I own a restaurant and want to accept crypto payments...

I own a restaurant and want to accept crypto payments. Is there an app that will allow me to enter amount in my local currency and then calculate price in btc, xrp, bch etc where then customer can choose currency he wants to pay in and be prese ted with a QR code he can scan to pay from his wallet of choice?

Atm I cant find anything like this. Everbody is making wallets but nobody is making payment presentation for businesses.

I want to do this mostly out of marketing perspective, but I think this would be cool.

Attached: B25C6564-203C-4CDB-9E03-10AAD01BD1E3.jpg (3000x2000, 440K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pundix.com
github.com/btcpayserver/btcpayserver
bitcoin.com/merchant-solutions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It would be cool. You could do it manually for now. God speed

Yeah, because that totally wouldn't slow down his business.

i think it depends also from the country you live. I'm not sure how legally this can be handled for taxation aspect.
I've heard btw that in Italy , where a live, NAV has some stores acceptin their coin. Think i 've read it on bitcointalk.

If you can make custom till 'pages' couldn't you pre make a QR code for each crypto you want them to be able to use. Or have staff flipping between QR codes on a restaurant smartphone?

Surprised there isn't something for this that then integrates with the normal till service for accountability.

I would let them pay me in crypto directly to me, where then at the end of the day, I would use my own fiat to pay the amount thru banktermial. So it would be sort of, you give me money so I can pay for you type of thing.

I belive this would be doable but I dont see a reson why I couldnt just print out tranactions at end of day to be taxed from that.

I live in Norway and they are open to taxation from crypto, so it could be done.

Look into REQ (Request Network). For now its only possible to pay in ETH and in some ERC20 tokens, but in the near future BTC payments are possible

Also it is planned to automatically convert the cryptos into fiat in the transaction process, if you wish

You are makeinh it too difficult

All I need is an ipad app where I enter amount needed to pay in local currency. Then press enter and be presented with all available currencies he can pay in. Then all customer needs to do is press the currency of his choice and then be presented with a QR code and amount for payment. He then scans QR code with his mobile wallet and pays me. After that there would be some confirmation screen or popup that says payment successful.

Its like 4 pages at most. Plus some admin pages in the back that restaurants can use to setup the system.

Ofc, I would only take payment where transations times are very very fast. Bch, xrp, eos etc

doesn't square have bitcoin integration now?

low key req shill

>Atm I cant find anything like this.
muh early adopters

Isn't there some project called PajeetX or something?

I dont get why nobody makes something like this. You can get % from every transfer. Like visa and mastercard does. It would be hugelu profitable.

Top notch free ideas here guys. Grab em while fresh.

Found it
pundix.com

Pundix is shit because you need to use pundix card. Cards are old fashioned. Mobile payments are future. Any company making cards is by default shit.

People should have right to pay with any wallet they want on their mobile phones.

github.com/btcpayserver/btcpayserver

Palmpay io

A wallet = bank account in the crypto world. You can do it manually like stated by downloading on a dedicated Phone or Computer, and have people send the crypto coins at market value to the wallets public key. You control the private key (fyi). Or you can apply for something like Coinbase Commerce if you want a middle man but the purpose of crypto is to eliminate the middle man. I reccomend accepting LTC as payment b/c the coins will get to your wallet much faster than BTC due to LTC's lower block times.

It is easy for retailers to accept Bitcoin. go here: bitcoin.com/merchant-solutions/

In all seriousness, you need that transaction approved asap, BTC isn't really that great if something happens.

Oh boy here comes the shilling I am sorry but it is as it is.
Accept Digibyte 15 seconds you know it is safely in your account.
> muh nano is faster

Well DGB is working since 5 years with the proven BTC codebase and at the current state absolute stable to use and not some fuckfest after every update.

There are multiple options you nig nog.
There are several restaurants here that even have the btc amount tied to the bill. So when the server comes and client say bill pls- I'll pay in btc, the server taps btc payment and it gets converted on the bill. QR code printed on receipt and you sit at a table and finish your drink while you pay in btc.

Sadly the only wallet app I know that can pull this off is Lomostar. The ability to make fast/local payments works great, but it is just a side feature on a shitcoin dumping ground.

The OMG Dex will let you do all of this and settle the payment.

Have a restraunt Ipad or phone that you just download a bunch of different wallets on. When a customer wants to pay just open the correct QR code for them to scan. Might be time consuming but atleast you are a pioneer.

I actually tried to make this, until I got bored. Best advice I'd give is convert crypto to usd using many sources, then use usd to any other fiat currency exchange rate. Poll rates only need to be about one per minute, but then I got bored

>customer pays
>10 minutes later tx is rejected
>customer has already left with his bagel

this is good for bagels?

Attached: 1529945007310.jpg (960x640, 90K)

blockchain merchant app
also a lot of coins have their own apps e.g. NAVpay for NAV coin
that's bcash, not bitcoin

>iOS

kek they won't let crypto in the near future

user, I love this idea and woukd gladly develop something like that.
But it's a pain in the ass!
As a contractor, I work for a huuuge company, in ticketing sales, exactly on a Point Of Sale embeded program.
And trust me, there is an absurd amount of thing you don't think of and that makes it painful to code.

If one day I do something like that, trust me, I will publish it here and take like 1- 5 % of the sales.

lel request has barely any fees and you want to make some shit program that takes 1-5%?

nice try shekelstein

Dimcoin!!!

Attached: dimcoin.jpg (745x481, 30K)

POS fixation is an american obsession.

Most customers will exchange fiat in a batch or subscription for the deflationary benefits.

Gas stations that pay you 'dividends' on your gas with hydrocarbons.

graft, electroneum.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>barely any fee
Are you stupid?
Vending programs using fiat need to be purchased AND take a cut (0-4%).
I just take a cut.

If it that simple, be my gest, code it and give it for free without percentage on each transaction.

>guy wants to accept crypto and asks for a simple way
>there is none

crypto is doomed

colx is instant, extremely low fees and you can trade directly for fiat

NIMIQ is developing a merchant platform exactly for this. The entire blockchain is written in javascript so it's stupidly easy to implement.