>2019
>living in a shithole with no national healthcare
lmao

Attached: crying american wojak.png (882x758, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence#US_test_scores
vdare.com/articles/pisa-scores-show-demography-is-destiny-in-education-too-but-washington-doesnt-want-you-to-k
npr.org/blogs/money/2009/09/chart_american_income_by_race.html
oecd-ilibrary.org/docserver/download/3010161ec007.pdf?expires=1361821064&id=id&accname=guest&checksum=111DB29091BC3407ECF14955A76F6434
bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t02.htm
money.cnn.com/2012/06/21/news/economy/wealth-gap-race/index.htm
wmbriggs.com/blog/?p=5969
statisticbrain.com/gun-ownership-statistics-demographics/
youtube.com/watch?v=JVAKghnzxzM
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/6241440/German-men-are-worlds-worst-lovers-with-English-men-in-second-place.html
telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/6542263/British-people-among-worlds-ugliest-according-to-BeautifulPeople.com.html
thelocal.de/society/20120615-43161.html
lwd.dol.state.nj.us/labor/lpa/industry/incpov/dpci.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_American
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States#Census_Bureau_statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=DMlc6Ew6RFI
youtube.com/watch?v=aXie-y3hRvA
graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2012/02/16/business/economy/economix-17interracial/economix-17interracial-blog480.jpg
experienceproject.com/question-answer/Are-Asian-Women-Tighter--Than-Other-Women/745890
ehealthforum.com/health/topic13270.html
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133573031
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132392443&page=1
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070713092629AAZMDlH
sas-origin.onstreammedia.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/o_zgpe73mekpyuonpqrrlg.gif
epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/statistics_explained/images/c/ca/Distribution_of_population_by_dwelling_type_Fig1_2010_.png
wired.com/dangerroom/2012/02/darpa-magic/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_X-37
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypersonic_Technology_Vehicle_2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Energy_Liquid_Laser_Area_Defense_System
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Universal_Load_Carrier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAHEM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind's_Eye_(US_Military)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformer_(flying_car)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_Human_Development_Index
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
telegraph.co.uk/property/newhomes/9267158/New-houses-are-too-small-research-finds.html
huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/12/beautifulpeoplecom-brits_n_355226.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Page_Up_and_Page_Down_keys
stats.oecd.org/Index.aspx?DataSetCode=BLI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=4gQFGsB0VQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

O B S E S S E D

>flag

Attached: Cringey.png (1920x1080, 1018K)

>b-but i get healthcare cover with my job
>n-no Mr. Shekelberg please don't fire me... i will die

Attached: 1534697848715.jpg (2048x1536, 448K)

What a jewish shithole

>want to have your belly stitched together after c-sec? that'll be $39,35 + tip ma'am!

Attached: American healthcare bill.png (1440x876, 474K)

is this really what yuropoors spend their time worrying about lmao

:)

that's for holding you're own baby after delivery, at least get it right

Attached: 1549309816328.jpg (966x928, 157K)

even worse than that reality, i think the "skin on skin" reference is the mother's contact with the child after birth

on the contrary, it's what amerimutts spend their time worrying about

Attached: 1543878498919.jpg (720x960, 52K)

That's a surprisingly good deal for America.

>wake up
>obsess about America

literally worse than SJWs seething about white people

lol

Attached: laughing_surgeons.jpg (640x360, 204K)

>y-you're obsessed
holy fuck at this americope

>please ignore how we spend half our threads obsessing about America ;_;

Hilarious and true. God damn though whenever I want to move somewhere else it just reminds me the whole world should be fucking nuked.

You're not European.

This is disgusting honestly. Can't wait to leave this craphole.

>w-we're white and you're not
what the fuck are you implying, mr.56%?

Attached: 1549234205233.png (258x544, 130K)

Shut the fuck up Zhang I know you arent for portugual.

I said that yuropoors obsessing about America all day is just as bad as SJWs seething about white people

I've been on Jow Forums for years and only recently have I realized that trying to defend this country is an exercise in futility. There's no point. Yes we are a shithole. Yes I want out.

>american kids actually murder people to pay for dental care and college entrance fees

wtf is wrong with the USA...

Attached: first-degree-murder.jpg (1000x563, 61K)

If they wouldn't have so many lazy immigrants, they could afford to pass a proper healthcare system.
Aren't many people giving money to charity in order to deduct it? Why not treat healthcare like that?

