Would you live in an Indian slum for one year if you were paid $1,000,000 usd afterwards?

Would you live in an Indian slum for one year if you were paid $1,000,000 usd afterwards?

Attached: f95.png (383x681, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmNk-Li7m2c
youtube.com/watch?v=9qM2ZAJsKCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yea sure, how do i live there though, do i just have to laze around or have to take care of myself

All by yourself. No help from the outside.

i would do it if i got to bring my pistol

Easy peasy. Work for a month somewhere and its enough to live on that money in an indian slum for a year.

Indian Slums are horribly disgusting but they are pretty safe(if you are a man ofc).

I think I will die because of lack of access to clear water.

Yeah, sure!

Just pay some local slum chiefs a few thousand dollars and promise part of the final payment if you survive the year.

oke, but you gotta give me some sorta extra insurance im getting my million dorrars if i have to scrape shit for a year for it

this is why russia is and will always be a shithole, you lost the ability to not cheat at something

Honestly, no one here would be able to survive in a slum. Slum dwellers and poor people here have very powerful immune systems.

Generally, if someone gives you a box of sweets or something and the sweets don't smell very fresh, you hand them over to your maid or some labourer. Those people won't have any problems whatsoever after eating that, but you'll get a stomach infection.

whitoids wouldnt, im preetty sure i could make it

I'd have to see the slum first, and have some idea of the work I'm doing. To be honest, I don't think my soft sedentary first world ass would fare well.

Totally

sure, looks shitty but people seems nice
youtube.com/watch?v=lmNk-Li7m2c

sure, I'd get a job working for a tech support scam company and quickly move up the corporate ladder since I'm white and based, and then once I'm CEO I'll liquidate the company and double my million easy peasy

Yes
1 year is fucking nothing

Attached: 1550508668100.png (241x469, 278K)

Yeah, we would.

fuck I wanted to live next to the cosmic barber but he died ;_;

So this is the power of the indian caste system?

Depends on the slum. If the apartment is relatively good and air conditioned and I don't have to get out much, then...

Nah, fuck it.

Expected from a jew

fuck yes. I can already pass for an Indian

I meant I'm not gonna do it, dumbass.

Attached: nah.png (833x469, 409K)

I know you dumb complaining cunt

So how is it expected from a Jew? our stereotype is loving money.

No, I'd make this much working here for a year

And also complaining people.

How the fuck do you want an air conditioned 'good' apartment in the middle of an indian slum to live one year for one million?

Unironically it triggers my autism your truculent attitude.

I was born in Ghana so I could easily tackle the task of living in the absolute squalor of an Indian slum since i've seen similar environments in my home country( not as much poo in the streets though)

Really the biggest challenge isn't the filth so much as it is the oppressive atmosphere of hopeless poverty and abandonment.... its psychologically taxing especially if you're used to 1st world comfort. If you can handle a constant scene of poorfag misery, its easy

Fuck yeah. Imagine all that new and good food I'd get to try

I'd do it for 100 000 lol

Try not get spit in your food since you are a foreigner (read the comments)
youtube.com/watch?v=9qM2ZAJsKCg

based and redpilled.

I mean, a good portion of slum people have pretty good homes and earn a lot of money considering that they live practically with no actual living expenses except for food since electricity is free and they pay no taxes. So you get a steady income with very less deficit going for living expenses which leads to a weird situation where the people live in these shady looking desolated houses from the outside which are very well furnished from the inside with fucking HDTVs and stuff on the inside (you can find a satellite TV dish on the exterior of most slum houses).

As long as you can work a well paying job, you can afford to live a pretty good life if you spend a fraction of your salary on good food and clean water.

>Honestly, no one here would be able to survive in a slum. Slum dwellers and poor people here have very powerful immune systems.
I was about to make a joke to this effect but I actually unironically now think I would die from all the filth and bacteria

why is everyone so well dressed, our ppl look like beggars compared to them
ALTHOUGH
ALL GYPSIES DRESS NICE NO MATTER HOW POOR THEY ARE HERE

just like gypsies, TAKE THEM BACK!!!!

To be honest, Indian slums don't seem nearly as bad as slums in other countries like Brazil or the USA. You probably won't get shot, the worst thing that would happen to you is stepping in shit.

How is any of them dressed well lmao

you dont understand, its like walking into gypsie slum, trash everywhere but the haircuts are top notch and ironed T-shirts

The people are cool, but very curious from what one can see in the videos. brazilian slums are in another world.

Don't think there are slums in US.

I'd do it if I wouldn't likely die from disease

Sure, I rent a whole house and hire a team of bodyguards for 100k $ for one year and live the same way I do now for one year, and after one year I have earned 900k$ left

There is a video of a Norwegian dude looking for beer in one of India's worst slums.

With cheap 4G Internet and a laptop it would be "fine".

Excluding diaspora around 6 million Western tourists visit India every year. You will be fine.

Oh I didn't read OP. Tourists stay away from slums.

Can I be king of the slumdogs?

Attached: 다운로드 (2).jpg (802x455, 223K)