Chainlink info drop

coming right up...any autists want to dive in?

Attached: ChainLink.jpg (1000x1000, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slideshare.net/PabloJunco2/techxlr8-blockchain-moving-from-poc-to-full-scale
rezchain.com/
apttus.com/blog/what-are-smart-contracts/
slideshare.net/Apttus/smart-contracts-and-blockchain-separating-hype-from-reality
msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/mt847188
programmableweb.com/category/all/apis
youtu.be/ytv8U0bejPA?t=46m7s
youtube.com/watch?v=D95jXGCXkqc&t=748s
intellecteu.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what

slideshare.net/PabloJunco2/techxlr8-blockchain-moving-from-poc-to-full-scale

Check out the slide..well click all the slides because there is some good info...more to come

Attached: techxlr8-blockchain-moving-from-poc-to-full-scale-5-638.jpg (638x359, 62K)

In the slide it shows a list of companies using Azure / Enterprise smart contracts. One is Webjet...well have a look at webjet's blockchain creation...this looks like it will be using Chainlink -

rezchain.com/

Ok, another company mentioned is apttus. -

apttus.com/blog/what-are-smart-contracts/

slideshare.net/Apttus/smart-contracts-and-blockchain-separating-hype-from-reality

msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/mt847188

Attached: IC879811.png (528x294, 10K)

F A T
A
T

programmableweb.com/category/all/apis

Interesting stuff.. having a good look through now.

There's only mention of smart contracts. No hint that they could use Chainlink. What am I missing?

This so much
This so fucking much
I have been saying this over and over. We had btc, we had eth and we will have fucking data. With a big fucking difference. This new wave will be heavily backed by companies

Fat if fat

cryptlets = chainlink

Shittest coin on biz, people have no clue, sheeps don't make money, move on faggots

you're pathetic and you know it. you're no different than the rothschilds, sitting here trying to gaslight people into selling an obvious gem.

DO NOT BELIEVE ANY FUD YOU SEE. THIS IS HAPPENING AND IT'S REAL. SEE YOU AT MAINNET & PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENTS.

Bump

BraveNewCoin and TechCrunch essentially wrote two positive pieces with positive references to Chainlink.

It's clear your level of FUD is below Pajeet-level. You're here at the ground floor and have the potential to change your financial life and those who you care for.

Instead you are FUDding a clear gem. Idiot, I'm buying as much as I can for as long as I can and I, along with those like me, make it.

Attached: Bought at the Bottom.jpg (1486x1253, 355K)

While this info looks promising, how can you verify that this powerpoint is actually from microsoft and not something made by some random faggot?

Link to the posts?

There is an intractable problem in linking a digital to a physical asset whether it be fruit, cars or houses at least in a decentralized context. Physical assets are regulated by the jurisdiction you happen to be in and this means they are in a sense trusting something in addition to the smart contract you’ve created. This means that possession in a smart contract doesn’t necessarily mean possession in the real world and suffers from the same trust problem as normal contracts. A smart contract that trusts a third party removes the killer feature of trustlessness.

The biggest red flag for chainlink is the “testnet” that Jow Forums retards clearly have never tried. All it does is take data from ONE website API and puts it into a smart contract thats non-executable. Its not an oracle at all.

This is literal pajeet tier fud, back to the shit streets you go.

Attached: 1525542258699.jpg (957x621, 53K)

Here come the brainlets with the ad-hominem. Why don’t you try to attack the argument?

Because its not even an argument. Why would the test net be used if there are still things to be done as far as aggregation, nodes, etc. You're basically saying why don't people drive a car prototype when its undergoing testing. Its not ready for the public, and the people who matter. When the network is ready, people will use it.

The people who Link matters to right now, the devs, are working on it literally every day, sometimes at fucking 5:30 in the morning. Fuck off with your "why arent huge companies testing an unfinished product publicly". Honestly its fucking retarded, there is no reason for the absolute giants that will use link to try and incorporate an unfinished product into their infrastructure. Things are happening, this is evident from the git hub, not a hype up twitter account. This is why link will succeed.

wasted
kys

Attached: ChainLink definition.jpg (590x297, 27K)

>Random person on the internet calls me gay
How will I ever recover

What the fuck are you even talking about? I don’t care if people are using the testnet or not. The fact that they released a “testnet” that does nothing what Chainlink describes in their whitepaper is a massive red flag. They are not testing anything relevant to chainlink all it fucking does is grab info from ONE websites API and puts it into a smart contract thats not even self executable which is completely POINTLESS.

The fact that you've ended up on the board that could save your financial future is incredible, but whats even more incredible is the fact that your cognitive dissonance will keep you from buying into the project that could set you and your family up for life. Thats the way she goes I guess.

Attached: 1528853322091.png (1592x1548, 430K)

>The unfinished product doesn't do all the things the finished product will do yet, because its not finished
Red flag boys, they are working hard to make sure everything is done right

Again, the Jow Forums chainlink retards cannot even refute the argument and just ramble off baseless conjecture instead.

see
You do not have an argument.

