Can someone give me the rationalization to why XRP cant be listed to Coinbase?

Can someone give me the rationalization to why XRP cant be listed to Coinbase?

Attached: ripple-icon-1-300x300.png (300x300, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/validators
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will be, in the extreme off chance it's listed as a security (i don't think it will), coinbase is still becoming sec approved, if they don't list xrp, their Japanese plans are pointless

its not related to ERC20 in any way and its centralized as fuck. it doesnt fall into the guidelines of a new asset being listed on CB you pajeet. stop wishing something that wont ever happen.

What difference does it make at this point?
Its hype cycles are done, only adoption can push this bloated crap up now, not a listing on an exchange when normies dont give a fuck now

It's not for normies using Coinbase. It's for the Jew banks.

Centralized

Go read coinbase and their requirements to list a coin with them.

>Centralized
retard

>An under-reported story, Ripple’s CEO insisted, is how BTC is “owned by China.” He noted, “The smartest thing you’ve done is not have ‘bit’ or ‘coin’ in your name. I’ll tell you another story that is underreported, but worth paying attention to. Bitcoin is really controlled by China. There are four miners in China that control over 50% of Bitcoin. How do we know that China won’t intervene? How many countries want to use a Chinese-controlled currency? It’s just not going to happen.”

Mainly fees.
Secondly they can't fudge XRP transactions.
Third XRP is CB competition. Think of XRP like USDT. Why would CB add something that is essentially a dollar pair?

CB can't justify retarded fees with XRP too.

Attached: 7bb0a2fe09574dcd3c85a0197c8900b7.jpg (750x1334, 191K)

insane

P
R
E
M
I
N
E

Imagine being this fucking stupid.

Attached: 599.png (600x638, 211K)

This. Coinbase CEO believes in the libertarian nature of crypto. They'll never let jew shit like eos and ripple in.

>Centralized
I wish all the retards who post this actually did some research instead of this regurgitation of their favorite Youtube hack. It is incredibly easy to run a Ripple node. I mean like stupid people level easy. Easy, like the idiots who post this garbage could do it.

lol at anyone even buying XRP.
>duhhhh i just bought ripple guise. its the same thing, r-right?

Attached: 1509200925593.jpg (645x729, 26K)

No, he believes in free shekels, like forks for them to get.

Attached: br3.jpg (645x729, 84K)

It will be listed.

What do anonymous fucks on a pajeetboard know about anything?

xrp is already more decentralized than bitcoin

XLM will be first.

XLM first altcoin added to institutional trading under NYFS regs through ItBit.

this
ripple fudders are legit retards
shows you really how stupid this dirthole here is

go away with this shit
jed is a legit wanker
almost comical how backwards all your stupid assumptions are
its literally the other way round
xrp=good
xlm=jed's shekels (again)

On Fees, I would see wallet creation fee being the big issue. Creating an XRP wallet for every user could get expensive is XRP is back up at $2.00

Hi noobs

Have you even read the GDAX Digital Asset Framework which is aimed to asses what coin will be added on coinbase?
Here it is: US Securities Law - The asset is not classified as a security using Coinbase's Securities Law Framework

I will just quote two of the main criteria:
- "Decentralization - The network is public, decentralized, and enables trustless consensus."
- "US Securities Law - The asset is not classified as a security using Coinbase's Securities Law Framework"

At the point if you're not a complete no-brain, you understand that XRP will never be added to Coinbase.

Attached: Capture d’écran 2018-07-05 à 22.47.50.png (620x440, 183K)

XRP is Jed's hand-me-downs. No one wants a second hand crypto

Attached: 15146674028222.jpg (1484x955, 170K)

xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/validators

MY COIN IS SO DECENTRALIZED THAT LIST OF THE VALIDATOR TO BE TRUSTED BY THE NODES IS PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE OWNED BY THE COMPANY THAT OWN 60%+ OF THE SUPPLY AND MOST OF THOSE NODE.

I DO NOT THAT WHO CONTROL THE VALIDATOR LIST CONTROL THE NETWORK

I AMMMM SO SSMMMMAARRRTTTTT (not)

don't listen to these plebs. coinbase and garlingjew have beef. nothing more nothing less. just big dicking each other

Because Brad had shown he Is continuously opposed to the crypto message. Brad doesn't want other coins to succeed or for crypto to succeed he wants to be the only network available for corporations to use.

Ripple was invented 4 years before Bitcoin by a solid white Aryan developer, Bitcoin is the real Jew coin in disguise

some people think that xrp is a jew scam coin created by big banks to keep their control
those people see banks as one, but in the reality banks are in a constant competition with each other, specially small and big banks
in current system (swift) big banks have more connections than small banks, so everytime a small bank has to send money to any bank that they dont have a connection to
they become customers of big banks as they have to pay to send the money for them, and since small banks dont have many more options, they have to accept paying ridiculous fees and exchange rates
ripple and xrp provides a more balanced competition which will be reflected in more competitive services

sadly it doesn't exist yet a coin with good enough tecnology and strong enough fundamentals to completely replace banks
for now we can only slowly take away the power that big banks have over us
bitcoin maximalism is dead, altcoin maximalism is the future

>think of XRP like USDT
fucking genius

Attached: 1517935570333s.jpg (250x250, 5K)