You are not white, Martinez

Attached: 1543697972545.png (343x192, 13K)

>White Americans have an average IQ of 103 (tied for 5th highest globally)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence#US_test_scores

>White Americans score 7th highest internationally on PISA reading comprehension test.

vdare.com/articles/pisa-scores-show-demography-is-destiny-in-education-too-but-washington-doesnt-want-you-to-k

>White Americans have an average income of $55,000

npr.org/blogs/money/2009/09/chart_american_income_by_race.html

>White Americans have a adjusted Disposable Income of $39,000 - the highest in the OECD (even when adjusted for the benefits of the welfare state and government healthcare).

oecd-ilibrary.org/docserver/download/3010161ec007.pdf?expires=1361821064&id=id&accname=guest&checksum=111DB29091BC3407ECF14955A76F6434

>White Americans have an unemployment rate of 6.4% bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t02.htm

>White Americans have an average net worth of $110,000

money.cnn.com/2012/06/21/news/economy/wealth-gap-race/index.htm
>White Americans have a murder rate of only around 3.5 per 100,000 - equivalent to the European average.

wmbriggs.com/blog/?p=5969

and finally...

>White Americans have a gun ownership rate of 44%, well above blacks and hispanics and by far the highest rate in the developed world.

statisticbrain.com/gun-ownership-statistics-demographics/

If one simply looks at the white population of every nation, White Americans are arguably the most developed in the world (when a range of indicators are examined). This is all the more impressive because there are 200 MILLION of them and they are surrounded by 100 million non-whites dragging them down.

White Americans truly are the Master Race.

Even the British acknoledge American superiority.

youtube.com/watch?v=JVAKghnzxzM

You aren't white.

White Americans:

>have a higher IQ than Germans

>live in larger homes than Germans

>have a significantly higher income than Germans

>have significantly more wealth than Germans

>owns more land than Germans

>accomplishes more than Germans in a week than Germans will in 10 years

>are seen as cooler and funnier, and better looking than Germans

oh and

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/6241440/German-men-are-worlds-worst-lovers-with-English-men-in-second-place.html

>German men are 'world's worst lovers'

telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/6542263/British-people-among-worlds-ugliest-according-to-BeautifulPeople.com.html

>Germans voted second ugliest people in the world

thelocal.de/society/20120615-43161.html

>One in four Germans officially obese
>In Germany, the average household net-adjusted disposable income is 28 799 USD

not bad, not bad...

BUT, let's look at my state:

lwd.dol.state.nj.us/labor/lpa/industry/incpov/dpci.htm

>$46,947

LOL

and

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_American

these guys will invent and accomplish more in a year than the ones in Germany will in 5 years

these guys are more famous and looked up to by more people around the world than the ones in Germany

The OP is an American leftist who was studying in Spain and is now in Portugal.

Let's take a look at something here...

United States GDP: $15.685 trillion
European Union GDP: $16.092 trillion

the US has a population of 300 million that is a melting pot of all races around the world, where as the EU has a population of 500 million that's still 95% white or so, yet still only managed to barely eclipse our GDP.

To say the least, this is absolutely embarrassing, and a disgrace to the white race.

Can you even imagine where the US would be now, if it had a 500 million population that's 95% white?

Imagine it...Just imagine. Imagine a USA that’s still 95% white with 500 million people.

Humanity would have advanced hundreds of years into the future by now, and that’s not even up for debate. We can say this, by knowing what White Americans have accomplished in America's short history

And then you look at Europe...Well, their economy is in flames and is getting worse by the day, where you have countries with a youth unemployment rate of over 50%

funny how every country just goes by a national average but you have to single out white americans

So I just realized how GOAT America is at sports

>hast most of the iconic athletes in the world

>dominate at the Olympics' total medal count

>dominate at the Olympics' per capita medal count (when focusing on states)

>dominate in the list of greatest tennis players

>dominate in the list of greatest golfers

>dominate in the list of greatest tennis players

>dominate in the list of greatest MMA fighters

>dominate in the list of greatest boxers

>All Time Medal Count for Wrestling (outside disbanded USSR, that doped to hell and back)

>All Time Medal Count for Archery

>All Time Medal Count for Track & Field

>All Time Medal Count for Diving

>All Time Medal Count for Gymnastics (outside disbanded USSR, that doped to hell and back)

