What causes Latin America to be so different from the Anglo America

Attached: 980x.png (691x852, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germán_Efromovich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Efromovich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It wasn't colonized by Anglos. :-D

they mixed with their natives instead of killing them

Attached: 1546247668659.png (646x629, 221K)

I don't think that's accurate for Chlle desu

Y'all neighbors corrupt as fuck lmao xDDDD

well they're latin to begin with
natives weren't all genocided too
while anglo america is mostly white, latin america is only a third white

Colonisers mixed with the natives instead of killing them like anglos did. However, they are better than most other colonies (SEA and Africa) because they still have a sizeable European population.

>because they still have a sizeable European population.
Lmao I'd say that less than 5% of Chile is actually white

>natives weren't all genocided too
In the Southern Cone they were.

Boipucci.

Attached: 1547253896753-1.jpg (960x539, 80K)

drug cartels

>less than 5% of Chile is actually white
It's definitely higher than that, and compare that to India or almost any African country. Not to mention that the majority of the people in power have mostly European ancestry.

in north america, corruption is legalized or unseen through lobbying, tipping and deep state

anglo america was populated by families fleeing from religious prosecution. Latin America was colonised by single men seeking money and fame.

no they weren't. average amerindian ancestry in the southern cone is 10-20%. the average white american has 0.2% amerindian ancestry.

Where do Guyana, Belize, Jamaica etc belong?

>anglo america was populated by families fleeing from religious prosecution
>Latin Americans believe this

the difference is that in Latin America corruption is something immoral whereas in Anglo America is something institutionalized. You could say that this is indeed a reminescent of our catholic culture. Therefore it's an error to use immoral government systems such as american-style presidentialism instead of european liberal parlamentarism or conservative monarchy style system

Attached: Pedro_Amrico_-_D._Pedro_II_na_abertura_da_Assemblia_Geral.jpg (876x1281, 1.14M)

That is defitinely not correct. There's no way 1/5th of Chileans experience that kind of corruption. I even think it's exaggerated for all countries

Attached: graf10-01.jpg (528x427, 39K)

>anglo america was populated by families fleeing from religious prosecution
For New England and the Middle Atlantic this was true to an extent, the South was settled by English gentry who wanted to get rich growing tobacco.

Caribbean is basically anglo and they are shittier than latin america, but they pretend they dont exist because is convenient for them

based comment

for example lobbying would still be considering corruption here

Iberian vs. Anglo styles of colonization.

Iberians: Fuck the natives (consent optional) and create a whole new people part Spanish and part Native to live in our new colonies.
Anglo: Kill the natives and just import a bunch of Eurotards to live in our new colonies
Both: Also we need some slaves to make these colonies turn a profit so maybe buy some Africans too and ship them over lmao

everything is amerimutt's fault with their monroe doctrine

Don't ever call me Anglo again Germanic barbarian subhuman

it is true, though. just because the situation changed in the 19th century doesn't make it less true.

>South was settled by English gentry who wanted to get rich growing tobacco.

yes. the south was mainly settled by Cavaliers (losers of the english civil war) who wanted to imitate the spanish nobles who ruled Latin America. weirdly enough, the south is also the shittiest, poorest and dumbest part of the USA. I see a connection here...

Attached: bd553d496ad42530ac99801c5f827c24.jpg (505x736, 91K)

Attached: 1483787035319.png (800x570, 944K)

My ancestors came here to conquer and hold slaves captive, no religious bullshit included.

New England in contrast was settled by people who cared about building a better world for themselves. Also, a bit over half of the settlers hailed from East Anglia and bordering areas, which happened to be the most education region of England.

Perú wiII try their best!

Attached: 43794360_p27_master1200.jpg (300x300, 84K)

Dude, you're drunk, stop being a disappointment to your country by either:
1. Stopping being a faggot
2. Moving to Hungary/secluded gypsy communities and degenerating the enemies.

the only nice place in south america is the far south of brazil - and the people are not even really brazilian - but a pure form of german like gisele bundchen.

anything spain and portugal touched turned into shit. the people who succeed are are of some proper euro dna and not moors.

i worked in london and none of the brazilians looked brazilian; they were all big tall german guys and they had nothing in common with the macaco types from rio.

poilish jews from bolivia who made it big

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germán_Efromovich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Efromovich

>anything spain and portugal touched turned into shit.
fuck off mutt, we hate you too

YOU ARE BROWN, UNLIKE US

On this point one must never forget that each country has its own historical vicissitudes and singularities. "Latin America" is a dubious concept. That said, I'd say that the two major problems of Latin America were the rural concentration of land ownership and the failure of the political ideology that inspired the continent's independence. The distance from industry and capitalism and the preservation of residual feudalism were inherited from Spain and Portugal. The former metropolis itself experienced a strong relative decline in the nineteenth century (this was also perhaps Portugal's worst century). The landed elite blended with political governance to the point that often the wealthy landowner was also the enforcer of the laws and the intermediary agent between the small people and the aristocracy.

It was a world firmly different from the Thirteen Colonies. However, the colonial systems of Spain and Portugal functioned harmoniously with this social structure, because the peninsular crown rule and its appointed governors restricted the power of the local lords. This framework based on plantations largely prevented the emergence of autonomous industrial capitalism. I do not know much about Spain, but in Portugal and Brazil the intervention of the state further damaged economic development. The autistic Marquis of Pombal effectively subjected all private initiative to the state. He modernized backwardness. The liberal republican regimes established in the early nineteenth century were not compatible with the region's socio-cultural background, and the new countries, to a greater or lesser degree, degenerated into civil wars and pervasive political instability (unlike in the previous centuries). As some Hispanic user said, the revolutionary leaders were rather autistic. The late Simon Bolivar, for example, became disappointed and embittered with his creation.

