Why do americans smile like this?

why do americans smile like this?

Attached: 22405942_1967427579997999_6147740095702818235_n.jpg (960x640, 80K)

Looks pretty normal

>pretty normal

>smiling for a picture
cringe

>Looks pretty normal

We fake smile so much that it becomes our normal smile

I hate when limp wristed attention seeking vloggers shit out videos about
>ühehehehe polish and eastern yuro ppl r so gruhmpeeeeee
>why don't ppl walking down the street minding their own daily business smaaayyyleeeeh
I don't understand why would I have to smile for absolutely no good reason, people with creepy smiles creep me out, I hate it. If I go into a shop, I expect the people working there to be professional, maybe a bit tired, so that's what I expect to see, serious, reliable, maybe a bit worn out faces, not some pretentious, insincere smiles.
Fuck that.

At least he's not hover handing. She on the other hand looks like your typical progressive sheep with the soulless eyes and showing a lot of the white.

Because they are fat

Americans are very outwardly happy people. They have that Walmart greeter perma-smile and dead eyes.

Based

>pretty

based

based

Someone told me Americans believe they can be judged, looked down on and even discriminated against by the society for not always being happy and not living a perfect life.
The thought ironically puts pressure on them and is making them stressed out so badly.

I guess It's necessary for Americans to pretend they are healthy and strong individuals because publicly showing how worn out or mentally negative they are makes them an easy game of unfair treatment and unwanted trouble in such an unsafe country.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>Looks

>normal

Their eyes are completely dead, they look like they're being forced to smile by alien nerve fibers.

>I don't understand why would I have to smile for absolutely no good reason
>I don't understand

nobody cares if you smile, you damn autist

people here smile to show friendliness or a happiness to see each other. that is all
it signals that they can be approached and talked to.
people who do not smile are typically niggers who should be avoided. feel free to associate, so that people know to leave you alone.

lastly, people smile in photos because they think it makes them look better. seeing a smile/happy face is a psychological trigger for good feelings that you unfortunately dont have,

THey look like psycho robots

what did you say, young man?

Attached: file.png (167x186, 56K)

Attached: 1533580649354.jpg (2048x1050, 474K)

Informative
>normal
Mfw

Attached: cat disgusted.gif (274x154, 2M)

Based

Ah yes the famous serbian smile
"say cheese!"

Attached: 13.png (1730x1156, 1.39M)

That man is tap dancing to cheer up the islamic carcasses

Attached: serbian smile.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Americans smile like this

Attached: 1545165170245.jpg (680x907, 54K)