>All Time Medal Count for Rowing

>All Time Medal Count for Sailing

>All Time Medal Count for Swimming

>Tied With China for the All Time Medal Count for Weightlifting

>All Time Medal Count for Wrestling (outside disbanded USSR, that doped to hell and back)

Damn bro you don't have to shit on Euros so hard. They have always been known to be inferior since the creation of the US, the pill is too strong at the moment when their cities are being run over by 1 little generation of muslims.

because our country is le 56%

Attached: 1542142056527.png (731x168, 20K)

So....yuropoors, what’s it like, knowing you’ll never have this opportunity, when compared to Americans:

Popularity:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States#Census_Bureau_statistics

>White husband/Asian wife the most interracial couple, by a considerable margin.

What Your Children Will Look Like (results will depend on which type of Asian you’re with):
youtube.com/watch?v=DMlc6Ew6RFI
>Daughter: Asian mother, White father

youtube.com/watch?v=aXie-y3hRvA
>Son: Asian mother, White father.

>Your grandchildren, assuming your kids marry a white american, will have their Asian features diluted, and will look closer to white people in each generation, until evens out to being properly white again.

Economics:
graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2012/02/16/business/economy/economix-17interracial/economix-17interracial-blog480.jpg

>White Husband/Asian wife earn nearly ELEVEN thousand more dollars ever year than traditional White husband/White wife

Sex:
experienceproject.com/question-answer/Are-Asian-Women-Tighter--Than-Other-Women/745890
ehealthforum.com/health/topic13270.html
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133573031
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132392443&page=1
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070713092629AAZMDlH

>anecdotal evidence from men who've had sex with a variety of races, have noted that Asians are indeed tighter than average. Making for optimal sexual experience

health:
sas-origin.onstreammedia.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/o_zgpe73mekpyuonpqrrlg.gif

>asians are - by far - the most healthy group of Americans, meaning you and your family will eat better on average, and will look younger in older age

>american average IQ 98
>british average IQ 100
ah but WHITE americans you see!

YOU MAY ONLY POST ITT IF YOU LIVE IN AN ACTUAL HOME

GET IN HERE, FELLOW AMERICANS!

epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/statistics_explained/images/c/ca/Distribution_of_population_by_dwelling_type_Fig1_2010_.png

>only half off yuropoors live in detached houses

You know....

I'd like to laugh at them, and hear the echoes of my laughter throughout the halls of my American house...

I'd like to laugh at them, as I can blare loud music without having to worry about neighbors in my semi attached house.

I'd like to laugh at them, as I'm throwing a neighborhood party in my house, without worrying about noise complaints

I'd like to laugh at them, as I have my own big front and back yard to myself with my own privacy

You know, I'd like to laugh at them in this very American way..But...Wouldn't that....Wouldn't that be too mean?

>United States

>owns the planet by having every one of our allies a proxy state

>influences the planet's economy at an astronomical rate, having an unprecedented influence that is unlike anything in Earth's history

>can pressure most countries into doing our bidding

>owns the moon

>owns mars

>Strongest nation on Earth for 67 years and counting

>Highest GDP on Earth

>Worth 51% of the global economy

>Largest navy in the world

>Has military bases on 1/3rd of the Earth
>Only country with a functioning railgun
>30 years technologically superior to any other opposing nation's military on Earth
>Only military that has the industrial and technological capacity to mass produce unmanned drones
>Developing a new generation of spaceships
>Only country to have been to the Moon
>Only country with a private sector actively working in space
>Global center of the arts, humanities, education, finance, commerce, business, warfare, technology, industry, culture, politics and communication
>Owns the most cities on the World Cities ranking chart
>Won WWII singlehandedly
>Never lost a war in its 237 year history
>Leader of the free world

Don't like us? No problem.

At the end of the day, you are all American people. You follow our elections. You eat our food. You watch our movies and television shows. You wear our clothes. You copy our vernacular. You access American websites. You copy our Constitution and our laws. You read our books, ponder our art, use our weapons, drive our cars. The global economy is based on the US Dollar. Our military maintains bases on your soil. When our President speaks, you listen.

You are ALL American people.

