This is America

This is America.

Attached: 90D286CA-B6C5-4BEC-9642-F3D057040242.jpg (540x720, 64K)

Based un-islamic country

An honest, loving, God fearing culture? You're goddamn right

Attached: 1549381950989.jpg (720x919, 45K)

Attached: basedsign.jpg (419x384, 32K)

I don't see how churches helping rehabilitate their local community is a bad thing.

topkek

I don't see a problem with this. A church serving as a community center, trying to provide people with the support they need. What's wrong with that?

Doesn't Saudi Arabia regularly cracks down on booze smugglers, legally permits beating up your wives, have degenerate royal family members who go to such extremes as killing their male whores in foreign hotels, and rely on cheap slave labor of work migrants from impoverished Muslim countries?

>rampant alcoholicism, spouse abuse, gluttony, drug addiction, suicidal tendencies, and poverty
>”America’s Joyous Future”
It’s all right there.

If you were any more stupid, I’d have to water you twice a week.

based

>cracks down on booze smugglers
You mean they crack down on their own royal family?

Attached: 27f.png (1000x1000, 505K)

The joyous future refers to the fact that the community is willing to come together to help these people in need without any material payment. They are building a better future for the people in need and the people helping, as it is helping build their morals.

The saudi method of publicly hanging people who make mistakes isn't really socially acceptable here.

You have to be seriously braindead if you think that the over abundance of all those issues are a sign of a joyous future.

You’re so dense that light bends around you.

What implies overabundance?

Do you literally live under a rock, or are you too illiterate to read?

>Saudi Arabia criticizing anyone else for spousal abuse

Attached: wolf.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

>over abundance of all those issues are a sign of a joyous future.
Places of worship are centers of healing in civilized countries, I suppose in places like Saudi Arabia where places of worship are centers of violence you wouldn't understand.

we live in a society

There is nothing wrong with hitting your wife

>you are from *country*, therefore, your post is invalid
The loudmouthed brainlet Americans coming in at full force today.

Yeah, you really are illiterate. It’d be a joyous future if none of those issues existed in the first place, idiot.
I wonder if remembering to breath is just as hard for you.
Oh, and mosques don’t get shot up, churches do.

You didn't answer my question little guy, I'll give you a second chance.

What implies overabundance?

>lemme criticize ur country
>t. saudi arabia
kek

>little guy
Insecure projection 101.
Read the post above, brainlet. And read some of your headlines for once.

Ever heard of the Christian saying "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"? That's what I mean when it's hilarious that a Saudi considers the US to be a place of degeneracy because of excessive spousal abuse. Hypocrite.

>It’d be a joyous future if none of those issues existed in the first place, idiot.
Except that's never going to happen, and it's important to accept struggle in your life? Giving people hope in the future =/= lying to them about the easiness of their existence.

>Mosques don't get shot up
Guess it's more of an explosive occasion , you're right.

Still can't answer my question? Regretting making this thread?

>you are *flag*, therefore, opinion bad
amazing fallacy, duders.
you are so stupid that you think all of what’s shown in the OP pic is a joyous future. Again, due to how dumb you are, I genuinely believe you sometimes forget to breath.

>that’s never going to happen
Oh, it can happen, it’s just that you think there’s nothing wrong with the system that causes these issues to be so rampant.
They’re not being given hope. They’re being drowned in misery. Meeting once a week to “talk” and then return to the suffering for 6 more days isn’t joyful, you illiterate brainlet.

Obviously not. Your kind loves to get offended by these threads, especially if it’s made by a green flag with weird scribbles and a sword.

So rehab is bad now?

Alright little guy, one day you will stop worrying about my countries empire and learn to defend your beliefs

Christianity is about redemption. I get that your ooga booga sand religion doesn't have that concept, but in the civilized world we take our problems in stride and look forward to a better tomorrow.

This is way too easy.

Attached: F095A5FC-EBC5-436E-BC6C-225A8E345B76.png (278x278, 96K)

>Saudi-Beheadia

>Arabs
Why even bother with someone like you, too busy to posture to even argue? You missed the point of everything I just said to accuse me of making a non-existent fallacy and then insult me.

>Oh it can happen
>Like just fix the system man
Want to know how I know you've never tried to help people systemically?

To prove yourself a moron? If anything you've confirmed my suspicion that Arabs are mindless buffoons

Yes, but he will never recognize this. Arabs are incapable or self reflection.

a triple tantrum from the same poster!

>bongs of anyone calling us childish

Weekly meetings lmao

Yes that is what rehabilitation is

Topkek, I knew you didn't really care. Way to out yourself Abdul.