Request Network

Hello. There will be two unexpected (in a good way) announcements for the project update on July 6. I am sorry, but I cannot go into detail for obvious reasons.
However, this batch of news will explain the seemingly random volume spikes within the past week or so. If you haven't sold your REQ, you will be very happy to see the market reaction following Friday.

Attached: 1529367566175.jpg (1000x1000, 116K)

Need more proof or just a larp

Just the usual larp.

I’m feeling it

All in, thanks user

Listen up, buster.

larping for peequest is the norm

Why larp if you can't even make it believable you little attention whore. Get a dog at least it will love you.

Lol even if it goes 300% we’re only up to my original buy point. This market is such a fucking scam, it’s all about when you get in and nothing more, none of these projects have any value.

This pasta again? Saged

nigga this needs to x10 to get even close to ATH. sorry you are also a bagholder mate

>he didn't sell at $1.25
JUST

Attached: 2dc781d7-7b99-4a1c-a6dc-865fccd63325.jpg (186x186, 8K)

5 hours to be rich. My body is ready.

Nothing’s gonna happen
If anything it’s just gonna dump some more

Serious your probably the faggot that every week before the update give some fake news, hoping for a small pump. Then of course REQ don't deliver and we have an other pump.

KYS

Arg dump of course

Bought 10k last night just in case, but generally I've learnt to expect nothing

TRIPS CONFIRM IT

freudian slip, 100k sats confirmed

Seems to be a slow pump starting now, high likelihood of dump shortly after the update release unless it really does exceed expectation

Extremely high

Haha what?
>project is super cheap and undervalued
>don't buy!!1!
Ok

larping just to keep the price up for the incoming usual friday dump

This news is gonna moon req, plz sell

The reason for the pumps was REQ was following BTC you absolute retard.

I hold 75k REQ and you somehow made yourself look more retarded then I do.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>news
>req
>happy
*breathes in*

Update is out, nothing special

Op is a larper

Prepare for dump.

>falling for fud

Its literally nothing, the most boring update ever. Cant even be called an update.

You’re so full of shit. Obviously proven wrong. Again. The update was a big nothing.

Keep this thread alive so we can laugh at OP when nothing will happen today.

Your dumb larping posts have no effect on the Req price. I’ve seen you post made up BS about Req so many times.

OP cried wolf so many times on ShitQuest Network that it's never going up on any news.

LARPer and his bags BTFO.

Kek its not one person doing this.