Get your shit together, Hans!

politico.eu/article/germany-biggest-enemy-threadbare-army-bundeswehr/

get your shit together, Hans!

Attached: MK2illoRGB-1160x722.jpg (1160x722, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/germany-biggest-enemy-threadbare-army-bundeswehr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leopard tanks are now worn out.

We tried to warn you.

the only time in the history when germans supposed to be good for something...

I genuinely think Poland can beat Germany before they are able to mobilize seeing their standing army

Seeing Germans bog down the NATO by refusing to do anything about their horrendous military, then also putting US as a bigger security threat than China/Russia makes me want to puke lmao

Attached: 3yifw2W.png (657x527, 436K)

>polan invades ze germany
>germany literally gives up eastern germany without a fight
>UN steps in
>polan forced to withdraw form germany
>germany refuses polish withdrawal
>polan gets stuck with ossi and berlin

like it wasn't just a german trick from the very begining

Attached: giphy (1).gif (300x219, 290K)

Based Germs investing into R&D instead of buying american weapons.

Attached: scaf.jpg (1000x698, 111K)

>military is bad becouse nazis n stuff
T. Krauts

fuck all true.
in this very moment they might have lower potential yeah.
but they have vastly superior industrial output.
p*Land would run out of supplies and arms before Germany finished ramping up their production.

p*Lish military is pure garbo

Blame politicians using our army as money fund for their projects.

>LOL sovjet union down, no more need for evil boom sticks.

>Even Merkel has given the Bundeswehr little love of late. The chancellor hasn’t visited troops in Germany since 2016. “Does the chancellor even care about the Bundeswehr?” mass-circulation daily Bild asked in a headline last week.
answer is: no she doesn't

Hasn't recent history shown that's a good thing?

>France from the West
>Poland from the East
>US troops permanently stationed since the cold war
It boggles the mind why haven't Germany dismantled their armed forces already.
All they have to do is keep good diplomatic relationships with their neighbours.
It's a win-win for them since military is a huge money drain. And noone says that without military you can't make military equipment for export which means an even bigger win.

Attached: 1538671181534.png (1024x768, 895K)

Dont sell yourself so badly. Its not your fault.

Germany leaves nato and will form alliance with Finland and sweden.

Screencap this nogs

>france signed a defence pact with this
>france wants to form an eu army with this

Attached: 1544006306449.png (846x900, 448K)

industrial output does not matter if you can win the war before running out of reserves. Not every war is a WW1 tier slugfest. Look at the Germans themselves in Poland or France in WW2. Or the Franco-Prussian war. They won a quick campaign of maneuver, industry didn't get a chance to matter.

When industry matters is when the initial offensive gets bogged down and you have to settle in for the long haul, like with the Schlieffen plan or Barbarossa.

I am aware that calling for "reason" when discussing completely theoretical and highly unlikely conflict between two allies is a far stretch.

But I do think that a "rapid offensive" would be impossible.
You can't just expect either Poland or Germany to invest in a highly destructive war involving razing entire cities and civilian casualties in the millions like in WW2.
The "long haul to wittle down enemy military" remains the only possibility and Germany would be better at it.

Attached: gR7KpYF.png (1400x933, 1.13M)

I don't even know if you can stop the mismanagement anymore. Even the guys hired to do so apparently failed due to bad management.
We lack the people, we lack a lot of equipment and it's going to get worse with the new rifle, if nothing changes.

Our new superwaffen is you guys are fighting, we just build a giant dome over germany, lift off, change earths rotation by the way and have you guys fly into the sun while we are off to ALDEBARAN!

>Not drilling Germany into the hollow earth
Do you even know physics?

replace that machine gun on the pic with a broomstick because that's what germans are using these days

I'm not so sure about that. Both countries have relatively small militaries, and little in the way of mobilization infrastructure. If anything, war is far more devastating when it is protracted. The political leadership of both countries would be likely to pussy out in the face of defeat.

Then again, neither side is prepared for a rapid offensive either. But if anybody is an armchair general it is you.

>But if anybody is an armchair general it is you.
I posted the picture to ridicule that we're even discussing this. I am by all means an armchair general in this case, no need to get salty.

and suddenly 70 years of anti-military propaganda and dismantling german military culture by the west was a mistake

so just like the Wiemar republic? wow

Based new European plane

>politico.eu/article/germany-biggest-enemy-threadbare-army-bundeswehr/
they are under anglojew occupation and you too , so ... so what? polen

Your problem is that you think you are familiar with military history, but you only look back 200 years at most. You don't seem to realize that the ability to mobilize for total war is not something that every nation just has lying around, it is a system that has to be kept up. Levee en masse is something that had to be consciously developed and maintained, it is not an intrinsic ability. You need reserves of trained manpower, stockpiles of fuel, food, munitions, medicine, etc, you need transportation plans, you need trained staff with orders in place, you need orders for contingencies and orders for contingencies of contingencies. And above all you need to have practice.

The national armies of even just a few decades ago are not really something that exists now. If even the German military under arms right now is in a dilipidated state, how can you expect all the forgotten and discarded mobilization infrastructure to still work? It's not impossible to restore, but it would take time and will. It is really, truly possible that Germany would be utterly unable to stop even a modest conventional invasion.

Now, whether Poland could actually muster up and organize any kind of invasion is a different question.

the most important factors when getting invaded are the ability to resist and especially the will to resist in the first place. apart from the ability being questionable the will is absolutely not there I can guarantee you that.

sure that poland, thanks to PIS is a an american protectorate right now but the Germany doesn't even hesitate to kick out US spies like they did few years ago wich makes them more or less independent.

so yeah, i would't blame the US for the state of german army nowadays

but why would Germany need an army in the first place? We are surrounded by friends, and our constitutions forbids to participate in a war of agression anyway

Of course. My post is talking about ability, and why I think it is extremely limited. You have what you have, there are no real reserves to be called up without months or years of preparation.