youtube.com/watch?v=jPpDT5Yo-Z0
surgeongeneral.gov/library/reports/50-years-of-progress/sgr50-chap-11.pdf
nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMsa1211128
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We already had this thread

to make the world even more dystopic and depressing

To actually make you wanna smoke and die

>Dude, cigarettes LMAO!!!

Attached: 1550367624893.jpg (1674x740, 271K)

>Smoking causes blindness
Literally never heard this anywhere not even in health class.
But basically the liberal mindset is to try to cripple things you dont like under guise of virtue.
Certainly cigarettes are objectively bad for your health but that kind of stuff is a bit over the top.

I wouldn't care about people smoking if I lived in the US, because there, peoples health problems are their own financial problem. Here or in Europe, my tax dollars go to healthcare, and so I want people to not abuse themselves and disproportionatly use the healthcare system

Actually, smokers cost less to the state in healthcare because they die a lot younger

>i didn't hear in health class, so it must be a liberal agenda!!!

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5299108/

Im not saying that its not true, I am just saying that is some shit I have never heard of before ever.
Out of all smokers I have known I have never heard of them having any vision problems or anything like that.
Its just a surprise is all.

Well certainly not in community college you‘ll hear this lol. But it is proven smoking can lead to blindness.

Pretty much this. Others intentionally ruining their health is a burden to everyone, tobacco-related treatment being especially expensive (cancer, COPD). So it's in everyones interest to try to ensure that we all stay healthy as possible.

australians* ftfy
youtube.com/watch?v=jPpDT5Yo-Z0

I guess his point is that they're trying hard to get people to stop, not that it doesn't cause blindness.

Also, alcohol is just as destructive but doesn't have nearly as much the negative propaganda that cigarettes have.

Alcohol is actually useful though. Smoking tobacco is just cucked

Useful in what sense?

Causing the populace to have more sex, which is necessary to the survival of the country

the very same line of reasoning could be used to ban everything from sugar to video games. did you two even think about this idea before posting it?

Useful for controlling people

Attached: 1531249476142169899.png (700x681, 526K)

What the fuck do they put in aussie water

I think fat people should pay a tax

Finland has invested a lot into preventing problem drinking, which has been pretty fruitful too. Though, alcoholists don't tend to be such a burden to the public healthcare system, so the public isn't so vocal about being against it.

cigarette taxes are used for that matter

Nuances you shitposting mutt, nuances. I know it's a difficult consept to grasp when you're raised to always follow a flowchart-like thought pattern of either-if's, but the rest of the world is capable of acknolwding the greyscale between whites and blacks.

>fat people
YEAH TAX EM
>people with chronic diseases
YEAH TAX EM
>+/- chromosome cases
YEAH TAX EM
>pensioners
YEAH TAX EM

>t:seething proxy-mutt

how great that your reasoning solves literally every legal dispute the western world has ever faced
meanwhile in the real world however, laws need to be in black or white precisely because there should be no gray area

>Though, alcoholists don't tend to be such a burden to the public healthcare system

Maybe in Finland.
Here you can find some alcoholic fuck killing someone with their car every week.

no, I was just applying his logic and taking it to the extreme
which is what happens when you push stupid legislation

Tobacco smokers are literal drug addicts. Drug addicts should be despised.

>your reasoning solves literally every legal dispute the western world has ever faced
Where was this ever claimed? Imagine seething this furiously.

There is literally nothing wrong with banning everything that contains progressed sugar in it.
The only reason people consume it is because they're addicted to and "muh dopamine". Just take it off the shelves and majority of people won't give a shit about it in a years time.

You're just grasping at straws at this point.

Attached: dc.png (276x403, 121K)

>Just take it off the shelves and majority of people won't give a shit about it in a years time.
Are you retarded? There'll be a giant black market

You don't choose to have a chronic illness or a disability. I unironically believe people who have an obese BMI without a doctors note excusing it as a result of a chronic illness or disease should pay higher tax

What else don't people need that we can ban? What other ways can the government decide how I should live my life comrade?

Why don't you use your freedom to od on cyanide?

>responing to you means I'm seething
anything else not relevant to the discussion you want to add?
we saw this happen 10 years ago when smartphones exploded into the market and normies everywhere got addicted to facebook
governments all over started to legislate to keep up with the new flow of information but they haven't been able to accomplish fucking anything
imagine if you got your will through and this actually happened
how do you think the people shouting "stop bodyshaming me" would react?

Attached: 1512679911440.gif (455x344, 989K)

>I-I NEED M-MUH DOPAMINE THAT PROCESSED SUGAR GIVES ME, WITHOUT IT I'M GONNA DIE!!!

Attached: 1517048306349.jpg (226x223, 9K)

>make irrelevant statement
>get called out for making irrelevant statement
>claim comment on irrelecant statement is irrelevant
absolute state of swedes.
also;
>facebook has jack shit to do with anything in this thread
im betting on psychosis

Attached: menois.png (1246x762, 108K)

>imagine if you got your will through and this actually happened
>how do you think the people shouting "stop bodyshaming me" would react?
I would pay money to see a video of their reactions

>how do you think the people shouting "stop bodyshaming me" would react
This mindset is the reason why Sweden is rapidly becoming an islamic caliphate.

