put the damn ' always

Just try it the fuck out for a couple weeks or months and i bet you 100 link the quality here will improve ro such a degree it will trigger the golden bullrun. Checkem