Battlefield Illusion

wired.com/dangerroom/2012/02/darpa-magic/

>In its new budget, unveiled on Monday, Darpa introduced a new $4 million investigation into technologies that will “manage the adversary’s sensory perception” in order to “confuse, delay, inhibit, or misdirect [his] actions.”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_X-37

>The Boeing X-37 (also known as the X-37 Orbital Test Vehicle) is an American reusable unmanned spacecraft.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypersonic_Technology_Vehicle_2

>Hypersonic Technology Vehicle 2 (HTV-2) is a crewless,[1] experimental rocket glider developed as part of the DARPA Falcon Project capable of flying at 13,000 mph (21,000 km/h).[2] I

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Energy_Liquid_Laser_Area_Defense_System

>The High Energy Liquid Laser Area Defense System (HELLADS), is a Counter-RAM system under development that will use a powerful (150 kW) laser to shoot down missiles, rockets, and artillery shells

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Universal_Load_Carrier

>It is intended to help soldiers in combat carry a load of up to 200 pounds at a top speed of 10 miles per hour for extended periods of time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAHEM

>is a weapon being developed by DARPA that would utilize molten metal to penetrate enemy armor.[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind's_Eye_(US_Military)

>"The Mind's Eye program seeks to develop in machines a capability that exists only in animals: visual intelligence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformer_(flying_car)

>The DARPA TX, or Transformer is a 5-year, 3-phase[2] flying car effort coordinated by DARPA for the United States Military.

yeah you look great comparing cherrypicked white americans to countries with significant non-white populations

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_Human_Development_Index
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

THE UN DID AN OFFICIAL HDI BREAKDOWN

Let's take a look
>UK: 0.922
>Ohio: 0.917 (Ranked 31/50 HDI)

alright alright, now let's really put out foot on their necks:

>Norway: 0.953
>Massachusetts: 0.960

AND I'M PROOOOOOOUD TO BE
AN AMERICAN

>spamming spacer
Wew lad, u mad.

scrolling past all this pasta is hurting my thumb

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

telegraph.co.uk/property/newhomes/9267158/New-houses-are-too-small-research-finds.html

>Newly-built houses are too cramped to swing a cat, with many Britons finding that their homes are too small to store a vacuum cleaner

Gee. Living on a tiny island with over 60 million people sounds fun

huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/12/beautifulpeoplecom-brits_n_355226.html

>Brits Are Ugliest In The World

>Fewer than one in eight British men (12 per cent) and just three in 20 women (15 per cent) who have applied to BeautifulPeople.com have been accepted as members

>Beautiful People managing director Greg Hodge said: "Asking why British people are doing so badly is a tough question. It hurts me - I'm English. I think there is less emphasis on appearance in the UK than overseas.

Just remember people....No matter how bad you have it, at least you'll never be British.

I attribute their pig disgusting looks to generations of inbreeding on that tiny island.

>62 million people living on an island that's smaller than oregon

oh shit nigger what are you doing.jpg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Page_Up_and_Page_Down_keys
です、先輩。

>Comparing state divisions to countries
Why do you mongs do this?
You can single out tiny exclaves of a million or so people in virtually any First World country, it doesn't mean anything.
It's like how you always cry about "White Americans" as if anyone's supposed to give a fuck.

i'm an accursed phoneposter

yikes

There's a bigger difference between Mississippi and Alabama than between Sweden and Spain.

>Why do you mongs do this?

Why do you stay up until 3 am just to get owned by Americans on the internet?

>I could go to bed
>....Or I could have my existence noticed by a White Amerigod

That's a really heartless behaviour.

Because our states are often larger than small euro countries with similar populations

Flick with index finger? That's what I've been doing in this thread. :^)

Universal healthcare in America is not a good idea because of following reasons:

Too many niggers
Americans don't take care of themselves
They eat unhealthy produced food
They dont move their body they shove their fat ass in car and drive everywhere and that make them even fatter

Attached: 1549672209035.jpg (700x900, 105K)

Yuropoors got unequivocally btfo itt

The larger the pool, the more affordable it is.
Dumb yank.

so according to you detectives I'm a Chinese chill American leftists in Spain?
lol you Amerisharts are truly special people...

you btfo yourself by having to single out whites to stand a chance against euro countries full of muslims

Attached: 1548680382187.png (218x231, 13K)

>live in an impoverished culture-less shithole
>come to Jow Forums at 3 am to forget your reality
>get owned anyway

>YUROP IS SO FUCKING WHITE STILL!!!
>YUROP IS FULL OF MUSLIMS THO!!!!