>make suggestion that legislation should be passed with the idea that you should be able to break it
>I comment on how bad of an idea that is
>y-you mad
that's the gist of our exchange here
>facebook has jack shit to do with anything in this thread
good thing I didn't talk about facebook but how legislative efforts in the end of the last decade had a fuckall effect on the internet as a whole.
my point is: legislative efforts rarely bare the fruits intended of them. if you pass a law that is very badly specified, people are going to use it to do all sorts of horrible shit just because they can.
see: the guys that bought a company making retroviral medicine only to jack up the prices twohundred times fold
kom igen nu pekka bättre kan du

You still have normal packs? Probably because we have more smokers

The problem with cigarettes is that they harm people around you, that's why they are seen as really bad. You can still drink yourself into coma unlike in the US.

In the UK, smokers pay more in taxes from buying cigarettes than they take out in healthcare costs

Smoking should be made completely illegal.

it's good in moderation, tied to culture, can use it in cuisine

>DA LIBTARDS

Attached: 1550073998928.jpg (1000x667, 92K)

I empty these to my pocket cigarillo case, problem solved

how much do cigarettes cost in your cunt?
4500 won, about 4 US dollars here
it used to be 2500 won before

Gas from cars cause harm too. Also most of the time I smoke alone or in smoking areas

Smoking is for subhumans only. I'm ok with these graphic warnings, but what I really wanted was to make smoking illegal altogether. Say what you want, but that's a freedom I don't want anyone to have.

nigga banning smoking is like giving the mafia the keys to europe

They're trying to slowly get rid of ICE cars too if you hadn't noticed, you filthy addict.

Too bad for Europe, Norway won't miss it tho. Almost nobody (11%, and less than 4% among people under 30) smoke here anyway. Those who do will just start snusing instead of going to criminals.

>Those who do will just start snusing instead of going to criminals.
No they won't. Smoking cigs is not about getting extra nicotine, it's about the process of inhaling and exhaling the smoke.

You don't understand Norway and the social stigma of doing something that is illegal regardless of how minor it is. In fact the social stigma of smoking in general is already on its way of ridding the problem anyway without making it illegal. If you're seen smoking then people here unironically think lesser of you. In a few years when old people die, then smoking can just as well be put to rest and be made illegal. I look forward to it.

This.
Smelling like smoke is no better than reeking of piss, sweat and stale beer.

True. Based Denmak.

but if the goal is to continue putting more and more outlandish "warnings" on cigarette boxes until as few people smoke as possible, why not just fucking ban cigarettes?

Their goal is to get everybody to quit smoking so why even stock the shelves?

A ban will directly feed a ilegal supply.
Making it gross, uncool and expensive will starve it to near death.

The human body is very resilient, the negative effects of smoking are exaggerated by the media. You can chainsmoke everyday and still live well into your 60s and early 70s.

There should be heavy sales taxes on tobbacco and refined sugar, with revenues going toward the public health system.

People who burden the system more should compensate the system more.

simple as

You firsties are so fucking lucky. Smokers here are absolute animals. You cannot walk down a street without seeing ciggarete buts all over it. Smokers need to be controlled, and preferably imprisoned

but those are Australian cig packets

When I was in Croatia I was shocked by how many smokers there are. It was literally as common to see a person with a sigarette in his hand, than seeing a person with the phone in his hand.

I am going to go to Norway and chain smoke and blow the smoke in people's faces, and when they start blubbing i shall LAUGH

As expected of a brit, second you cross a border you go pajeet.

This, fuck smokers. I still feel sick in my mouth when I remember seeing kids who were no older than 15, waiting around stores, asking bypassing adults to buy them a pack of cigarettes. Some fucking twat was cheeky enough to ask me "why?" when I said I won't buy him a pack.
Sometimes I'd see like a group of 10 smoking, absolutely putrid.

Attached: p.jpg (281x199, 34K)

Who the fuck still smokes in 2019 lol. Such a boomer meme.

No fun allowed. Only thing the citizens should care about is optimizing the gains of their employers.

The oldest woman to ever live (Jeanne Calment) smoked all her life until she was 117 years old, and still lived another 4 years.
Europeans and liberals are the ulimate cuckolds trying to project their twisted, distorted view to everyone

>The exception is now the rule
No wonder people call Brazilians chimps, your intelligence is similar to theirs

And they say brits have class.

Quit smoking, yank.

>cigarettes are objectively bad for your health
Not true by the way

Fairies

Quite honestly my brain subconsciously chooses not to see these pictures. I do not notice them and I do not pay attention to them.
I've bought a new pack today and besides the brand of it I have no clue whats on the packaging.

>he smokes
Eh.. keep away from me.

do they? news to me

Attached: englishpep.jpg (1200x803, 636K)

>he doesn't have a little tobacco tin that he keeps his weed and rollies in
Ok retard

this would work in Greece

>Among participants in the Women’s Health Initiative (WHI) observational study, frailty—defined on the basis of self-reported poor physical function, exhaustion, low physical activity, and unintentional weight loss—was almost three times more common among current smokers than never smokers
>The probability of surviving from 25 to 79 years of age was about twice as great in those who had never smoked as in current smokers (70% vs. 38% among women and 61% vs. 26% among men). Life expectancy was shortened by more than 10 years among the current smokers, as compared with those who had never smoked.
surgeongeneral.gov/library/reports/50-years-of-progress/sgr50-chap-11.pdf
nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMsa1211128

bruh, dont bother arguing with people who think smoking is harmless, they're either trolling or retarded

>american education
>>>>LIBTARTDS

please go to bed you have school tomorrow

Not saying it's harmless but there's no need to tax it to hell and get rid of anywhere decent where we can smoke, even our own cars. Let people smoke if they want to ffs

Might as well throw out some sources that other people could use in any future discussions