How much will this be worth in 2020?

Legit answers only. It's everything I have.

Attached: ethereum.png (1372x390, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/jjsO9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Send it to your CB acc. And sit on your hands until new ETH ath in the 6-7k range. Sell it all at that ATH and then sit on your hands until market bottoms out again. Pay your taxes and take a long vacation.

0 crypto coins will be replaced by better technology, all evolves

$1000 EOY

Send over a couple and I'll look into my crystal ball for you

>inb4 CB exit scams
get a trezor or ledger and send 3k eth there
user the remaining amount for trading on bitmex
bitmex.com/register/jjsO9E

I'm unironically all in so I hope you're wrong.

I really believe in Vitalik and his vision..the Ethereum ecosystem is huge and feels like its only just getting started in its infancy.

Less than 3K EOS will be worth so diversify

Attached: 9FB968DD-4B5A-4B20-ADAD-FB7EFAD4D789.jpg (600x600, 68K)

Why didnt you sell at 1400?

I think Ethereum is worth more than that and I don't want to risk losing what I've worked hard to accumulate because of hur durr meme lines.

I think the fundamentals are stronger than ever.

Ten mil

translation:
>I bought eth when it was like 2 fucking dollars because I'm a creepy nerd incel who pays attention to fringe tech, now my stack is worth more than a million dollars, which I could cash out on and live on interest and investment comfortably for the rest of my life, but I'm going to wait and pray that it moons again (even though icos are done and dapps are shit), because I am also autistic and greedy and can't think ahead.

eternal neetdom is within your reach, but you are going to wait and hold out for..what? you wouldn't know what to do with megawealth even if you got it

you going to build a fucking gundam you retarded weeb? go make some loli sex robots? fuck off

agree and the ethereum team dpesnt give a fuck about price which means they are totally irresponsible already cashed out and wouldnt care if they wipe out billions more

Wrong dummy. The difference between op and you is he had the vision, determimation and the patience to play the game and to win. What would one mil give him in a hcol area?

Probably 9 million. U gonna make it op

I'm not selling. I hope to be able to STAKE it when proof of stake is ready.

Well OP it will be worth alot.But what also will be worth a lot is kind humane charity.Consider throwing 1 of those ETH at your fellow friend who is posting this.May you continue on the path of prosperity friend I wish you the best

>STAKE it when proof of stake is ready

Not going to happen anytime soon. Vitalix has been promising PoS for ages (as you probably know)

$0.19

faggots like this are why PoS is bullshit. you just cannot let autistic NEETs in their moms basement fapping all day to animu collecting millions in block rewards for doing nothing but investing tendie money in the ETH ico. the rich should not be rewarded for being rich and doing nothing.

proof of work is the only way, if you don't continually re-invest and upgrade and expand you are left in the dust.

Attached: satoshi_.jpg (1801x1346, 444K)

Hahahaha u should have sold when u had 3 mil and taken 1 mil and out it in shit that hasn't mooned and retired off the other 2. That 1 mil in shitcoins would be way more than whatever you'd have by saving your eth and staking lolololll u fucked up

>PoW is better than PoS guise!
the bitcoin deathrattle, ladies and gentlemen

Bitcoin (and Cash) are both shitcoins, and you literally cannot prove me wrong