What are you buying?

What are you buying?

Attached: 1529965213341.jpg (420x300, 20K)

buying and selling monaco

Range trading ZRX.

I hold ZRX. Whats range trading.

Request

BCH. Unironically the only coin that matters. It will flip BTC within the next 8 months.

CHAIN LINK CHAIN LINK CHAIN LINK CHAIN LINK CHAIN LINK CHAIN LINK CHAIN LINK CHAIN LINK CHAIN LINK CHAIN LINK CHAIN LINK CHAIN LINK CHAIN LINK CHAIN LINK CHAIN LINK CHAIN LINK CHAIN LINK CHAIN LINK CHAIN LINK CHAIN LINK CHAIN LINK CHAIN LINK CHAIN LINK CHAIN LINK

He buys at a certain price range, sells at a certain price range

SHITLINK IS TRASH!

This.

Drawing funny meme-lines on a chart and buying and selling whenever the price nears resistance and support.

Pretty easy with ZRX/BTC, it works like a clockwork

this

I'm buying your mother a nice diamond ring. I want her.

MCO after months of tether

Elastos

NKN.

A little bit of research goes a long way.

yes I agree with this smart user

What is this?

ADA

VEN, only ever more VEN.

this user knows what's up

Iotx

No its not? Almost everything else is trash

Why?

Stinky linky, I'm too deep in this cult now to buy anything else.

KILLING MYSELF EOY

Attached: 122.jpg (712x637, 225K)

absolute state

>Wants to participate in the "what are ye buying thread", but you don't want people to buy it, so you fud your own post by samefagging
Holy shit.

Yes yes time to get stinky my linky

Solid thread, only 1 serious answer the rest just a bunch of semi-autists and fags yelling and not contributing something. The absolute state of this board, there used to be solid info here.
Inb4: contribute something yourself then or boomer

low caps, as you should

I'm just waiting for b0x. Their new website is slick as hell, one of the best I've seen. They're launching to mainnet first. Heard they're even going to be integrated into Coinbase. This is such a softball.

I like to keep things simple, pick 5 good coins and go all in. Do your homework first. For me, it's the McChicken. 20% LINK, 20%ETH, 20% BTC, 20% LTC, and 20%XRP. These prices are abdisurd, cant miss them. You will hate yourself if you want until LINK is $800/ea before jumping aboard Just get a sall stack of 10k or so. It's a $2kusd lottery ticket. except everyone who bought a ticket is a winner.$2k isn't even that much oney anyway. What else are you going to spend it on?.

Yeah sure, which ones?

XLM

artis.eco Masternode for 10k BABYYYYY

>6 posts by this ID