Their “testnet” is not testing ANYTHING RELATED TO WHAT IS DESCRIBED IN THE WHITEPAPER. A 15 year old could have coded their testnet it does nothing exceptional. If they could atleast make them self-execute based on the singular source of data I would give benefit of the doubt but they cannot even do that.

I am going to adopt your village for a month so that you may enjoy life, just once. I was watching NatGeo last night and it really touched my heart.

If you're not happy with the answers to your question why don't you just fuck off? Don't you see that we can't help you?

This is quite the discussion. Well done

Holy shit

my linky stays super stinky

a brain cell

Attached: 1517420720154.jpg (285x242, 34K)

How is this confirmed?

youtu.be/ytv8U0bejPA?t=46m7s

"we are also working with microsoft on their bletchley offering called cryplets"

Thanks. Very interesting

Fellow linkmarines go here and vote for link, our future depends on it.

https // payfair dot io / poll

Attached: 1524805798081.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

so, can i have some fucking proper information on LINK? The fucking team hasnt spoken about the project in months. How am i to keep confidence in this shit? How can i at least see some progress?

Attached: 1516290347284.png (396x385, 119K)

Attached: 1508113617775.jpg (302x319, 6K)

Read the fucking whitepaper first idiot and then check out the pivotal tracker

I have, but i need confirmation that the team is working on shit. Cant find any press since february, cant find an active git, what i can find however: is fucking nothing. The idea is golden, but im looking for confirmation that sergay is actually solving the problem and not just chillin' with his 32m

how stupid can you be? As i mentioned earlier check out the pivotal tracker, you can literally see what each member is doing. And as for Sergey doing nothing: youtube.com/watch?v=D95jXGCXkqc&t=748s . Here he is with Tom Gonser

Unhappy queers always projecting.

Attached: triggered.jpg (640x742, 29K)

This, but unironically

is this related to LINK somehow?
intellecteu.com/

Yes

low tier fud

Attached: 1515613566837.png (662x708, 889K)

yes. they are either working with Chainlink or have in the past

I get what you want and to me it keeps sounding like a completely reasonable request. But if you want that confidence, they're not giving it. The FAT FUCK may be dumping some linkies right now to be able to swiim in a pool made of milkshakes. It infuriates me more than the possibility of complete failure, I feel really cucked by the FAT FUCK and I'm never going to pretend it's a positive thing I enjoy seeing happen.

Attached: 1519327590795.jpg (750x546, 147K)

Github smartcontract kit chainlink

Last commit yesterday lel

dude techcrunch literally had an article about LINK yesterday. Evan Cheng is the official head of engineering for the blockchain division at FB and is advising the Chainlink project. do you think he would be doing that if the project were an exit scam you fucking idiot?

MOTHERFUCKING CHEKT. QUADS CONFIRM MY LINKY STAY SUPER STINKY $1000 EOY

Attached: LINKularity.gif (320x212, 1.08M)

You fucking faggot, stop spouting shit from your mouth. This is the most basic break down of what's going on with Stink The basic problem with link is the fact that he needs to monopolize the oracle tech in order to be successful. If you follow the project you will know there are having lots of problems around having an actual "READY" tech and the worst thing is, that other projects are starting to talk about having their own oracles.

If Link can monopolize this niche will for sure we can talk, but those of you thinking just because they are 'working' on it they will 100% make it and be the chosen coin are deluded.

Attached: 1527219783048.jpg (229x220, 7K)

Link Marines, realistically, how long do i have to accumulate below 1 dollar?

I'm coming into money soon and want a big position.

other projects can suck my dick because they are vaporware scams that can't even launch their own mainnets let alone DECENTRALIZED oracles (not some oraclize type of shit)

fucking doube standards when it comes to LINK
>so he he you think people will buy it on binance to use it? he he
>lin is a security, I'm sure, trust me guys
>they will need the monopoy guys, pls sell!

imagine putting so much effort into fudding something you don't care about. lmao, if I see threads about eos, nkn or turtle coin I simply don't click them because I don't give a fuck about it, but you faggots can't even short link on bitmex but still go out of your way to find some BS to post here
just fuck off for good and patiently wait to be proven wrong like the cucks you all are

initiate crab-17

they're bag holders, user. why do you think no one on here gloats over the people who fudded eth before it mooned? it's because they were the ones fudding

when we've all made it there will be no no-linkers to mock. the no-linkers who will not have bought will all have been brainlets who ignored link threads for the reasons you outlined. they didn't care

>he doesn’t know that chainlink hasn’t launched a mainnet and their testnet is literallly 100x worse than some oraclize

>He doesnt know anything and makes stuff up.

what am i missing here? nothing new

>project were an exit scam you fucking idiot?
he would be doing exactly that

You should sell, you have no confidence in the project or team. Do us a favor, gtf out.

You stole that from my mind,well writen.