YOU ARE CHINKS UNLIKE THEM

not only that, but puritan communities literally required letters of recommendation before accepting new settlers.

>My ancestors came here to conquer and hold slaves captive
Which region of the US are you from?

The CIA arms and funds the various cartels, dictatorships and corrupt governments of Latin America to ensure American dominance and exploitation over the Western hemisphere.

The last thing the Americans need is an actual capable rival on their doorstep. So they do everything in their power to keep their neighbours down and/or submissive. It's perfidious as fuck, but what can you expect from the British Empire 2.0.

Southern cone was mostly pacific compared with north part of South America. The problem was the diseases that cause most of the native death.

Based and real

>Brazil and Argentina only 11/16%
I don't habeeb it.

>anything spain and portugal touched turned into shit
You're probably living in one of our colonies like Florida, California or Nevada.

>Even Middle Easterners see us as subhuman

Attached: 12839128322.png (499x559, 345K)

literally the oposite mutt. under spanish rule south america was 1000 times more rich and advanced than north. there are even notes of travelers from usa that wrote how advanced mexico was in comparison.
everything started going to shit when criollos cripto jews like bolivar and san martin asked england to help them with the independence and in exchange they let them take all the goods from their countries, and after the independence they couldnt controle the countries and ended tuned into shitholes for ever, and will ever be.

Attached: 1531177242162.jpg (434x630, 52K)

Pure europeans are 20% of Latam and they live basically in the Southern Cone and São Paulo

São Pardo is brown/mixed as fuck.

t. lives here

HDI in Latam improved a lot in the last 200 years.
I dont know what are you talking about.
Mainly on Southern Cone and São Paulo, but also in Northern Mexico, Panamá, Costa Rica.
We didnt have Germany to throw money in our countries.
Basically 90% of our infrastructure was built in the last 100 years.
Without money from Yankees (like Dixie had) and Germany

São Paulo is a state. I'm not talking about the city that is filled with immigrants

It's all about settlers and indigenous population density at the time of the conquest. The more density, the less likely settlers would work for themselves. After that you create a vicious circle of laziness and corruption: extractive institutions. Latin America had plenty of natives in small areas, while north america didn't.

Countryside is also brown, just less nig-pardos and more injun-pardos.

we are white

daily reminder republicanism in south america was a mistake
political stability is critical to development.

Attached: empire.png (980x420, 57K)

Only things that Spain and PT have done in Latam was stole the gold and silver and fuck the soil to export sugar and tobacco.
Spain at least has built universities. Portugal not even that. No universities, no press, no schools for literacy, forbidden industries

>Brazil is the less corrupt country in latam
what a shithole

Only if you're lucky enough to elect a non retard to the throne, and subsequently surround him by other non retards.
But then again, you can do the same with a republic.

Seriously, why don't we just nuke Mexico? It's useless. It only causes suffering and problems.

>Portugal not even that. No universities, no press, no schools for literacy, forbidden industries
wtf are you talking about you nigger
the Instituto Militar de Engenharia and all the military academies were founded by the portuguese.

>elect a non retard to the throne
>elect
>monarchy
wut
anyways if the King isn't a retard, chances are his son won't be a retard too.

>subsequently surround him by other non retards.
In imperial brazil the king chose the cabinet.

It also has to do with the weather and general diversity which I think plays a bigger role than people care to admit.

Attached: sud.png (2191x1916, 733K)

>That said, I'd say that the two major problems of Latin America were the rural concentration of land ownership and the failure of the political ideology that inspired the continent's independence. The distance from industry and capitalism and the preservation of residual feudalism were inherited from Spain and Portugal.

XIX century: 86% of the american population was literate.
While, less than 5% of Latam knew how to read.
Portugal has forbidden the press in Brazil. And has forbidden industries in 1785. And then stolen all gold from Branco do Brasil in 1821

You say: São Paulo has people with 100% of european ancestry.
The chimp understand: São Paulo is 100% white

Loads and loads of infighting to see who was the biggest motherfucker around.
USA only had one civil war

you know what I mean, there's no way a modern democratic republic will turn into a monarchy out of nowhere without a referendum asking the people

>anyways if the King isn't a retard, chances are his son won't be a retard too.
>In imperial brazil the king chose the cabinet.
that's wishful thinking, it's like if I asked you what would happen if you crash without wearing your seatbelt and you just reply "just don't crash bro"
there are countless records of monarchs making absolutely dumb choices and surrounding themselves with yes men and fuckups in every culture that tried monarchy
republics at least keep the powers spread out and balanced and on a time limit so that if an institution fucks up they get the boot by some other
monarchies and republics are not inherently superior to one another, but at least republics consider the possibility of accidents occurring

We held to pseudo-feudalism for far too long and this resulted in an ignorant population frequently electing or putting up with awful leaders who saw the country as a personal cash cow instead of a nation of people to be answered to.

This is the best explanation itt

>republics at least keep the powers spread out and balanced and on a time limit so that if an institution fucks up they get the boot by some other
imagine believing this
if that were true argentina wouldn't be in a 30-year long economic crisis.