Seek mental health

ps - white americans have an iq of 103

that's not how it works retard
In other developed countries it would be like
>Many tax paying healthy people and small amount of compensated sick people
In America it would be like
>Many compensated sick people and small amount of tax paying healthy people

US average 98
UK average 100

Attached: 1549226928076.png (446x435, 81K)

Europoors are so fucking small imagine if we only had to take care of land smaller than my ripe ass hole. Hell if we only look at Massachusets and compare it to Belgium or something of its size it blows it the fuck out.

Attached: SZ_area.jpg (701x851, 365K)

>3 am
>does it for free

cope harder fatass

You really have three or four states that could charitably be described as large. California is the largest and it still has an HDI below that of Germany despite shouldering less than half the population.
London has a higher HDI than any US state and is roughly comparable in size to all but ten of them.
Cherry-picking statistics is transparent to anyone with a working brain.

>Internet polls
>data based on websites
Amazing data there, buddy. It doesn't even make any sense the way you're making it look like, the USA are according to the shitty poll #5 on the worst lover list.
You're just talking bullshit, then underline one statement with some internet article pretending it's hard fact in order to make it look like that all the other shit you said before is true.
The only fact you posted was the disposable income from the USA (not just whites, just USA in general).
>In Germany, the average household net-adjusted disposable income is 28 799 USD
2017 it was 33k, at least according to this
stats.oecd.org/Index.aspx?DataSetCode=BLI

Not sure what the last part is about either

Because white is a very broad term, it includes jews. I wonder why :^)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
>Many of the non-European ethnic groups classified as white by the U.S. Census, such as Arab Americans,[8] Jewish Americans,[9] and Hispanics or Latinos, may not identify as or may not be perceived to be, white.

Attached: 1548633390178.jpg (366x486, 39K)

obsess more yuropoor

You must have a disposable income higher than Kansas (farmer trash corn growers) to reply to me

Goodnight Yuros :)

Attached: oecd.jpg (1130x1951, 401K)

>american statistics

Attached: a_ov_Pepe_160928.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

>London has a higher HDI than any US state

citation needed

Shut the fuck up.

Yuropoors, use this as an opportunity to finally rest your brain, you can obsess over us from the moment you wake up in the morning

JUST

Attached: 1549564400258m.jpg (1024x640, 114K)

Can I just use a singled out state/city too?

>obsessing over us when you wake up
>obsess over us throughout the day
>obsess over us as you're half asleep, on your cell phone in your bed

Imagine actually believing this

>muh disposable income
you're gonna need that for those medical bills, tips and bulletproof vests

Attached: Screenshot_20190218-030523_Firefox~01.jpg (928x836, 183K)

It's actually more like making fun of you when we're having lunch or read some article
>Europoors obsess over USA :^)
You just blast your media throughout the world, buddy. You're basically crying for attention all the fucking time

sure, Washington D.C is the richest place on Earth

>42% more money

>I'll include how bad minorities have it to make myself feel good

this is how poor the yuropoor standard of living is

the only one that triggered me is the $1500/mo 1 bedroom apartment. how is this acceptable?

a moment of silence for all the amerishart posters ITT who could leave us forever any moment cause the get a flu and have to sell their houses to mr shekelwitz to pay their debts

You think about my country more in one day than I will think about yours in 10 years

42% more money is worth it desu

>41% more money

Attached: trump-laughing-hard.jpg (1200x628, 129K)

Yeah, probably because your senate is basically a millionaire's club

It's ok, since americans are our descendants they can come here for cheap treatment :)

if you survive infancy and then dont catch AIDS or get murdered

>y-you're smaller therefore you're worse
Shithole mentality

wow i must be lucky to have survived this long

i will have more left after you pay hospitalberg and pizzadeliveryberg

Lel do you think those people would live in a city like DC? They live outside of it in Virginia and Maryland.

Pic related, their homes
youtube.com/watch?v=4gQFGsB0VQw

shithole mentality is living poor in a congested area and wanting even more people

>100% less foreskin
hope it was worth it

Attached: 1547735581282.jpg (640x640, 34K)

>3:13 AM

by the way, this is why yuropoors are so poor. They're an entirely different & pathetic breed of 'white'

New England alone innovates more in one week than 90% of Yurop will in a month

It's mostly because people like to compare single european countries with the US, which isn't a fair comparison. It's more reasonable to compare US states with Euro countries except for Germany/France/UK.