OmiseGO

Separating the men from boys.

You held for 12 months.
You're tired.
You're jaded.
You make racist comments out of spite
You are mad at yourself for choosing this over other flips.

Let me tell you something.

This token isn't going to provide the instant gratification as delegated from Teeka's $700 usd prediction, or by Clif High's 30,000% ROI prediction. It won't even live up to the hype of being The World Exchange.

What I can tell you is this. There is a Plan B and it will take this project to great levels of success. It won't be what you think it is, but when it happens, you will be happy you held. You will look back on these last 12 months, and instead of being jaded about not selling XRP at the peak while holding it through the bottom, you will be more tenured in your patience. When the boom happens, it will make you regain the trust you had in your intuition and reaffirm your pick in one of the sole survivors of the bubble.

Don't give up just yet.

Attached: 1200px-OmiseGO_Logo.svg.png (1200x420, 39K)

brapp

D E L U D E D
E
L
U
D
E
D

And don't be dissuaded by the constant influx of OMG skepticism and FUD propoganda, many of which is pre-constructed by an angry short black man. Winners win and losers lose. Don't be a broke loser like James Edwards.

>100 transactions per second

you seemed legitimate until you mentioned the migger meme.

i honestly cannot fathom a worse meme.

I honestly cannot fathom how someone who cannot face the reality of his life circumstances feels the need to project his insecurities on something like OmiseGO.

I think that is what we call projection. Why have you chosen OMG out of anything else out there? We will never know.

But, we will know, that you are a cowardly little man who will never amount to anything.

>random guy says he doesn’t like your coin
>obsess over him for the next year
>you do this for free
>your coin is also the same price it was a year ago during the greatest bull market in the history of the world

Hi James Migger Edwards.

Still trading your $5k usd portfolio? Gonna make it big someday little man?

Maybe one day you can move out of your moms house you pathetic loser

>projects
>then accuses someone else of projection
The migger literally posted for like a week and clearly has never done it again and here you are months later still talking about it. Get help.

I'm really happy you missed that get.

You make OMG holders look fucking pathetic man

It is you. Why else would you respond to the migger reference if you weren't inclined to?

Post a picture of the color of your hand. If its black I will laugh in your welfare, dirty money, fake religious face

>posthandfor0.2btc.jpg
Holy fuck the absolute state of OMG holders

Migger confirmed. Ha ha ha.

What a migger.

>why would you

You’re fucking insane. Look in the mirror and read your posts out loud.

How do you think the average person would view you if they heard you?

Fuck these jungle gooks

Please enlighten me on this "Plan B."

Attached: 123546567.jpg (5000x5000, 404K)

The great shitcoin purge is on, and this billion dollar ERC20 token won't be spared either. Unlike many others it might just survive, but be prepared to drop for another 50-90% before they deliver any noteworthy results in a year or so from now.

So explain this plan b or at least where you heard it

The migger fud and bantz is always good for a chuckle.

>Teeka's $700 usd prediction
Stop loss : none. Never ever sell